FORTUNE'S RULES TO LIVE BY: #2 Never goose a wolverine.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Lyin' Joe Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family

SubjectAuthor
* Lyin' Joe Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black FamilyJRB Ware
+- Re: Lyin' Joe Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black FamilyT
`* Re: Lyin' Joe Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black FamilyBob F
 `- Re: Lyin' Joe Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Familymicky

1
Lyin' Joe Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family

<662cce5b$0$2363144$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57573&group=alt.home.repair#57573

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: jrb.w...@quid.pro.joe (JRB Ware)
Subject: Lyin' Joe Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 06:07:23 -0400
 by: JRB Ware - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 10:07 UTC

Biden’s Surprise Live Interview with Howard Stern Goes Sideways After He Claims He “Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family” During Civil Rights Movement (AUDIO)

You just can’t make this stuff up.

Joe Biden on Friday morning called into “The Howard Stern Show” in an unannounced appearance on the far-left shock jock’s SiriusXM show.

“I think I should leave now,” Biden joked as Howard Stern slobbered all over him.

“I know everyone’s going to think I’m doing a fake interview with you, but you are really here,” Stern said.

The live interview went sideways after Joe Biden absurdly claimed he “got arrested standing on a porch with a black family” during the civil rights movement.

Biden recounted a conversation with his mother: “She said Joey, remember – true story – remember when they were desegregating… the neighborhood, you know, 70 homes built…and there was a black family moving in and people were down there protesting. I told
you not to go down there and you went down. Remember that? And you came and got arrested for standing on the porch with a black family and they brought you back, the police? I said, yeah mom, I remember that!”

This is why Biden’s handlers do not allow him to do live interviews.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/biden-claims-he-got-arrested-standing-porch-black/

Re: Lyin' Joe Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family

<v0kkc7$sane$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57639&group=alt.home.repair#57639

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 21:47:03 -0700
 by: T - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 04:47 UTC

Fascinating how Weekend at Burney's constantly
repeats bald faced lies and never gets called
on it by American Pravda.

Love the one about cannibalism.

Re: Lyin' Joe Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family

<v0m3k2$16cbn$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57664&group=alt.home.repair#57664

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 11:13:15 -0700
 by: Bob F - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:13 UTC

On 4/27/2024 3:07 AM, JRB Ware wrote:
> Biden’s Surprise Live Interview with Howard Stern Goes Sideways After He
> Claims He “Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family” During
> Civil Rights Movement (AUDIO)
>
> You just can’t make this stuff up.
>
> Joe Biden on Friday morning called into “The Howard Stern Show” in an
> unannounced appearance on the far-left shock jock’s SiriusXM show.
>
> “I think I should leave now,” Biden joked as Howard Stern slobbered all
> over him.
>
> “I know everyone’s going to think I’m doing a fake interview with you,
> but you are really here,” Stern said.
>
> The live interview went sideways after Joe Biden absurdly claimed he
> “got arrested standing on a porch with a black family” during the civil
> rights movement.
>
> Biden recounted a conversation with his mother: “She said Joey, remember
> – true story – remember when they were desegregating… the neighborhood,
> you know, 70 homes built…and there was a black family moving in and
> people were down there protesting. I told you not to go down there and
> you went down. Remember that? And you came and got arrested for standing
> on the porch with a black family and they brought you back, the police?
> I said, yeah mom, I remember that!”
>
> This is why Biden’s handlers do not allow him to do live interviews.
>

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/biden-claims-he-got-arrested-standing-porch-black/

It is a crime to oppose injustice?

Re: Lyin' Joe Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family

<1h5u2jpqoi1psd2rj98sffefu0jtpbggg2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57695&group=alt.home.repair#57695

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 00:28:42 -0400
 by: micky - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 04:28 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 28 Apr 2024 11:13:15 -0700, Bob F
<bobnospam@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/27/2024 3:07 AM, JRB Ware wrote:
>> Biden’s Surprise Live Interview with Howard Stern Goes Sideways After He
>> Claims He “Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family” During
>> Civil Rights Movement (AUDIO)
>>
>> You just can’t make this stuff up.
>>
>> Joe Biden on Friday morning called into “The Howard Stern Show” in an
>> unannounced appearance on the far-left shock jock’s SiriusXM show.
>>
>> “I think I should leave now,” Biden joked as Howard Stern slobbered all
>> over him.
>>
>> “I know everyone’s going to think I’m doing a fake interview with you,
>> but you are really here,” Stern said.
>>
>> The live interview went sideways after Joe Biden absurdly claimed he
>> “got arrested standing on a porch with a black family” during the civil
>> rights movement.
>>
>> Biden recounted a conversation with his mother: “She said Joey, remember
>> – true story – remember when they were desegregating… the neighborhood,
>> you know, 70 homes built…and there was a black family moving in and
>> people were down there protesting. I told you not to go down there and
>> you went down. Remember that? And you came and got arrested for standing
>> on the porch with a black family and they brought you back, the police?
>> I said, yeah mom, I remember that!”
>>
>> This is why Biden’s handlers do not allow him to do live interviews.

Why do you say that? Do you doubt the story?

Do you believe the story but think that somehow it makes Biden look bad?
It doesn't.

Do you know how old he was at the time?

Do you even know where the incident happened?

Do you know how old Joe Biden was when his family moved to Delaware?

Did you know that Delaware south of the Mason Dixon line, was a slave
state and a racially segregated state, when Joe Biden first lived there?

I suspect you don't know or didn't consider the answer to most of these
questions when you posted.

If you knew more, you wouldn't say such foolish things. I think you
should learn to ask questions rather than make affirmative statmeents
that show how little you know.

>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/biden-claims-he-got-arrested-standing-porch-black/

Of course their version may have left out things he said in order to
make him look foolish, or may even have put in things he did not say***,
OR they might just rely on the ignorance of their readers to think that
even a true rendiion of what he said make him look bad. Of cours it
doesn't, and the story explains in part how he became committed to civil
rights.

***This seems to describe it. They say he *claims* to have gotten
arrested. What do you think it is when a little boy is taken into
police custody and deposited back at his parents. He didn't say he was
booked or charged or tried or sentenced, but his movement was indeed
arrested.

>It is a crime to oppose injustice?

Or even to stand there and watch it.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Lyin' Joe Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family