"Flattery is all right -- if you don't inhale." -- Adlai Stevenson

interests / talk.origins / Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

SubjectAuthor
* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedmohammad...@gmail.com
`* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedLawyer Daggett
 +* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedJ. J. Lodder
 |`* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedLawyer Daggett
 | +- Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatederik simpson
 | `* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedZen Cycle
 |  `* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedBurkhard
 |   `- Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedZen Cycle
 `* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedmohammad...@gmail.com
  +- Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedbroger...@gmail.com
  +* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated*Hemidactylus*
  |+- Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated*Hemidactylus*
  |`* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedNando Ronteltap
  | +* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated*Hemidactylus*
  | |`* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedNando Ronteltap
  | | `* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated*Hemidactylus*
  | |  `* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated*Hemidactylus*
  | |   `* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated*Hemidactylus*
  | |    +- Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedErnest Major
  | |    `* Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedNando Ronteltap
  | |     `- Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedBranch Covidian Vax
  | `- Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedzen cycle
  `- Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinatedJ. J. Lodder

1
Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<1751a91c-944e-456a-b7eb-6804fe95ec5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7297&group=talk.origins#7297

From: mohammad...@gmail.com (mohammad...@gmail.com)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Subject: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 19:03:28 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1703991809; x=1704596609;
h=content-transfer-encoding:to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id
:mime-version:user-agent:nntp-posting-host:injection-info:date
:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date
:message-id:reply-to;
bh=gW5Ut+pWz8biMeuYOBHupUkvpqOUlzOwliGrO/xOG4k=;
b=no0Ht8nczyz0pWvoPnCR72XuXPGuR+MgOIP6vZZ+YJw3zp3FSpEfzyM5ySSja0rRBB
ODb377i6GZ2BoorES8+ESjVPNY3AePbVtJHonk02h6I1LKjMq4/QjKonjglNHsq6gQZW
VER4M4CReJ30PQ8OJNOteP6QM5UR4jTX/FbV52gL/xVqyebrNUEB67kPV9le9PbGVc25
sQRpdnbc9xFlASKEqIZIAU8LpXaVbr0xgVTW+S1ZKE8BXn0FOU9zcXjziLVibuKOSA9m
tnBX2bKKr11a095ci9TDECowdaefLjrUildta4m0B+qhMHAj4VfMwwDcY5wqn8OSmnQC
+EOQ==
 by: mohammad...@gmail.co - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 03:03 UTC

https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/scientific-blog/scientists-and-self-proclaimed-experts-have-been-aligning-their-interpretation-of-serological-data-from-updated-covid-19-vaccine-boosters-with-the-mainstream-narrative-thereby-conveying-a-dangerously-misleading-public-health-message

The explanation of Geert Vanden Bossche about what is happening with sars cov 2, and what will happen, is the only scientific explanation that is out there. Basically he predicts mortality of decimation of highly vaccinated populations by up to 30 or 40 percent.

Other explanations do not actually explain the underlying mechanisms, but just express surprise at what happens, in the place where an explanation should be.

Supposedly at this stage the JN.1 variant is causing a CT cell response, which CT cell response inhibits the T cell response, which T cells are neccessary for the production of the disease mitigating antibodies.

Then these antibodies get low, and then only a change in the sugarcoating of the virus will then cause severe disease for the vaccinated.

Although I don't really understand, because if the disease mitigating antibodies get low, then it seems to me that would already cause severe disease, and why would it then need another change in sugarcoating for the virus to get virulent?

Also the question remains if this new highly virulent virus would evolve 1 or a few times, and then spread to the rest of the population from there, or that it would evolve in many individuals independently.

The ultimate cause of the catastrophe, Geert vanden Bossche asserts, is a reductionist approach in the scientific system which only benefits fame, and not good science.

But I think that is just mistaken, you cannot set up a system without temptation, although you might reduce it some ways. It is mainly required for scientists individually to pay dedicated attention to subjective issues, so that they have emotional maturity, so that they can resist inevitable temptations. A culture of paying dedicated attention to subjective issues.

That the scientific community does not acknowledge the entire subjective part of reality, and actively opposes the acknowledgment of it, means that falling for temptations is a certainty.

The scientific community must accept the foundations of reasoning, the concepts of both fact & opinion, with creationism. Instead of just focusing on facts, and marginalizing opinion.

1. Creator / chooses / spiritual / subjective / opinion
2. Creation / chosen / material / objective / fact

Where choosing is explained in terms of spontaneity, that a decision can turn out one way or another in the moment. And subjective means, identified with a chosen opinion, and objective means, identified with a model of it.

Which creationism can be easily confirmed to be true by looking at the evidence of how subjective words, like the word beautiful, are used in common discourse.

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<d1b9231c-b25c-47be-baa7-eaa9428194c2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7302&group=talk.origins#7302

From: j.nobel....@gmail.com (Lawyer Daggett)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 02:29:53 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
id 6A487229786; Sun, 31 Dec 2023 05:27:55 -0500 (EST)
by beagle.ediacara.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 301B9229767
for <talk-origins@ediacara.org>; Sun, 31 Dec 2023 05:27:53 -0500 (EST)
by moderators.individual.net (Exim 4.95)
for talk-origins@moderators.isc.org with esmtps (TLS1.3)
tls TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
(envelope-from <news@google.com>)
id 1rJt5A-002t8R-Ib; Sun, 31 Dec 2023 11:30:12 +0100
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Sun, 31 Dec 2023 02:29:54 -0800 (PST)
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704018594; x=1704623394;
h=content-transfer-encoding:to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id
:mime-version:user-agent:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info
:in-reply-to:date:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc
:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=3G2Jwboy5hf/iwWnmUylUGWqsu/T+eeUlmkPgYjwUQs=;
b=MDCTjo3joxZ07JdyIfXqDxT6eq1J9SaFB95yN/pbcYLtLs+NiqMs/jz7m7s8nuPOCa
UTuY+Pzp7US4WQkRqKKN9PYug5kxrDJD/rYWscAuV91ep7LzjA0CAcrq2stXJeWN31xm
BcZJJfFnCYDRJrVJNOjMIpi8ULw8OBJR2a8phYK/LmrOTJHCkDUZbiXsPx31sHumrxOt
6YCZmIOVacEGN+esTe8/KIa1s6p7ldz/tebDXUGqlUQk/5YH1nKG8z/3qYCVV1lipVKR
G0GtG4ygqqdmGDVJPClktrmkSKHBc65ZPSEh1C64DTvTh8NmxxchCIkLeZ0TlfI3WR+2
kJnQ==
 by: Lawyer Daggett - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 10:29 UTC

On Saturday, December 30, 2023 at 10:07:24 PM UTC-5, mohammad...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> That the scientific community does not acknowledge the entire subjective part of reality, and actively opposes the acknowledgment of it, means that falling for temptations is a certainty.
>
> The scientific community must accept the foundations of reasoning, the concepts of both fact & opinion, with creationism. Instead of just focusing on facts, and marginalizing opinion.
>
> 1. Creator / chooses / spiritual / subjective / opinion
> 2. Creation / chosen / material / objective / fact
>
> Where choosing is explained in terms of spontaneity, that a decision can turn out one way or another in the moment. And subjective means, identified with a chosen opinion, and objective means, identified with a model of it.
>
> Which creationism can be easily confirmed to be true by looking at the evidence of how subjective words, like the word beautiful, are used in common discourse.

