From: gordian...@hotmail.com (Jim_Higgins)
Newsgroups: alt.military.retired
Subject: new edition of Army Echoes is now available
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 13:47:32 -0500
 by: Jim_Higgins - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 18:47 UTC

The new edition of Army Echoes is now available! Download the current
edition by clicking on the link below:

Current edition: https://soldierforlife.army.mil/Documents/echoes/latest.pdf

Army Echoes is the Army's official newsletter for Retired Soldiers and
surviving spouses.

This month's featured articles include:

- A message from the Chief of Staff of the Army
- Survivor Benefit Plan Open Season 2023
- Which states tax military retired pay?
- Social Security considerations for Retired Soldiers
- Topics to cover in your final instructions
- Free legal assistance for Retired Soldiers
- The American Battle Monuments Commission celebrates 100 years

To contact the Army Echoes editor, send an email to ArmyEchoes@army.mil.

Army Echoes Blog: Did you know the Army publishes an additional 3-5
articles to the Army Echoes Blog each week? These are the same type of
articles published in Army Echoes. Read the blog at
https://soldierforlife.army.mil/retirement/blog.

Why am I receiving this message? All Retired Soldiers and surviving
spouses with active myPay accounts now receive Army Echoes
electronically at their email address in myPay. Update your email
address in myPay by visiting https://mypay.dfas.mil/#/.

Delivered by Defense Finance and Accounting Service

--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A7ZO7XQSr4

interests / alt.military.retired / new edition of Army Echoes is now available