We prefer to speak evil of ourselves rather than not speak of ourselves at all.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

SubjectAuthor
* OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.micky
+* Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
|`* Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.Bob F
| `* Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.micky
|  `* Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.Bob F
|   `- Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.micky
`* Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.Judge Arthur Enron
 +* Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.Frank
 |`- Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.T
 `* Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.Scott Lurndal
  `* Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.Bob F
   `* Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.Klaus Schwab
    `* Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.Cindy Hamilton
     `* Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.Juan Smith
      `* Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.Frank
       `- Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.T

1
OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<j8aj2jlqupim4fspm0n5sj8cjvbfq3k3h3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57515&group=alt.home.repair#57515

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 21:06:57 -0400
 by: micky - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 01:06 UTC

OT 18 poeople indicted for felonies in Arizona, for their fake electors
scheme, including 11 fake electors and 7 others from the trump campaign,
including big names, Mark Meadows. Eastman, Christina Bobb (former
marine, LOL), Rudolph Giuliani (that's a real stretch because I know
he'd never do anything wrong), Kelli Ward and her husband (who are
expected to share one cell when in prison, because holy matrimony should
not be interfereed with), and Jenna Ellis (the only one who has shown
*some* remorse). They even tweeted a video showing them signing the
forms!!!! Great evidence for the trial.

These are people woh signed affidavits under penalty of perjury that
they were the elected electors from Arizona, fake electors, which they
sent to the National Archives and the Senate.

It's a shame they didn't tald to me because I had a better plan,
simpler, that wouldn't have exposed all these people to charges.

Instead of pretending to be electors, only two should have pretended.
That is, trump should have had plastic surgery that made him look like
Joe Biden. Then he could have gone to the inaugural and been sworn in
as president again. He had all kinds of advantages. He was there
already and he could learn the schedule, where they were meeting. He
could have had a letter sent to Biden giving him the wrong address.

And Mike Pence could have had plastic surgery to look like Kamala
Harris.

Instead of 84 impersonations, it would only have required 2.

When are they going to learn to ask me for advice?

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<aniWN.102092$au2.57040@fx12.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57517&group=alt.home.repair#57517

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 21:30:40 -0400
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 01:30 UTC

micky wrote on 4/24/2024 9:06 PM:
> OT 18 poeople indicted for felonies in Arizona, for their fake electors
> scheme, including 11 fake electors and 7 others from the trump campaign,
> including big names, Mark Meadows. Eastman, Christina Bobb (former
> marine, LOL), Rudolph Giuliani (that's a real stretch because I know
> he'd never do anything wrong), Kelli Ward and her husband (who are
> expected to share one cell when in prison, because holy matrimony should
> not be interfereed with),

Can Trump anticipate conjugal visits from Stormy Daniels and Melania? I
am curious.

> and Jenna Ellis (the only one who has shown
> *some* remorse). They even tweeted a video showing them signing the
> forms!!!! Great evidence for the trial.
>
> These are people woh signed affidavits under penalty of perjury that
> they were the elected electors from Arizona, fake electors, which they
> sent to the National Archives and the Senate.
>
> It's a shame they didn't tald to me because I had a better plan,
> simpler, that wouldn't have exposed all these people to charges.
>
> Instead of pretending to be electors, only two should have pretended.
> That is, trump should have had plastic surgery that made him look like
> Joe Biden. Then he could have gone to the inaugural and been sworn in
> as president again. He had all kinds of advantages. He was there
> already and he could learn the schedule, where they were meeting. He
> could have had a letter sent to Biden giving him the wrong address.
>
> And Mike Pence could have had plastic surgery to look like Kamala
> Harris.
>
> Instead of 84 impersonations, it would only have required 2.
>
> When are they going to learn to ask me for advice?