..
I would respond but I'm dead, along with 40% of my vaccinated friends and relatives,
exactly as you predicted 8 months ago would happen in the fall of 2023. Believe him
everybody. He's never been wrong yet.

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<1qmm3wr.jh2e6p13jyi5lN%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7318&group=talk.origins#7318

From: nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 16:12:41 +0100
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: J. J. Lodder - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 15:12 UTC

Lawyer Daggett <j.nobel.daggett@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, December 30, 2023 at 10:07:24?PM UTC-5, mohammad...@gmail.com:
> > https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/scientific-blog/scientists-
[-]
> > Which creationism can be easily confirmed to be true by looking at the
> > evidence of how subjective words, like the word beautiful, are used in
> > common discourse.
>
> I would respond but I'm dead, along with 40% of my vaccinated friends and
> relatives, exactly as you predicted 8 months ago would happen in the fall
> of 2023. Believe him everybody. He's never been wrong yet.

Fortunately you are only subjectively dead.
Those rumours of you being objectively so have been greatly exaggerated,

Jan

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<577b1f1f-12c1-4b0a-b0c0-88538575802an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7319&group=talk.origins#7319

From: j.nobel....@gmail.com (Lawyer Daggett)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 08:21:26 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704126086; x=1704730886;
h=content-transfer-encoding:to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id
:mime-version:user-agent:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info
:in-reply-to:date:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc
:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=hELoe/46VB3eIFbXOuTWHG2ZYR1sNAZ2XartTW8zWDc=;
b=Db+pbnp/FfymPsuaj3mExRPR6JwxNbgPICElzx6I7+lOYH4bPKTXlpCYBCA5kCTH6S
mhK4bb7g0R+BWE2mVygUw6pCJUMkx+D1O3WG31f2UznmsczGOqznK1YL6eW7lQpb6FEX
6LkBGZH6jxCGPS7MqCZ5n7Gz1UmBngZHfrwDmjN5QDPuY98LqFoABC8OCfD2oFyJZgH9
SS1HQsQMQ0/al2i0TGhFs+bh48L9juKlpS76V9vLxyMmxVZpfkdaprkJGOm3jmaIFPad
BJ2SMhUcKzqHU7j+wFpBC6Ck+0IjefZsiMavKWyAZ3OtwlQ099cImJPQ1i5tXod6o5nH
AzMg==
 by: Lawyer Daggett - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 16:21 UTC

On Monday, January 1, 2024 at 10:17:26 AM UTC-5, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> Lawyer Daggett <j.nobel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, December 30, 2023 at 10:07:24?PM UTC-5, mohammad...@gmail.com:
> > > https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/scientific-blog/scientists-
> [-]
> > > Which creationism can be easily confirmed to be true by looking at the
> > > evidence of how subjective words, like the word beautiful, are used in
> > > common discourse.
> >
> > I would respond but I'm dead, along with 40% of my vaccinated friends and
> > relatives, exactly as you predicted 8 months ago would happen in the fall
> > of 2023. Believe him everybody. He's never been wrong yet.
> Fortunately you are only subjectively dead.
> Those rumours of you being objectively so have been greatly exaggerated,
>
> Jan

Well Ron Dean told me I was dead to him. Surely he wouldn't exaggerate?

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<3f3c046d-6aa7-4c72-b7dc-ffc84d2f8008@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7321&group=talk.origins#7321

From: eastside...@gmail.com (erik simpson)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Subject: Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the
vaccinated
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 08:52:26 -0800
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1704127948; x=1704732748; darn=moderators.isc.org;
h=content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to:from:references:newsgroups:to
:content-language:subject:user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id
:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=tm3mvc+AsYqXLVHv24iwwnY06tIymUjNUqTAiIKzmaI=;
b=l4JM1eT0edAZt0b2Zs8/EsjvRFuse/x4ZxIeRjXuGpoX26guDlYZzSCEizhZk3LPYe
X8galoW8lBkCyqIIW6WrF6LRP1eOaamItcW+LluiWaMqPcwlBlUGrJlkxBFtHr05KmWS
zrk2refJuDlRzYiTcFRjLgWj3z3FbiRs0ZuF40OxiRpDjT+jOMsYWivOTUyOltzW21WY
8vJRs9qHMl2/lx4ZxPcGDR6vMr0F/aa/7hAPt3IbHfIHhbJeZZMjswfYf62wnV5cwaoA
MyHiummZmEVZk6cRYLG5+mEwVszJsdHuCgd70orKIsgDJg6GUnLcd32NFBmSqjHV/SHy
OiUQ==
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704127948; x=1704732748;
h=content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to:from:references:newsgroups:to
:content-language:subject:user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id
:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=tm3mvc+AsYqXLVHv24iwwnY06tIymUjNUqTAiIKzmaI=;
b=g68iZ5hzG01PrPgDL+0HOGVm9DviZ24PalTKiu0jtbNvBCtOambN/QhQ87RRBDZO8b
SNnjwLzqa2zq8kv91d8RfLN4/SgzzkdhAWUuFLxPFbvvFpvLFQD8PwHgxQXKdHhZzOFh
zscCPJBW8ePoaCT0ENod1KgsofvrNMB0cZGn5VnNKqfK6+CrAHC4Fq31F/gRHq+ryP6v
OqFMo5xfe+Wq9mG3bj6ePL/Lg2Lp5fw6ig8eh0EfKiXyMks+u8yqLtoyH8gazkH1EEdJ
+t1Hh22HwvPvMXkx2IK/HR2AY9Hqz29cSjJ9+VL+j0e76jTc00NdAu5QYr2y8YzQUPQD
Z9iw==
 by: erik simpson - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 16:52 UTC

On 1/1/24 8:21 AM, Lawyer Daggett wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2024 at 10:17:26 AM UTC-5, J. J. Lodder wrote:
>> Lawyer Daggett <j.nobel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Saturday, December 30, 2023 at 10:07:24?PM UTC-5, mohammad...@gmail.com:
>> [-]
>>>
>>> I would respond but I'm dead, along with 40% of my vaccinated friends and
>>> relatives, exactly as you predicted 8 months ago would happen in the fall
>>> of 2023. Believe him everybody. He's never been wrong yet.
>> Fortunately you are only subjectively dead.
>> Those rumours of you being objectively so have been greatly exaggerated,
>>
>> Jan
>
> Well Ron Dean told me I was dead to him. Surely he wouldn't exaggerate?

Nah. He just fired you.

