Subject: Arizona Rancher Accused of Killing Migrant Trespasser Will Not Be Retried After Mistrial
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 24 00:22:08 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics
 by: D. Ray - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 00:22 UTC

💥 Prosecutors announced Monday that they will not retry George Alan Kelly,
a 75-year-old Arizona rancher accused of fatally shooting a Mexican
national who trespassed on his border property in January last year, after
his case ended in a mistrial last week with seven out of eight jurors
wanting to find him not guilty.

Kelly's case was not particularly strong (by modern liberal standards)
because he made the mistake of talking with police but I suspect jurors
were just sick of the endless prosecution of law-abiding citizens in favor
of criminals.

<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64421>

<https://archive.ph/h0rGO>

Re: Arizona Rancher Accused of Killing Migrant Trespasser Will Not Be Retried After Mistrial

<v0po70$27tjc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38913&group=alt.politics#38913

From: Lucas_Mc...@tutanato.com (Lucas McCain)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Arizona Rancher Accused of Killing Migrant Trespasser Will Not Be
Retried After Mistrial
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 21:23:12 -0600
 by: Lucas McCain - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 03:23 UTC

On 4/29/2024 6:22 PM, D. Ray wrote:
> 💥 Prosecutors announced Monday that they will not retry George Alan Kelly,
> a 75-year-old Arizona rancher accused of fatally shooting a Mexican
> national who trespassed on his border property in January last year, after
> his case ended in a mistrial last week with seven out of eight jurors
> wanting to find him not guilty.
>
> Kelly's case was not particularly strong (by modern liberal standards)
> because he made the mistake of talking with police but I suspect jurors
> were just sick of the endless prosecution of law-abiding citizens in favor
> of criminals.
>
> <https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64421>
>
> <https://archive.ph/h0rGO>

Excellent news. Thanks for posting this update.

As Mexican "authorities" stated, justice must be served and it has been.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

Nothing is built, back, or better under Resident Brandon.

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Arizona Rancher Accused of Killing Migrant Trespasser Will Not Be Retried After Mistrial

<6BZXN.13029$RV6a.10059@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38914&group=alt.politics#38914

Retried After Mistrial
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics
From: me4gunzz...@centurylink.removeme.this2.net (Scout)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 20:30:10 -0700
 by: Scout - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 03:30 UTC

On 4/29/2024 8:23 PM, "Lucas McCain," "Hisler," "DFENS," "Jade Helm," "Duke
Mantee," "Jim Crow," "Steve from Colorado", a drunk fucking child molester and
subhuman Nazi filth, vomited:

> On 4/29/2024 6:22 PM, D. Ray, subhuman Nazi filth, vomited:

>> 💥 Prosecutors announced Monday that they will not retry George Alan Kelly,
>> a 75-year-old Arizona rancher accused of fatally shooting a Mexican
>> national who trespassed on his border property in January last year, after
>> his case ended in a mistrial last week with seven out of eight jurors
>> wanting to find him not guilty.
>>
>> Kelly's case was not particularly strong (by modern liberal standards)
>> because he made the mistake of talking with police but I suspect jurors
>> were just sick of the endless prosecution of law-abiding citizens in favor
>> of criminals.
>>
>> <https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64421>
>>
>> <https://archive.ph/h0rGO>
>>

> Excellent news.

It's not excellent news, you racist subhuman Nazi filth. Kelly, your fellow
racist subhuman Nazi filth, murdered a man who was not committing or threatening
violence. Kelly should have been sent to prison.

You may not like unauthorized immigrants coming into the country, but you don't
have a right to murder them.

You *will* be put down, you racist subhuman Nazi filth.

interests / alt.politics / Arizona Rancher Accused of Killing Migrant Trespasser Will Not Be Retried After Mistrial