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<v0cfpr$2padk$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57520&group=alt.home.repair#57520

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 19:39:53 -0700
 by: Bob F - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 02:39 UTC

On 4/24/2024 6:30 PM, 😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅ wrote:
> micky wrote on 4/24/2024 9:06 PM:
>> OT  18 poeople indicted for felonies in Arizona, for their fake electors
>> scheme, including 11 fake electors and 7 others from the trump campaign,
>> including big names, Mark Meadows. Eastman, Christina Bobb (former
>> marine, LOL), Rudolph Giuliani (that's a real stretch because I know
>> he'd never do anything wrong), Kelli Ward and her husband (who are
>> expected to share one cell when in prison, because holy matrimony should
>> not be interfereed with),
>
> Can Trump anticipate conjugal visits from Stormy Daniels and Melania? I
> am curious.

You really think either would want to?

Maybe that is required in Melanias pre-nup.

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<kghj2j1m140lslfh8fhq7mohf46m4i5nsu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57523&group=alt.home.repair#57523

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 22:56:12 -0400
 by: micky - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 02:56 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 24 Apr 2024 19:39:53 -0700, Bob F
<bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/24/2024 6:30 PM, ? Mighty Wannabe ? wrote:
>> micky wrote on 4/24/2024 9:06 PM:
>>> OT  18 poeople indicted for felonies in Arizona, for their fake electors
>>> scheme, including 11 fake electors and 7 others from the trump campaign,
>>> including big names, Mark Meadows. Eastman, Christina Bobb (former
>>> marine, LOL), Rudolph Giuliani (that's a real stretch because I know
>>> he'd never do anything wrong), Kelli Ward and her husband (who are
>>> expected to share one cell when in prison, because holy matrimony should
>>> not be interfereed with),
>>
>> Can Trump anticipate conjugal visits from Stormy Daniels and Melania? I
>> am curious.
>
>You really think either would want to?

Melania came out this past Sunday with a new necklace she's selling.

>Maybe that is required in Melanias pre-nup.

LOL. Now that would be a thorough one, written by a good lawyer.

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<v0ci5p$2po1i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57524&group=alt.home.repair#57524

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 20:20:23 -0700
 by: Bob F - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 03:20 UTC

On 4/24/2024 7:56 PM, micky wrote:
> In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 24 Apr 2024 19:39:53 -0700, Bob F
> <bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Can Trump anticipate conjugal visits from Stormy Daniels and Melania? I
>>> am curious.
>>
>> You really think either would want to?
>
> Melania came out this past Sunday with a new necklace she's selling.
>>
>> Maybe that is required in Melanias pre-nup.
>
> LOL. Now that would be a thorough one, written by a good lawyer.

I suppose you are right. He has never (had) welched a good lawyer.

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<vnkj2j1u3trb3lav6g08lq5mj360egvb88@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57527&group=alt.home.repair#57527

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 23:53:35 -0400
 by: micky - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 03:53 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 24 Apr 2024 20:20:23 -0700, Bob F
<bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/24/2024 7:56 PM, micky wrote:
>> In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 24 Apr 2024 19:39:53 -0700, Bob F
>> <bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You really think either would want to?
>>
>> Melania came out this past Sunday with a new necklace she's selling.
>>>
>>> Maybe that is required in Melanias pre-nup.
>>
>> LOL. Now that would be a thorough one, written by a good lawyer.
>
>I suppose you are right. He has never (had) welched a good lawyer.

Slightly related: The reason Micheal Cohen had to buy of Stormy
Daniels, even though David Pecker had bought off the two prior people,
the doorman and Sharon-something, is that trump never reimbursed him for
the bigger one of those, or both, and David Pecker wouldnt' front the
money for him anymore.

Just like he didn't pay his contractors,

If he had paid, Pecker would have paid again and I think that would have
made the connection to trump one big step more distant from Cohen. Penny
wise and pound foolish.