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<45b8243f-ee1f-40dc-8b47-5d63bdb78f59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7322&group=talk.origins#7322

From: mohammad...@gmail.com (mohammad...@gmail.com)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 10:06:48 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704132410; x=1704737210;
h=content-transfer-encoding:to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id
:mime-version:user-agent:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info
:in-reply-to:date:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc
:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=fqJkc89/LOVXnbTYTobjWJEehYCRAaoTG83Tr0y27ZI=;
b=AKyKApvoDzjuVrXYc7kyoq+9luPhZSactrzM5KU8j377QkY1zWH4SkAs/Y3PdrQH1J
20CXvyDHWgYSRKZpJzFftMta3MclJNCNISmHw94h16gD8YE3vatb/Msd7CxRxnSAipsh
+fP3DK1ZV5PUFEpJbWecqqkStQAb6+EZDwTnYWxqMx1BFLT5O0PBNw1Go0wfto5+nECP
WKc1JAw+W+7wGgTD0+vkeWaaZd07bhGX63sRF4uDcT8lrc13Lqx95rwMLfjdVI2BJDll
EnqUaBlLJ9LP9lye1I9CwV5QjYD4vUFsPHukV6JPavyJ2HYiqSfaz9B+7dVXBfYjfuJd
tGqA==
 by: mohammad...@gmail.co - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 18:06 UTC

Yes it does take longer than expected, but for all this time it is essentially the same situation for the vaccinated, of a wildly evolving virus, with no possiblity of reaching herd immunity. So given that it is a certainty that herd immunity is impossible, and given that you also accept that immune escape could lead to mass death, then there is no way out other than mass death.

If this were a population of chickens, or cows, then you would also predict mass death. I think you are just holding out hope of a solution, because it's about human beings.

Op zondag 31 december 2023 om 11:32:26 UTC+1 schreef Lawyer Daggett:
> [...]
> >
> > 1. Creator / chooses / spiritual / subjective / opinion
> > 2. Creation / chosen / material / objective / fact
> >
> > Where choosing is explained in terms of spontaneity, that a decision can turn out one way or another in the moment. And subjective means, identified with a chosen opinion, and objective means, identified with a model of it.
> >
> > Which creationism can be easily confirmed to be true by looking at the evidence of how subjective words, like the word beautiful, are used in common discourse.
> .
> I would respond but I'm dead, along with 40% of my vaccinated friends and relatives,
> exactly as you predicted 8 months ago would happen in the fall of 2023. Believe him
> everybody. He's never been wrong yet.

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<ecf074ac-ac1f-41d3-b030-59210c63c2dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7325&group=talk.origins#7325

From: brogers3...@gmail.com (broger...@gmail.com)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 11:45:47 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
id 9A9C1229786; Mon, 1 Jan 2024 14:43:47 -0500 (EST)
by beagle.ediacara.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 61E5C229767
for <talk-origins@ediacara.org>; Mon, 1 Jan 2024 14:43:45 -0500 (EST)
by moderators.individual.net (Exim 4.95)
for talk-origins@moderators.isc.org with esmtps (TLS1.3)
tls TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
(envelope-from <news@google.com>)
id 1rKOEg-000zAd-3h; Mon, 01 Jan 2024 20:46:06 +0100
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Mon, 01 Jan 2024 11:45:48 -0800 (PST)
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704138347; x=1704743147;
h=content-transfer-encoding:to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id
:mime-version:user-agent:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info
:in-reply-to:date:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc
:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=eIfgyPmTL/H7DYdK7fjbe7+9dAZZg2cNIcwNBzYXBlg=;
b=NTs+PciyByWS4XyNduo1DYfSBtpYRkNEfpVQX/HUV75Ddz8lu0dwllIEF1zl+EHg5h
s/Omj497a+MAceXpQR7ipyoQz3/WMt7NmUCk8sgduAEq7zQMf3xKewH4ROosZsJwiZVS
KczDHtMEnUiXNFXAyRTYn+vonhL96PVpvQZ6SKa2slz8EXPW/xdLGDyzLSutvEDSQiP9
lc8Q4rU5AGoaysaNx3GgeAH9Yj/8C7o7eLyXv65gECEYcZNp9dsnj/7Pl3FhjeAOHOfF
autXUipfs5koW7DtGGj1E5WeiffuIAD58fxfgFCtogFAZx70dkyQ2EOOXpVMztey1r8R
1kdg==
 by: broger...@gmail.com - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 19:45 UTC

On Monday, January 1, 2024 at 1:07:26 PM UTC-5, mohammad...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yes it does take longer than expected, but for all this time it is essentially the same situation for the vaccinated, of a wildly evolving virus, with no possiblity of reaching herd immunity. So given that it is a certainty that herd immunity is impossible, and given that you also accept that immune escape could lead to mass death, then there is no way out other than mass death.
>
> If this were a population of chickens, or cows, then you would also predict mass death. I think you are just holding out hope of a solution, because it's about human beings.

Don't worry. It may take a few decades, but eventually 40% of the people who got the first series of covid vaccines will have died.

> [...]
> > >
> > > 1. Creator / chooses / spiritual / subjective / opinion
> > > 2. Creation / chosen / material / objective / fact
> > >
> > > Where choosing is explained in terms of spontaneity, that a decision can turn out one way or another in the moment. And subjective means, identified with a chosen opinion, and objective means, identified with a model of it.
> > >
> > > Which creationism can be easily confirmed to be true by looking at the evidence of how subjective words, like the word beautiful, are used in common discourse.
> > .
> > I would respond but I'm dead, along with 40% of my vaccinated friends and relatives,
> > exactly as you predicted 8 months ago would happen in the fall of 2023. Believe him
> > everybody. He's never been wrong yet.

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<un4ee4$37eq2$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7359&group=talk.origins#7359

From: funkmas...@hotmail.com (Zen Cycle)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
vaccinated
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:01:08 -0500
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
id 67751229786; Wed, 3 Jan 2024 14:58:59 -0500 (EST)
by beagle.ediacara.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 266DB229767
for <talk-origins@ediacara.org>; Wed, 3 Jan 2024 14:58:57 -0500 (EST)
by moderators.individual.net (Exim 4.95)
for talk-origins@moderators.isc.org with esmtps (TLS1.2)
tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
(envelope-from <news@eternal-september.org>)
id 1rL7QV-000Akz-QV; Wed, 03 Jan 2024 21:01:20 +0100
(using TLSv1.2 with cipher ADH-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by smtp.eternal-september.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 6CB6B760419
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Wed, 3 Jan 2024 20:01:09 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Zen Cycle - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 20:01 UTC

On 1/1/2024 11:21 AM, Lawyer Daggett wrote:
> On Monday, January 1, 2024 at 10:17:26 AM UTC-5, J. J. Lodder wrote:
>> Lawyer Daggett <j.nobel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Saturday, December 30, 2023 at 10:07:24?PM UTC-5, mohammad...@gmail.com:
>> [-]
>>>
>>> I would respond but I'm dead, along with 40% of my vaccinated friends and
>>> relatives, exactly as you predicted 8 months ago would happen in the fall
>>> of 2023. Believe him everybody. He's never been wrong yet.
>> Fortunately you are only subjectively dead.
>> Those rumours of you being objectively so have been greatly exaggerated,
>>
>> Jan
>
> Well Ron Dean told me I was dead to him. Surely he wouldn't exaggerate?

