From: Richard....@Juno.Com (Richard Carl Silk)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Subject: 2024/04/25 Thursday, The Gal with the Invisible Skin
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:49:14 -0500
 by: Richard Carl Silk - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 20:49 UTC

OK, so I've been busy with things *other than* posting dreams lately, but last
night / this morning, I had one that was unique and thus moves me to share it:

The dreamer was in *some* scene of interaction with at least one other person,
possibly more, but the attention was focusing in on one female in particular
with a fairly attractive face (although the next part was such that facial
appearance was mostly forgotten) when the dreamer noticed that, not only was she
not wearing anything, but that her skin (from at least the tops of her shoulders
downward) was *invisible*!

The view focused primarily on the woman's torso, such as from rib cages to lower
intestines, and the realization that her skin was invisible was amazing enough
so as to trigger an "end of dream," because as I started to awaken, I was asking
myself, "How come her facial skin wasn't invisible?" and of course, the desire
to "go back into the dream" and "take a fuller look" at all areas of the body to
see this amazing anatomy on display, but alas, I pretty much awoke from that one
and was unable to return to it (although there may be a follow-up at some point
in the future...?)

Clarity: *VERY!* (although 7 to 11 pretty much covers the whole bit.)

interests / alt.dreams / 2024/04/25 Thursday, The Gal with the Invisible Skin