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<CIsNskeyQiMRIMSBFORWQSBpSyFBjNWk@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57533&group=alt.home.repair#57533

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 24 10:33:43 UTC
From: jud...@two-tier.just.us (Judge Arthur Enron)
 by: Judge Arthur Enron - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 10:33 UTC

micky wrote:
> OT 18 poeople indicted for felonies in Arizona, for their fake electors
> scheme, including 11 fake electors and 7 others from the trump campaign,
> including big names, Mark Meadows. Eastman, Christina Bobb (former
> marine, LOL), Rudolph Giuliani (that's a real stretch because I know
> he'd never do anything wrong), Kelli Ward and her husband (who are
> expected to share one cell when in prison, because holy matrimony should
> not be interfereed with), and Jenna Ellis (the only one who has shown
> *some* remorse). They even tweeted a video showing them signing the
> forms!!!! Great evidence for the trial.
>
> These are people woh signed affidavits under penalty of perjury that
> they were the elected electors from Arizona, fake electors, which they
> sent to the National Archives and the Senate.
>
> It's a shame they didn't tald to me because I had a better plan,
> simpler, that wouldn't have exposed all these people to charges.
>
> Instead of pretending to be electors, only two should have pretended.
> That is, trump should have had plastic surgery that made him look like
> Joe Biden. Then he could have gone to the inaugural and been sworn in
> as president again. He had all kinds of advantages. He was there
> already and he could learn the schedule, where they were meeting. He
> could have had a letter sent to Biden giving him the wrong address.
>
> And Mike Pence could have had plastic surgery to look like Kamala
> Harris.
>
> Instead of 84 impersonations, it would only have required 2.
>
> When are they going to learn to ask me for advice?

If you can't beat your opponent at the polls, use lawfare.
If that doesn't work, use clintoncide.

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<v0dgbc$2vv3f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57534&group=alt.home.repair#57534

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 07:55:24 -0400
 by: Frank - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 11:55 UTC

On 4/25/2024 6:33 AM, Judge Arthur Enron wrote:
> micky wrote:
>> OT  18 poeople indicted for felonies in Arizona, for their fake electors
>> scheme, including 11 fake electors and 7 others from the trump campaign,
>> including big names, Mark Meadows. Eastman, Christina Bobb (former
>> marine, LOL), Rudolph Giuliani (that's a real stretch because I know
>> he'd never do anything wrong), Kelli Ward and her husband (who are
>> expected to share one cell when in prison, because holy matrimony should
>> not be interfereed with), and Jenna Ellis (the only one who has shown
>> *some* remorse).  They even tweeted a video showing them signing the
>> forms!!!!  Great evidence for the trial.
>>
>> These are people woh signed affidavits under penalty of perjury that
>> they were the elected electors from Arizona, fake electors, which they
>> sent to the National Archives and the Senate.
>>
>> It's a shame they didn't tald to me because I had a better plan,
>> simpler, that wouldn't have exposed all these people to charges.
>>
>> Instead of pretending to be electors, only two should have pretended.
>> That is, trump should have had plastic surgery that made him look like
>> Joe Biden.  Then he could have gone to the inaugural and been sworn in
>> as president again.  He had all kinds of advantages.   He was there
>> already and he could learn the schedule, where they were meeting.  He
>> could have had a letter sent to Biden giving him the wrong address.
>>
>> And Mike Pence could have had plastic surgery to look like Kamala
>> Harris.
>>
>> Instead of 84 impersonations, it would only have required 2.
>>
>> When are they going to learn to ask me for advice?
>>

> If you can't beat your opponent at the polls, use lawfare.
> If that doesn't work, use clintoncide.

Thought these clowns were upset because they could not get an abortion
there.

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<v0dh6v$303ab$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57535&group=alt.home.repair#57535

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 05:10:06 -0700
 by: T - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 12:10 UTC