"she's not only merely dead
She's really most sincerely dead"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vFRB61xyls

--
Add xx to reply

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<8fa3b521-9ae9-4057-a96d-d9be87843fcan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7361&group=talk.origins#7361

From: b.scha...@ed.ac.uk (Burkhard)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 12:15:48 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704312949; x=1704917749;
h=content-transfer-encoding:to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id
:mime-version:user-agent:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info
:in-reply-to:date:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc
:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=5qYstUo58bPprRo1b04xkl0E3upalPeqSUN4DOhYjtQ=;
b=bDzIHX+tiEQEXs7vY06iwLTt0xflsszIUn84g6EytEKoec3TtS2CTOVwep4XlnCQ5x
sjafE6klt0v+T807iCcyU4Q++53J/CtdEBlIsJUga9A6qrajgY84J2lTTiqjMRdPYpsQ
Fv/RyhcgO1fXch9qoMEV9dujsIdWHzWJAKLa+5lE5DLEtxPFfoF4e61WxcY7Rdz0ah2n
eBQhuxe/K/hLjEDxxNX3DYcscboC93zMk/U8ieOWKYFwXv9U6Y/vcuxNap+Zp21H0Wce
mN+J7egPDC+riPEMV2ko3g4RrXUxd8qUszYtJ2a3Z8nnms2bggWS7KDHHpkRDrKol1pq
vu8Q==
 by: Burkhard - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 20:15 UTC

On Wednesday, January 3, 2024 at 8:02:28 PM UTC, Zen Cycle wrote:
> On 1/1/2024 11:21 AM, Lawyer Daggett wrote:

> >> [-]

> >> Fortunately you are only subjectively dead.
> >> Those rumours of you being objectively so have been greatly exaggerated,
> >>
> >> Jan
> >
> > Well Ron Dean told me I was dead to him. Surely he wouldn't exaggerate?
> >
> "she's not only merely dead
> She's really most sincerely dead"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vFRB61xyls
>
> --
You mean he's a stiff? Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace?
'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig?
'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil,
run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7olYJ5I9uyo

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<un4g50$37eq2$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7364&group=talk.origins#7364

From: funkmas...@hotmail.com (Zen Cycle)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
vaccinated
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:30:23 -0500
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: Zen Cycle - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 20:30 UTC

On 1/3/2024 3:15 PM, Burkhard wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 3, 2024 at 8:02:28 PM UTC, Zen Cycle wrote:

>>> Well Ron Dean told me I was dead to him. Surely he wouldn't exaggerate?
>>>
>> "she's not only merely dead
>> She's really most sincerely dead"
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vFRB61xyls
>>
>> --
> You mean he's a stiff? Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace?
> 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig?
> 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil,
> run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7olYJ5I9uyo

E's not dead, E's pinin' for the fjords....

And now for something completely different:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdf5EXo6I68

--
Add xx to reply

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<K7mdnbB-autRIgX4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7454&group=talk.origins#7454

From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Subject: Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards
decimation of the vaccinated
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 02:49:48 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 02:49 UTC

mohammad...@gmail.com <mohammadnursyamsu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes it does take longer than expected, but for all this time it is
> essentially the same situation for the vaccinated, of a wildly evolving
> virus, with no possiblity of reaching herd immunity. So given that it is
> a certainty that herd immunity is impossible, and given that you also
> accept that immune escape could lead to mass death, then there is no way
> out other than mass death.
>
> If this were a population of chickens, or cows, then you would also
> predict mass death. I think you are just holding out hope of a solution,
> because it's about human beings.

So multiple infections over time with SARS-CoV-2 would be preferable to
being vaccinated multiple times instead? If infected by the virus which has
had spike variants over time, which vaccine makers try to anticipate and
match in a real life arms race, why aren’t serial infectees in a similar
boat per imprinting or original sin as vaccinees? In reality many people
have been vaccinated and infected multiple times resulting in a hybrid
immunity which will wax and wane.

Original sin is a real concern for sure:
https://virology.ws/2024/01/04/the-problem-of-original-antigenic-sin/

But maybe hypermutation resulting in immunoglobulin gene alleles better
suited toward COVID variants occurs and B-cells don’t wind up as inbred
sister fucking hillbillies toward Wuhan strain or the previous booster
strain before XBB. At this point individuals have quite different
vaccination and infection histories which might make them more or less
resilient toward future variants. I really don’t know how stuck we become
on the adaptive hill of what we were exposed to first, but I can’t see pure
natural immunity faring any better than being vaccinated too. If you
disagree please tell me how that works out in detail in the real world,
which cares not for your subjectivity.

Here’s a fascinating video on clonal dynamics, hypermutation, affinity
maturation and the hyperdarwinian hellhole for B-cells known as a germinal
center. They do talk a bit about fight club:

https://youtu.be/6P28a3TmVyg?si=lFrW7QBdATDg44Qk

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<_sOdnTSkJK3YVQX4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7457&group=talk.origins#7457

From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
decimation of the vaccinated
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 03:25:57 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
id 04A31229786; Fri, 5 Jan 2024 22:23:50 -0500 (EST)
by beagle.ediacara.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id BC071229767
for <talk-origins@ediacara.org>; Fri, 5 Jan 2024 22:23:47 -0500 (EST)
by moderators.individual.net (Exim 4.95)
for talk-origins@moderators.isc.org with esmtp
(envelope-from <poster@giganews.com>)
id 1rLxK8-0043oI-H9; Sat, 06 Jan 2024 04:26:12 +0100
by egress-mx.phmgmt.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 61BF66068B
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Sat, 6 Jan 2024 03:25:06 +0000 (UTC)
by serv-4.ord.giganews.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 04B9B440483
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Fri, 5 Jan 2024 21:26:03 -0600 (CST)
by serv-4.i.ord.giganews.com (8.14.4/8.14.4/Submit) id 4063Q2CJ093377;
Fri, 5 Jan 2024 21:26:02 -0600
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 03:25 UTC

*Hemidactylus* <ecphoric@allspamis.invalid> wrote:

[snip]

> Here’s a fascinating video on clonal dynamics, hypermutation, affinity
> maturation and the hyperdarwinian hellhole for B-cells known as a germinal
> center. They do talk a bit about fight club:
>
> https://youtu.be/6P28a3TmVyg?si=lFrW7QBdATDg44Qk

At around 48:28 this Gabriel Victora guy is talking about how if naive or
affinity matured memory B-cells enter germinal centers upon subsequent
variant antigen exposure this may influence the phenomenon of original sin!
Wow!

