From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Russia warns west will ‘regret’ sending
tanks to Ukraine
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 14:17:41 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 14:17 UTC

Russia’s relationship with the US is at its “lowest point historically”,
the Kremlin has said, with “no hope” of bilateral relations improving “in
the foreseeable future”.

As western defence ministers gather at Ramstein airbase in Germany to
discuss sending further military aid to Ukraine, Kremlin spokesperson
Dmitry Peskov said supplying additional tanks to Kyiv would not
“fundamentally change anything”.

The west will “regret” its “delusion” that Ukraine could win on the
battlefield, he said. Peskov told reporters:

We have repeatedly said that such supplies will not fundamentally change
anything, but will add problems for Ukraine and the Ukrainian people.

Asked whether supplying increasingly advanced weapons to Ukraine meant
that the conflict was escalating, the Kremlin spokesperson replied:

"You are absolutely right, it really is developing in an upward spiral. We
see a growing indirect and sometimes direct involvement of Nato countries
in this conflict ... We see a devotion to the dramatic delusion that
Ukraine can succeed on the battlefield. This is a dramatic delusion of the
western community that will more than once be cause for regret, we are
sure of that."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/jan/20/russia-ukraine-war-live-zelenskiy-expecting-strong-decisions-as-kyivs-allies-meet-in-germany

### - tv news here is currently now all about: "decisive battle" this and
"decisive battle" that, about history in the making, and that the world is
watching etc etc...

all of 'em banging the drums of... War!

it's coming...

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Russia warns west will ‘regret’ sending tanks to Ukraine