From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT interesting trials
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:07:49 -0400
 by: micky - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 19:07 UTC

OT Someone described the hush money election interference case as the
most interesting election case ever. Once I had a free afternoon in NYC
so I stopped in at the federal courthouse in Foley Square, just a couple
blocks south of where the trump trial is today, and asked the guard for
a case to watch. It was a post office case, stolen mail or something,
but there was testimony about adultery etc. I sort of wanted to come
back t he next day, but I didn't. It wasn't a big enough story to make
the news.

Re: OT interesting trials

<17c9d797c8915f27$170244$197378$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57551&group=alt.home.repair#57551

Subject: Re: OT interesting trials
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ioc...@hamas.dnc (Ilhan Omar-Cortez)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 09:29:39 -0400
 by: Ilhan Omar-Cortez - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 13:29 UTC

micky wrote:
> OT Someone described the hush money election interference case as the
> most interesting election case ever.

Nah, DNC's lawfare is boring.

Do you remember the Animal House food fight scene? Remember Bluto's zit?
Sounds like Team Kamala recreated it using menstrual pads. Maybe Kamala
squirted a big ol' wet vagina zit at her Secret Service agents? Now
that's "interesting", don't you think?

'Snapped,' Throwing Menstrual Pads: The Tale of VP Harris' Brawling
Secret Service Agent Just Got Weirder

"https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2024/04/25/the-story-of-secret-service-agent-removed-from-vp-harris-detail-and-hospitalized-just-got-weirder-n2173322"

interests / alt.home.repair / OT interesting trials