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<da7d451a-c16c-4e9b-8a65-2a2f03cde6fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7466&group=talk.origins#7466

From: nando_ro...@live.nl (Nando Ronteltap)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 20:56:35 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
id B4CFB229786; Fri, 5 Jan 2024 23:54:30 -0500 (EST)
by beagle.ediacara.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 7D679229767
for <talk-origins@ediacara.org>; Fri, 5 Jan 2024 23:54:28 -0500 (EST)
by moderators.individual.net (Exim 4.95)
for talk-origins@moderators.isc.org with esmtps (TLS1.3)
tls TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
(envelope-from <news@google.com>)
id 1rLyjt-004AMR-EZ; Sat, 06 Jan 2024 05:56:53 +0100
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Fri, 05 Jan 2024 20:56:37 -0800 (PST)
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704516996; x=1705121796;
h=content-transfer-encoding:to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id
:mime-version:user-agent:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info
:in-reply-to:date:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc
:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=vleOL4LR5cN72GCfle7xZ68nVhbpXmhbSfBHPn+E/e8=;
b=N4I8VRMpH4HSh2hkQ1+xHJYHXBgiqisBx1t1DwJ0qpeSKbScRjRbVe20TrgIeETnaM
2zCfkJKUOIJ0Xx6ibVGP4MdEdFmhpr3WxYnVqPw6+B6D7D05OUpE6W6eWETKurIB8J9f
fllNWIN7L/K71H167RyMEOMnSny8ZgJ0ByvJwWKCepIFpVP/y9K5epFBTQDJsSPfuao1
6crBIQJxXZtuNEPluKa96D/EQunsEkWlgJ6/MJAw/Q8EQ59/DRcNvesXgTNvJEangQSa
QR4VBqs2im/g0Pw4rGn927BZuFIrXtgvybobwNYXhfUPWXqgECawpWupilnhWObs+FtV
PVOQ==
 by: Nando Ronteltap - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 04:56 UTC

Because the natural immunity, if you survive the infection, provides sterilizing immunity, killing the virus. While the covid vaccines, only mitigate the disease, but still spread the virus. Including spreading it to the unvaccinated people. So people in most African countries, where they did not do much vaccination, already have herd immunity now, killing the virus. So that is much less virus going around. So basically covid is endemic there, and not pandemic, like it is in the Netherlands.

Somehow the vaccines cause the body to only provide the antibody response, and not train the natural immunity. I don't know why the body would be this dumb, but it is. There is the established name for it, anti body dependent enhancement of infection and disease. So it's a known mechanism.

It can also occur in unvaccinated in some scenarios, like I think when getting reinfected very quickly with a different variant, or something like that. A situation where the anti-bodies are not matured yet, and then they can be manipulated somehow by a new variant that the antibodies do not fit very well.

Op zaterdag 6 januari 2024 om 03:52:31 UTC+1 schreef *Hemidactylus*:
> mohammad...@gmail.com <mohammad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes it does take longer than expected, but for all this time it is
> > essentially the same situation for the vaccinated, of a wildly evolving
> > virus, with no possiblity of reaching herd immunity. So given that it is
> > a certainty that herd immunity is impossible, and given that you also
> > accept that immune escape could lead to mass death, then there is no way
> > out other than mass death.
> >
> > If this were a population of chickens, or cows, then you would also
> > predict mass death. I think you are just holding out hope of a solution,
> > because it's about human beings.
> >
> So multiple infections over time with SARS-CoV-2 would be preferable to
> being vaccinated multiple times instead? If infected by the virus which has
> had spike variants over time, which vaccine makers try to anticipate and
> match in a real life arms race, why aren’t serial infectees in a similar
> boat per imprinting or original sin as vaccinees? In reality many people
> have been vaccinated and infected multiple times resulting in a hybrid
> immunity which will wax and wane.
>
> Original sin is a real concern for sure:
> https://virology.ws/2024/01/04/the-problem-of-original-antigenic-sin/
>
> But maybe hypermutation resulting in immunoglobulin gene alleles better
> suited toward COVID variants occurs and B-cells don’t wind up as inbred
> sister fucking hillbillies toward Wuhan strain or the previous booster
> strain before XBB. At this point individuals have quite different
> vaccination and infection histories which might make them more or less
> resilient toward future variants. I really don’t know how stuck we become
> on the adaptive hill of what we were exposed to first, but I can’t see pure
> natural immunity faring any better than being vaccinated too. If you
> disagree please tell me how that works out in detail in the real world,
> which cares not for your subjectivity.
>
> Here’s a fascinating video on clonal dynamics, hypermutation, affinity
> maturation and the hyperdarwinian hellhole for B-cells known as a germinal
> center. They do talk a bit about fight club:
>
> https://youtu.be/6P28a3TmVyg?si=lFrW7QBdATDg44Qk

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<lVadnd0cV-QJegX4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7470&group=talk.origins#7470

From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
decimation of the vaccinated
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 05:39:32 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 05:39 UTC

Nando Ronteltap <nando_ronteltap@live.nl> wrote:
> Because the natural immunity, if you survive the infection, provides
> sterilizing immunity, killing the virus.

Why are people without immunization history getting reinfected then. I’m
not saying vaccination is completely sterilizing either.

> While the covid vaccines, only mitigate the disease, but still spread the
> virus. Including spreading it to the unvaccinated people. So people in
> most African countries, where they did not do much vaccination, already
> have herd immunity now, killing the virus. So that is much less virus
> going around. So basically covid is endemic there, and not pandemic, like
> it is in the Netherlands.

Cite to peer reviewed literature on that.

> Somehow the vaccines cause the body to only provide the antibody
> response, and not train the natural immunity.

So infection doesn’t provide antibody response? Vaccination isn’t a
training ground for immunity?

> I don't know why the body would be this dumb, but it is. There is the
> established name for it, anti body dependent enhancement of infection and
> disease. So it's a known mechanism.

I think they accounted for this in construction of the spike. And why is it
not happening?

> It can also occur in unvaccinated in some scenarios, like I think when
> getting reinfected very quickly with a different variant, or something
> like that. A situation where the anti-bodies are not matured yet, and
> then they can be manipulated somehow by a new variant that the antibodies
> do not fit very well.

I think vaccination is the safer way to train the immune system. Infection
has way more risks. People get long COVID. Vaccinated people may get it
too, but I would presume vaccination tweaks the odds a bit. I actually
don’t know if I have ever been exposed or infected. I have not had a
respiratory issue since before 2020. I have had six COVID shots. I should
be dead right? Why am I still here. 3 coworkers had been sick in the recent
wave, one vaccinated in October and got pretty sick. I must be lucky. It
may catch up to me soon. But many of my coworkers have been infected. I
haven’t. It is a crapshoot.

