interests / alt.home.repair / Illegal Alien Accused of ‘Extremely Gruesome’ Murder of Young Mother, 4-Year-Old Daughter in FL

SubjectAuthor
* Illegal Alien Accused of ‘Extremely Gruesome’ Murder of Young Mother, 4-Year-OldBiden Voter
+* Re: Illegal Alien Accused of ‘Extremely Gruesome’ Murder of Young Mother, 4-YearFrank
|`- Re: Illegal Alien Accused of ‘Extremely Gruesome’ Murder of Young Mother, 4-YearVern
`- Re: Illegal Alien Accused of ‘Extremely Gruesome’ Murder of Young Mother, 4-YearBob F

1
Illegal Alien Accused of ‘Extremely Gruesome’ Murder of Young Mother, 4-Year-Old Daughter in FL

<uVpUcolyuboGLvjInabwQCUUrkFzghPu@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57596&group=alt.home.repair#57596

Date: Sat, 27 Apr 24 17:41:57 UTC
From: biden.vo...@hamas.dnc (Biden Voter)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Illegal_Alien_Accused_of_‘Extremely_Gruesome’_Murder_of_Young_Mother,_4-Year-Old_Daughter_in_FL
 by: Biden Voter - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 17:41 UTC

One of Biden's voters at it again!

An illegal alien is accused of an “extremely gruesome” murder of a
36-year-old mother and her four-year-old daughter in Hillsborough
County, Florida, Sheriff Chad Chronister reveals.

Angel Gabriel Cuz-Choc, a 31-year-old illegal alien from Guatemala, was
arrested and charged with the murders of 36-year-old Amalia Coc Choc de
Pec and her daughter, four-year-old Estrella Anastasia Pec Coc.

According to Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister, on April 24,
Cuz-Choc brutally stabbed Amalia and her daughter to death. Amalia’s
body was found by police officers in a pool of blood in the backyard of
their residence, while Estrella’s body was found inside the residence.

"https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/26/illegal-alien-accused-of-extremely-gruesome-murder-of-young-mother-4-year-old-daughter-in-fl/"

Re: Illegal Alien Accused of ‘Extremely Gruesome’ Murder of Young Mother, 4-Year-Old Daughter in FL

<v0jf76$ggpf$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57598&group=alt.home.repair#57598

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re:_Illegal_Alien_Accused_of_‘Extremely_Gruesom
e’_Murder_of_Young_Mother,_4-Year-Old_Daughter_in_FL
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 14:12:51 -0400
 by: Frank - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 18:12 UTC

On 4/27/2024 1:41 PM, Biden Voter wrote:
> One of Biden's voters at it again!
>
> An illegal alien is accused of an “extremely gruesome” murder of a
> 36-year-old mother and her four-year-old daughter in Hillsborough
> County, Florida, Sheriff Chad Chronister reveals.
>
> Angel Gabriel Cuz-Choc, a 31-year-old illegal alien from Guatemala, was
> arrested and charged with the murders of 36-year-old Amalia Coc Choc de
> Pec and her daughter, four-year-old Estrella Anastasia Pec Coc.
>
> According to Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister, on April 24,
> Cuz-Choc brutally stabbed Amalia and her daughter to death. Amalia’s
> body was found by police officers in a pool of blood in the backyard of
> their residence, while Estrella’s body was found inside the residence.
>
> "https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/26/illegal-alien-accused-of-extremely-gruesome-murder-of-young-mother-4-year-old-daughter-in-fl/"

Friend told me years ago police came to his shop to arrest a Mexican
wanted for murder there.

Unvetted illegal aliens are often criminals escaping charges in their
home countries. We also hear they are dumping some criminals here just
to get rid of them.

Re: Illegal Alien Accused of ‘Extremely Gruesome’ Murder of Young Mother, 4-Year-Old Daughter in FL

<662d488f$0$8489$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57599&group=alt.home.repair#57599

Subject: Re:_Illegal_Alien_Accused_of_‘Extremely_Gruesome
’_Murder_of_Young_Mother,_4-Year-Old_Daughter_in_FL
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: ver...@usenet.usa (Vern)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 14:48:48 -0400
 by: Vern - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 18:48 UTC

Frank wrote:
> On 4/27/2024 1:41 PM, Biden Voter wrote:
>> One of Biden's voters at it again!
>>
>> An illegal alien is accused of an “extremely gruesome” murder of a
>> 36-year-old mother and her four-year-old daughter in Hillsborough
>> County, Florida, Sheriff Chad Chronister reveals.
>>
>> Angel Gabriel Cuz-Choc, a 31-year-old illegal alien from Guatemala,
>> was arrested and charged with the murders of 36-year-old Amalia Coc
>> Choc de Pec and her daughter, four-year-old Estrella Anastasia Pec Coc.
>>
>> According to Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister, on April 24,
>> Cuz-Choc brutally stabbed Amalia and her daughter to death. Amalia’s
>> body was found by police officers in a pool of blood in the backyard
>> of their residence, while Estrella’s body was found inside the residence.
>>
>> "https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/26/illegal-alien-accused-of-extremely-gruesome-murder-of-young-mother-4-year-old-daughter-in-fl/"
>>

> Friend told me years ago police came to his shop to arrest a Mexican
> wanted for murder there.
>
> Unvetted illegal aliens are often criminals escaping charges in their
> home countries.  We also hear they are dumping some criminals here just
> to get rid of them.

Exactly!
Many countries opened their prison doors and put them on a plane.
Maybe some of the bleeding-heart libtards here will adopt them.

Re: Illegal Alien Accused of ‘Extremely Gruesome’ Murder of Young Mother, 4-Year-Old Daughter in FL

<v0m18q$15gtt$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57661&group=alt.home.repair#57661

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
e’_Murder_of_Young_Mother,_4-Year-Old_Daughter_in_FL
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:33:07 -0700
 by: Bob F - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:33 UTC

On 4/27/2024 10:41 AM, Biden Voter wrote:
> One of Biden's voters at it again!
>
> An illegal alien is accused of an “extremely gruesome” murder of a
> 36-year-old mother and her four-year-old daughter in Hillsborough
> County, Florida, Sheriff Chad Chronister reveals.
>
> Angel Gabriel Cuz-Choc, a 31-year-old illegal alien from Guatemala, was
> arrested and charged with the murders of 36-year-old Amalia Coc Choc de
> Pec and her daughter, four-year-old Estrella Anastasia Pec Coc.
>
> According to Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister, on April 24,
> Cuz-Choc brutally stabbed Amalia and her daughter to death. Amalia’s
> body was found by police officers in a pool of blood in the backyard of
> their residence, while Estrella’s body was found inside the residence.
>
> "https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/26/illegal-alien-accused-of-extremely-gruesome-murder-of-young-mother-4-year-old-daughter-in-fl/"

Show us any evidence you have that that person ever voted here.

From line 1, nothing but lies.