From: gordian...@hotmail.com (Jim_Higgins)
Newsgroups: alt.military.retired
Subject: The March 2023 issue of our quarterly Retiree Newsletter is now
available online.
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 17:10:17 -0400
 by: Jim_Higgins - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 21:10 UTC

The March 2023 issue of our quarterly Retiree Newsletter is now
available online.

The newsletter includes a detailed overview of the SBP Open Season,
which began in late December of 2022 and ends January 1, 2024. It also
features tips for the end of tax season, important information to share
with your beneficiaries, reminders for what student annuitants need to
do for School Cert season, and a special spotlight article for Gray Area
Retirees. Plus, helpful information from our partners.

To access the newsletter, please copy and paste the link below to your
internet browser. You will find a list of topics in the newsletter with
a brief description of each article. After copying and pasting the link
to your internet browser, click on the link for the article you want to
read, and the full text will appear.

We also have a downloadable PDF of the newsletter you can share with
others in the military retiree community.

https://www.dfas.mil/retireenews

Sincerely,
DFAS Retired & Annuitant Pay

Delivered by Defense Finance and Accounting Service

--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A7ZO7XQSr4

interests / alt.military.retired / The March 2023 issue of our quarterly Retiree Newsletter is now available online.