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<85d3ac31-24c8-4bb9-89b6-73cce1757578n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7473&group=talk.origins#7473

From: nando_ro...@live.nl (Nando Ronteltap)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 23:00:56 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
id 073C3229786; Sat, 6 Jan 2024 01:58:51 -0500 (EST)
by beagle.ediacara.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id C9D93229767
for <talk-origins@ediacara.org>; Sat, 6 Jan 2024 01:58:48 -0500 (EST)
by moderators.individual.net (Exim 4.95)
for talk-origins@moderators.isc.org with esmtps (TLS1.3)
tls TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
(envelope-from <news@google.com>)
id 1rM0gD-0007PV-Ms; Sat, 06 Jan 2024 08:01:13 +0100
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Fri, 05 Jan 2024 23:00:57 -0800 (PST)
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704524456; x=1705129256;
h=content-transfer-encoding:to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id
:mime-version:user-agent:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info
:in-reply-to:date:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc
:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=bXSJk2UpNJwiQBBJHPeCnEaxtP1jqLyb6TQdSD+rYno=;
b=HxnM3PN80j6d12L2PNv6RRbpet/Ht9qQaAgmqh2ksSW45HLtuaagGNAhCconDcAa2E
p359SYnpXKQr7c5l3dkx5FmyacIrYRAgHxr5kq1zpzBFmvhS2VrR755OXKwdvEH3kTTi
OFMU7OWSnjvFEzEgUIEdGtHhheAaMg1KrtN0RQNeVnDUgFYhie9jshmi5zUrUZYPZ/7R
ttGd3byF5ofzZejjIK85s9o8cm6g8wwbzcCkCWbQ65AL4yb0qEnBrKgSQ2YRYyWgg9oE
Gz3E0D5tEt1Uch+H9T37yCfEqqPkQGO/vt1XZwndMz4j13wEV2TFymz5A1liyxT/nAmG
B17A==
 by: Nando Ronteltap - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 07:00 UTC

https://healthpolicy.fsi.stanford.edu/news/how-has-africa-largely-evaded-covid-19-pandemic-0

I only reference this article to establish the fact that most Africa has herd immunity, and not for any other speculative nonsense that might be talked about in the article.

The covid reinfection for uvaccinated is just basically the same as flu reinfection. It just depends on factors like how much virus they get infected with, and how healthy they are at the time of infection.

For someone unvaccinated to get infected, then they might get sick, and then the innate immune system is trained, and only at the last stage of the being sick, when the virus is mostly cleared already, are the antibodies introduced. So then you get a trained innate immunity, and antibodies.

But for the vaccinated, their innate immunity is never trained. They only have the mitigation of disease from the antibodies, which is now antibody dependent enhancement of infection. And then with some evolution that is now ongoing, it will be antibody dependent enhancement of disease.

You should buy antivirals, and then watch the news, when people start dying en masse, then start taking them preventively. Because once the mitigation of the disease of the antibodies is overcome, then you have no defense. So it means that when you get infected, you will get very sick very quickly, and be dead within a day.

Op zaterdag 6 januari 2024 om 06:42:30 UTC+1 schreef *Hemidactylus*:
> Nando Ronteltap <nando_r...@live.nl> wrote:
> > Because the natural immunity, if you survive the infection, provides
> > sterilizing immunity, killing the virus.
> Why are people without immunization history getting reinfected then. I’m
> not saying vaccination is completely sterilizing either.
> > While the covid vaccines, only mitigate the disease, but still spread the
> > virus. Including spreading it to the unvaccinated people. So people in
> > most African countries, where they did not do much vaccination, already
> > have herd immunity now, killing the virus. So that is much less virus
> > going around. So basically covid is endemic there, and not pandemic, like
> > it is in the Netherlands.
> >
> Cite to peer reviewed literature on that.
> >
> > Somehow the vaccines cause the body to only provide the antibody
> > response, and not train the natural immunity.
> >
> So infection doesn’t provide antibody response? Vaccination isn’t a
> training ground for immunity?
> >
> > I don't know why the body would be this dumb, but it is. There is the
> > established name for it, anti body dependent enhancement of infection and
> > disease. So it's a known mechanism.
> >
> I think they accounted for this in construction of the spike. And why is it
> not happening?
> >
> > It can also occur in unvaccinated in some scenarios, like I think when
> > getting reinfected very quickly with a different variant, or something
> > like that. A situation where the anti-bodies are not matured yet, and
> > then they can be manipulated somehow by a new variant that the antibodies
> > do not fit very well.
> >
> I think vaccination is the safer way to train the immune system. Infection
> has way more risks. People get long COVID. Vaccinated people may get it
> too, but I would presume vaccination tweaks the odds a bit. I actually
> don’t know if I have ever been exposed or infected. I have not had a
> respiratory issue since before 2020. I have had six COVID shots. I should
> be dead right? Why am I still here. 3 coworkers had been sick in the recent
> wave, one vaccinated in October and got pretty sick. I must be lucky. It
> may catch up to me soon. But many of my coworkers have been infected. I
> haven’t. It is a crapshoot.

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<1qmwoc2.1qgyrgqoiou7wN%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7476&group=talk.origins#7476

From: nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 10:38:11 +0100
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: J. J. Lodder - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 09:38 UTC

mohammad...@gmail.com <mohammadnursyamsu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes it does take longer than expected, but for all this time it is
> essentially the same situation for the vaccinated, of a wildly evolving
> virus, with no possiblity of reaching herd immunity. So given that it is a
> certainty that herd immunity is impossible, and given that you also accept
> that immune escape could lead to mass death, then there is no way out
> other than mass death.

That's just a subjective certainty...

Jan

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<unbg73$gc3p$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7482&group=talk.origins#7482

From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (zen cycle)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
vaccinated
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 07:14:27 -0500
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: zen cycle - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 12:14 UTC

On 1/5/2024 11:56 PM, Nando Ronteltap wrote:
> Because the natural immunity, if you survive the infection, provides sterilizing immunity, killing the virus. While the covid vaccines, only mitigate the disease, but still spread the virus. Including spreading it to the unvaccinated people. So people in most African countries, where they did not do much vaccination, already have herd immunity now, killing the virus. So that is much less virus going around. So basically covid is endemic there, and not pandemic, like it is in the Netherlands.
>
> Somehow the vaccines cause the body to only provide the antibody response, and not train the natural immunity. I don't know why the body would be this dumb, but it is.

I guess whoever designed a system that dumb must be a real idiot

There is the established name for it, anti body dependent enhancement
of infection and disease. So it's a known mechanism.