On 4/25/24 04:55, Frank wrote:
> On 4/25/2024 6:33 AM, Judge Arthur Enron wrote:
>> micky wrote:
>>> OT  18 poeople indicted for felonies in Arizona, for their fake electors
>>> scheme, including 11 fake electors and 7 others from the trump campaign,
>>> including big names, Mark Meadows. Eastman, Christina Bobb (former
>>> marine, LOL), Rudolph Giuliani (that's a real stretch because I know
>>> he'd never do anything wrong), Kelli Ward and her husband (who are
>>> expected to share one cell when in prison, because holy matrimony should
>>> not be interfereed with), and Jenna Ellis (the only one who has shown
>>> *some* remorse).  They even tweeted a video showing them signing the
>>> forms!!!!  Great evidence for the trial.
>>>
>>> These are people woh signed affidavits under penalty of perjury that
>>> they were the elected electors from Arizona, fake electors, which they
>>> sent to the National Archives and the Senate.
>>>
>>> It's a shame they didn't tald to me because I had a better plan,
>>> simpler, that wouldn't have exposed all these people to charges.
>>>
>>> Instead of pretending to be electors, only two should have pretended.
>>> That is, trump should have had plastic surgery that made him look like
>>> Joe Biden.  Then he could have gone to the inaugural and been sworn in
>>> as president again.  He had all kinds of advantages.   He was there
>>> already and he could learn the schedule, where they were meeting.  He
>>> could have had a letter sent to Biden giving him the wrong address.
>>>
>>> And Mike Pence could have had plastic surgery to look like Kamala
>>> Harris.
>>>
>>> Instead of 84 impersonations, it would only have required 2.
>>>
>>> When are they going to learn to ask me for advice?
>>>

>> If you can't beat your opponent at the polls, use lawfare.
>> If that doesn't work, use clintoncide.
>
> Thought these clowns were upset because they could not get an abortion
> there.

They will just have to fantasize about tearing the heads, arms,
and legs off of children. Or go to the People's Republic of
California and do it for real.

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<hv9YN.35669$gF_b.18505@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57726&group=alt.home.repair#57726

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 17:03:09 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 17:03 UTC

Judge Arthur Enron <judge@two-tier.just.us> writes:
>micky wrote:

>If you can't beat your opponent at the polls, use lawfare.
>If that doesn't work, use clintoncide.

Trump lost both times at the polls. 'tis a fact.

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<v0sa51$2u9as$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57750&group=alt.home.repair#57750

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 19:41:25 -0700
 by: Bob F - Wed, 1 May 2024 02:41 UTC

On 4/30/2024 10:03 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
> Judge Arthur Enron <judge@two-tier.just.us> writes:
>> micky wrote:
>

>> If you can't beat your opponent at the polls, use lawfare.
>> If that doesn't work, use clintoncide.
>
> Trump lost both times at the polls. 'tis a fact.

But the 3rd time will be the charm.

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<17cb55cad0313340$222731$1425202$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57751&group=alt.home.repair#57751

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: kla...@u.b.happy (Klaus Schwab)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 06:13:32 -0400
 by: Klaus Schwab - Wed, 1 May 2024 10:13 UTC

Bob F wrote:
> On 4/30/2024 10:03 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
>> Judge Arthur Enron <judge@two-tier.just.us> writes:
>>> micky wrote:
>>

>>> If you can't beat your opponent at the polls, use lawfare.
>>> If that doesn't work, use clintoncide.
>>
>> Trump lost both times at the polls.  'tis a fact.
>
> But the 3rd time will be the charm.

Bidenflation and unbridled government spending is wonderful.
Mask and vaxxxicine mandates are wonderful too.
And who doesn't love censorship?
And the feral illegal squatter/invaders?

There's so much to love about Democrats.

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<66322c38$0$6424$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57753&group=alt.home.repair#57753

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: 01 May 2024 11:49:12 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Wed, 1 May 2024 11:49 UTC

On 2024-05-01, Klaus Schwab <klaus@u.b.happy> wrote:
> Bob F wrote:

>>> Trump lost both times at the polls.  'tis a fact.
>>
>> But the 3rd time will be the charm.
>
> Bidenflation and unbridled government spending is wonderful.

Now, who is it who has the power of the purse? That would be the
Republican House of Representatives.

> Mask and vaxxxicine mandates are wonderful too.

Because too many people are too stupid and selfish to do the right thing.

> And who doesn't love censorship?

You're guaranteed the right to speech, but not the right to a
particular platform.

> And the feral illegal squatter/invaders?

Again, the Republican House. There was a bipartisan bill all set to be
passed, until the Lord God Trump declared it would make Biden look too
good.

> There's so much to love about Democrats.

