From: Cor...@BS.Net
Subject: Actual Old Fashioned Potato Chips WITH Salt
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 02:38:14 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living
 by: Cor...@BS.Net - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 00:38 UTC

I found them at our local Aldi's market.

They're the old fashioned whitish, not the new hard-as-nails
yellowish ones, and they have salt. Matter of fact, they're a little
too salty, but still worth eating in measured amounts over a week's
time. Look for Clancy's Original Potato Chips.

I also found pretzels which still have salt on them. The brand name
is Schnitzel, and they have to be ordered online. Plus, they are much
thinner than the old fashioned straight pretzel. They are a bit too
salty for my taste. Their very thin body pretty much eliminates the
taste. You have to put a number of them in your mouth to actually get
the proper taste.

The too thin body and over-salting turned me off. I won't be buying
anymore of them. Sad what these bums who make pretzels and such have
done to their products.

interests / misc.consumers.frugal-living / Actual Old Fashioned Potato Chips WITH Salt