> It can also occur in unvaccinated in some scenarios, like I think when getting reinfected very quickly with a different variant, or something like that. A situation where the anti-bodies are not matured yet, and then they can be manipulated somehow by a new variant that the antibodies do not fit very well.
>

> Op zaterdag 6 januari 2024 om 03:52:31 UTC+1 schreef *Hemidactylus*:
>> mohammad...@gmail.com <mohammad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Yes it does take longer than expected, but for all this time it is
>>> essentially the same situation for the vaccinated, of a wildly evolving
>>> virus, with no possiblity of reaching herd immunity. So given that it is
>>> a certainty that herd immunity is impossible, and given that you also
>>> accept that immune escape could lead to mass death, then there is no way
>>> out other than mass death.
>>>
>>> If this were a population of chickens, or cows, then you would also
>>> predict mass death. I think you are just holding out hope of a solution,
>>> because it's about human beings.
>>>
>> So multiple infections over time with SARS-CoV-2 would be preferable to
>> being vaccinated multiple times instead? If infected by the virus which has
>> had spike variants over time, which vaccine makers try to anticipate and
>> match in a real life arms race, why aren’t serial infectees in a similar
>> boat per imprinting or original sin as vaccinees? In reality many people
>> have been vaccinated and infected multiple times resulting in a hybrid
>> immunity which will wax and wane.
>>
>> Original sin is a real concern for sure:
>> https://virology.ws/2024/01/04/the-problem-of-original-antigenic-sin/
>>
>> But maybe hypermutation resulting in immunoglobulin gene alleles better
>> suited toward COVID variants occurs and B-cells don’t wind up as inbred
>> sister fucking hillbillies toward Wuhan strain or the previous booster
>> strain before XBB. At this point individuals have quite different
>> vaccination and infection histories which might make them more or less
>> resilient toward future variants. I really don’t know how stuck we become
>> on the adaptive hill of what we were exposed to first, but I can’t see pure
>> natural immunity faring any better than being vaccinated too. If you
>> disagree please tell me how that works out in detail in the real world,
>> which cares not for your subjectivity.
>>
>> Here’s a fascinating video on clonal dynamics, hypermutation, affinity
>> maturation and the hyperdarwinian hellhole for B-cells known as a germinal
>> center. They do talk a bit about fight club:
>>
>> https://youtu.be/6P28a3TmVyg?si=lFrW7QBdATDg44Qk

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<zKGdnQ4ydNP1HgT4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7488&group=talk.origins#7488

From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
decimation of the vaccinated
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 16:44:24 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 16:44 UTC

Nando Ronteltap <nando_ronteltap@live.nl> wrote:

[snip]

> For someone unvaccinated to get infected, then they might get sick, and
> then the innate immune system is trained, and only at the last stage of
> the being sick, when the virus is mostly cleared already, are the
> antibodies introduced. So then you get a trained innate immunity, and antibodies.
>
> But for the vaccinated, their innate immunity is never trained. They only
> have the mitigation of disease from the antibodies, which is now antibody
> dependent enhancement of infection. And then with some evolution that is
> now ongoing, it will be antibody dependent enhancement of disease.

How is innate immunity “trained”? It is innate and lacks the rearrangement
of receptor genes found in immunocytes and the hypermutation found in
B-cells. The key feature of adaptive over innate immunity is trainability.
It remembers specific antigens.

Are you confusing innate immunity with natural immunity associated
popularly with an adaptive response to infection, instead of vaccination,
because “natural” means better if one merely appeals to Nature?

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<sNScnbTERvPgFwT4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7492&group=talk.origins#7492

From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
decimation of the vaccinated
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 17:14:37 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 17:14 UTC

*Hemidactylus* <ecphoric@allspamis.invalid> wrote:
> Nando Ronteltap <nando_ronteltap@live.nl> wrote:
>>
> [snip]
>>
>> For someone unvaccinated to get infected, then they might get sick, and
>> then the innate immune system is trained, and only at the last stage of
>> the being sick, when the virus is mostly cleared already, are the
>> antibodies introduced. So then you get a trained innate immunity, and antibodies.
>>
>> But for the vaccinated, their innate immunity is never trained. They only
>> have the mitigation of disease from the antibodies, which is now antibody
>> dependent enhancement of infection. And then with some evolution that is
>> now ongoing, it will be antibody dependent enhancement of disease.
>>
> How is innate immunity “trained”? It is innate and lacks the rearrangement
> of receptor genes found in immunocytes and the hypermutation found in
> B-cells. The key feature of adaptive over innate immunity is trainability.
> It remembers specific antigens.
>
> Are you confusing innate immunity with natural immunity associated
> popularly with an adaptive response to infection, instead of vaccination,
> because “natural” means better if one merely appeals to Nature?

Oops. My bad. Due to Nando’s prodding I fell down a rabbit hole I hadn’t
realized existed until today. Ignorance remedied is bliss:

Innate immunity can be trained due to epigenetic reprogramming in certain
cells and there is a form of cellular memory. Kinda cool. Carry on nothing
to see here!

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<Y7GcnR3iEPbnCAT4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7493&group=talk.origins#7493

From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
decimation of the vaccinated
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 18:01:30 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
id 313F9229786; Sat, 6 Jan 2024 13:00:53 -0500 (EST)
by beagle.ediacara.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id E67A7229767
for <talk-origins@ediacara.org>; Sat, 6 Jan 2024 13:00:50 -0500 (EST)
by moderators.individual.net (Exim 4.95)
for talk-origins@moderators.isc.org with esmtp
(envelope-from <poster@giganews.com>)
id 1rMB0u-000sPF-5m; Sat, 06 Jan 2024 19:03:16 +0100
by egress-mx.phmgmt.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2538B6068B
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Sat, 6 Jan 2024 18:00:39 +0000 (UTC)
by serv-1.ord.giganews.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2A7AB4406A6
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Sat, 6 Jan 2024 12:01:36 -0600 (CST)
by serv-1.i.ord.giganews.com (8.14.4/8.14.4/Submit) id 406I1Zeo085348;
Sat, 6 Jan 2024 12:01:35 -0600
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 18:01 UTC

*Hemidactylus* <ecphoric@allspamis.invalid> wrote:
> *Hemidactylus* <ecphoric@allspamis.invalid> wrote:
>> Nando Ronteltap <nando_ronteltap@live.nl> wrote:
>>>
>> [snip]
>>>
>>> For someone unvaccinated to get infected, then they might get sick, and
>>> then the innate immune system is trained, and only at the last stage of
>>> the being sick, when the virus is mostly cleared already, are the
>>> antibodies introduced. So then you get a trained innate immunity, and antibodies.
>>>
>>> But for the vaccinated, their innate immunity is never trained. They only
>>> have the mitigation of disease from the antibodies, which is now antibody
>>> dependent enhancement of infection. And then with some evolution that is
>>> now ongoing, it will be antibody dependent enhancement of disease.
>>>
>> How is innate immunity “trained”? It is innate and lacks the rearrangement
>> of receptor genes found in immunocytes and the hypermutation found in
>> B-cells. The key feature of adaptive over innate immunity is trainability.
>> It remembers specific antigens.
>>
>> Are you confusing innate immunity with natural immunity associated
>> popularly with an adaptive response to infection, instead of vaccination,
>> because “natural” means better if one merely appeals to Nature?
>>
> Oops. My bad. Due to Nando’s prodding I fell down a rabbit hole I hadn’t
> realized existed until today. Ignorance remedied is bliss:
>
> https://www.nature.com/articles/s41581-022-00633-5
>
> Innate immunity can be trained due to epigenetic reprogramming in certain
> cells and there is a form of cellular memory. Kinda cool. Carry on nothing
> to see here!