And nothing to love about the Republicans.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<ZLwqdAJBpQUAplGHtiyFUmdXJztXdnBJ@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57760&group=alt.home.repair#57760

From: juan.sm...@inter.webz (Juan Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 01 May 24 13:30:22 UTC
 by: Juan Smith - Wed, 1 May 2024 13:30 UTC

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2024-05-01, Klaus Schwab <klaus@u.b.happy> wrote:
>> Bob F wrote:

>>> But the 3rd time will be the charm.
>>
>> Bidenflation and unbridled government spending is wonderful.
>
> Now, who is it who has the power of the purse? That would be the
> Republican House of Representatives.

Mike Johnson is not Republican. His voting record reveals a 100% pure
Democrat.

And if you look at the voting record of the "Republican" House, it's
about 85% Democrats.

>> Mask and vaxxxicine mandates are wonderful too.
>
> Because too many people are too stupid and selfish to do the right thing.
>
>> And who doesn't love censorship?
>
> You're guaranteed the right to speech, but not the right to a
> particular platform.

Since ABC/NBC/CBS/NPR/PBS use the public airwaves, require them to
present both sides. Pull all public funding from PBS/NPR too.

>> And the feral illegal squatter/invaders?
>
> Again, the Republican House. There was a bipartisan bill all set to be
> passed, until the Lord God Trump declared it would make Biden look too
> good.

The immigration laws are on the books. Enforce them.

If feral illegal invaders can break immigration laws with impunity, why
do I, a taxpayer citizen, have to obey a speed limit law?

Which laws are enforced?

>> There's so much to love about Democrats.
>
> And nothing to love about the Republicans.

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<v0tpij$38c9a$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57763&group=alt.home.repair#57763

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 12:10:56 -0400
 by: Frank - Wed, 1 May 2024 16:10 UTC

On 5/1/2024 9:30 AM, Juan Smith wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> Bidenflation and unbridled government spending is wonderful.
>>
>> Now, who is it who has the power of the purse?  That would be the
>> Republican House of Representatives.
>
> Mike Johnson is not Republican. His voting record reveals a 100% pure
> Democrat.
>
> And if you look at the voting record of the "Republican" House, it's
> about 85% Democrats.
>

>>> Mask and vaxxxicine mandates are wonderful too.
>>
>> Because too many people are too stupid and selfish to do the right thing.
>>
>>> And who doesn't love censorship?
>>
>> You're guaranteed the right to speech, but not the right to a
>> particular platform.
>

> Since ABC/NBC/CBS/NPR/PBS use the public airwaves, require them to
> present both sides. Pull all public funding from PBS/NPR too.
>

>>> And the feral illegal squatter/invaders?
>>
>> Again, the Republican House.  There was a bipartisan bill all set to be
>> passed, until the Lord God Trump declared it would make Biden look too
>> good.
>
> The immigration laws are on the books. Enforce them.
>
> If feral illegal invaders can break immigration laws with impunity, why
> do I, a taxpayer citizen, have to obey a speed limit law?
>
> Which laws are enforced?
>

>>> There's so much to love about Democrats.
>>
>> And nothing to love about the Republicans.

I recall in the early days of TV that there were only the three network
channels and PBS was a welcome edition. Today there are thousands of
channels and PBS presence is insignificant. They also now have
commercials. They should be defunded to go on their own.

I believe Reagan said that one of the few things with an eternal life
was a government program.

Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.

<v0una7$3f4bi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57788&group=alt.home.repair#57788

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 17:38:31 -0700
 by: T - Thu, 2 May 2024 00:38 UTC

On 5/1/24 09:10, Frank wrote:

> I recall in the early days of TV that there were only the three network
> channels and PBS was a welcome edition.  Today there are thousands of
> channels and PBS presence is insignificant.  They also now have
> commercials.  They should be defunded to go on their own.
>
> I believe Reagan said that one of the few things with an eternal life
> was a government program.

1+

It is immoral as all hell to threaten folks with imprisonment
and loss of property (taxes, A.K.A. extortion under the
color of authority) to fund someone else's entertainment.
PBS needs to be spun off.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT, 18 indicted in Arizona, better plan disclosed.