In a further appeal to Nature:
“An increasing body of evidence suggests that trained immunity plays a
critical role in humans. First, an extensive collection of epidemiological
data argues that live vaccines such as the BCG vaccine, measles vaccine,
smallpox vaccine and oral polio vaccine have beneficial, non-specific
protective effects against infections other than the target
diseases40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47 (for a review, see also ref.48).
Subsequently, proof-of-principle trials with the BCG vaccine in adults23,49
and children50,51 demonstrated that this vaccine induces non-specific
activation of innate immune cells. Interestingly, both epidemiological and
immunological studies have shown that the vaccine effects may last for
months, but may also be modified or even reversed when a non-live vaccine
is given52,53.”

Nando had said: “But for the vaccinated, their innate immunity is never
trained.” which is a bit of a problematic assertion there, huh?

Also falling even deeper down the rabbit hole:
“Finally, one of the most intriguing possibilities regarding the role of
trained immunity in the vaccination against COVID-19 is that the novel
specific vaccines currently in use may also exert trained immunity effects
that could contribute to their efficacy. While the mRNA-based platform,
which is at the basis of one of the most successful anti-COVID-19 vaccines,
is known to induce strong inflammation,74 very recent studies have shown
that the mRNA vaccines also induce long-term transcriptional reprogramming
of myeloid cells.75 This results in functional changes of both innate and
adaptive immune cells, and the former can be considered a de facto
induction of trained immunity.76 Whether the mRNA vaccines can thus induce
also cross-protection against other infections and whether these properties
affect their effects against COVID-19 remain to be investigated.
Interestingly, a very recent study reported that vaccination of Hong Kong
residents with either the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine or the inactivated virus
vaccine CoronaVac indeed may have enhanced resistance to TB.77 On the other
hand, the role of such effects in mediating some of the rare but severe
inflammatory complications of vaccination (such as myocarditis and
pericarditis)78 needs to be investigated.”

And given my MMR vaccination in mid-2019: “Although BCG was by far the most
in-depth studied vaccine in the context of heterologous effects on
COVID-19, other vaccines have also been previously reported to induce
non-specific protection against infections. One of the most consistent
inducers of protective effects against all-cause mortality in children are
the measles-containing vaccines.61 Though fewer studies have been performed
with measles-containing vaccines, one randomized trial with MMR
revaccination in Brazil reported a significant decrease in the severity
(but not susceptibility) to COVID-19,62 mirroring the effects reported for
BCG. The results of a larger international study (CROWN-CORONATION) remain
to be reported (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04333732).”

One of their boxed conclusions: “SARS-CoV-2 infection can induce
inappropriately strong induction of trained immunity in some individuals,
which can contribute to the long-term inflammatory complications.”

So about this trained immunity thing Nando?

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<uncbv7$o00c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7502&group=talk.origins#7502

From: {$t...@meden.demon.co.uk (Ernest Major)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
vaccinated
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 20:08:08 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: Ernest Major - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 20:08 UTC

On 06/01/2024 18:01, *Hemidactylus* wrote:

> [...]
> non-specific protection against infections. One of the most consistent
> inducers of protective effects against all-cause mortality in children are
> the measles-containing vaccines.61 Though fewer studies have been performed
> with measles-containing vaccines, one randomized trial with MMR
> revaccination in Brazil reported a significant decrease in the severity
> (but not susceptibility) to COVID-19,62 mirroring the effects reported for
> BCG. The results of a larger international study (CROWN-CORONATION) remain
> to be reported (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04333732).”
>
> One of their boxed conclusions: “SARS-CoV-2 infection can induce
> inappropriately strong induction of trained immunity in some individuals,
> which can contribute to the long-term inflammatory complications.”
>
> So about this trained immunity thing Nando?

I had had some reluctance to assume that innate immunity was unaffected
by infections, which would seem to have been correct, though I didn't
have any specific reason to assume the contrary.

The question which now arises in my mind - is the training of innate
immunity just a general upregulation, or do more specific changes occur?

--
alias Ernest Major

Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated

<cd28c41b-7557-4eb5-a03a-4f67b03fd36cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7511&group=talk.origins#7511

From: nando_ro...@live.nl (Nando Ronteltap)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 17:39:56 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704591597; x=1705196397;
h=content-transfer-encoding:to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id
:mime-version:user-agent:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info
:in-reply-to:date:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc
:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=prB/4ehZXgDw0guHM5PzNm0Q0WXmIuUotddhNjUtlnU=;
b=IK65kyceNcC6bBuz1MtDOaJhURCQUHWv7zu79NvgYrG3422PMQ2MNcY3TwXQ6edMPp
o8mTwyBl3eULSuGeTJH4Kuk7f7032fi2BPFAW9RGAUdlgng4dO0lyaHC47Bpr4Y3YWXH
hli6YH5xVHSC8xPLwIu2N2GeGUKbmX5YTIfViqAF88Ydf2igsQXusv5XKpSzJaPP3qAp
pIMhLL6bU+D4iatvFXU09tHr4QE4nPvMQ5bAR4fm6gKzd8eQMSqtDjcB9ZmOYg7l5OnO
NYqRkJbHiIfTtLveIb1rNYYHo7WJ6fr+YRBKrhnq72IqOw+s3cE3+8dpdvSZRgULxRsZ
6/IA==
 by: Nando Ronteltap - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 01:39 UTC

A live vaccine, provides trained immunity, but not just passive spikes. It says so in your reference a non live vaccine, may even reverse the training..

I think these are just arbitrary details.

<und97q$st59$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7516&group=talk.origins#7516

From: bra...@covidian.hoax (Branch Covidian Vax)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Subject: Re: Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of
the vaccinated
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 22:29:29 -0600
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
<cd28c41b-7557-4eb5-a03a-4f67b03fd36cn@googlegroups.com>
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: Branch Covidian Vax - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 04:29 UTC

On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 17:39:56 -0800 (PST)
Nando Ronteltap <nando_ronteltap@live.nl> wrote:

> A live vaccine, provides trained immunity, but not just passive
> spikes. It says so in your reference a non live vaccine, may even
> reverse the training.
>
> I think these are just arbitrary details.

This COVIDian virus hoax makes the story of the Emperor's New Clothes
look like a documentary by comparison. Go read that story to see how
stupid and servile vaxxers seem to normal people who aren't
criminally insane.

There is no virus. Not one shred of scientific evidence corroborates
any such virus. No one has ever seen the virus. No one has ever
isolated the virus. That is because there is no virus. It is a scam.
And vaxxers are criminal scammers for regurgitating this vax vomit.

The virus and vax is a religion. The name of the Church of the Vax is
the Cult of the Branch Covidian. The inner circle of psyop fake virus
warlocks is the Branch Covidian Fellowship of the Vax.

You who believe this psyop are fools, and your life is a delusion. You
deserve to be slaves. And slaves you are!

Let it sink in. The so-called 'science' is on par with Joseph Smith's
peepstones in a hat helping him translate the Book of Mormon. They have
'antibodies' in a vat helping them translate the RNA code. Because of
their religious belief, they are supporting the medical murder of your
neighbors and children.

Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid. -- Terry Goodkind

--
The Church of the Holy Needle
Branch Covidian Fellowship of the Vax

interests / talk.origins / Evolution of sars cov-2 still on track towards decimation of the vaccinated