Work smarter, not harder, and be careful of your speling.

interests / talk.origins / sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

SubjectAuthor
* sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!*Hemidactylus*
+* _sv40_promoter…we_all_gonna_die!!!erik simpson
|`* sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!*Hemidactylus*
| `- _sv40_promoter…we_all_gonna_die!!!Zen Cycle
+* sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!Lawyer Daggett
+* sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!mohammad...@gmail.com
|`* sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!*Hemidactylus*
| `* sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!Nando Ronteltap
|  `* sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!*Hemidactylus*
|   +- sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!Nando Ronteltap
|   `* _sv40_promoter…we_all_gonna_die!!!zen cycle
|    `* sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!broger...@gmail.com
|     `- _sv40_promoter…we_all_gonna_die!!!zen cycle
`- Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!*Hemidactylus*

1
sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<K-mcndrrCYyj1gr4nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7395&group=talk.origins#7395

From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Subject: sv40 promoter…we all gonna
die!!!
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2024 00:20:14 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 00:20 UTC

I guess the Florida surgeon general goofball appointed by Desantis is in
the news for scare mongering about mRNA vaccines again. This is a bit
outside my wheelhouse but I’ll try to deal with it. My incoherence follows…

Here’s FL Department of Health’s proclamation about the dangers of mRNA
vaccines:

https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/2024/01/20240103-halt-use-covid19-mrna-vaccines.pr.html

“The Surgeon General outlined concerns regarding nucleic acid contaminants
in the approved Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, particularly in
the presence of lipid nanoparticle complexes, and Simian Virus 40 (SV40)
promoter/enhancer DNA. Lipid nanoparticles are an efficient vehicle for
delivery of the mRNA in the COVID-19 vaccines into human cells and may
therefore be an equally efficient vehicle for delivering contaminant DNA
into human cells. The presence of SV40 promoter/enhancer DNA may also pose
a unique and heightened risk of DNA integration into human cells.”

Quoting Ladapo: “The FDA’s response does not provide data or evidence that
the DNA integration assessments they recommended themselves have been
performed. Instead, they pointed to genotoxicity studies – which are
inadequate assessments for DNA integration risk. In addition, they
obfuscated the difference between the SV40 promoter/enhancer and SV40
proteins, two elements that are distinct.”

Here’s what he’s apparently talking about:
https://www.fda.gov/media/174875/download

“No SV40
proteins are encoded for or are present in the vaccines…No SV40 proteins
are encoded by the nucleotide sequences present in the mRNA vaccines. The
treatment of the
products with DNAase also fragments any residual DNA template that might be
present after other manufacturing
steps. Thus, as noted above, following manufacture of the mRNA COVID-19
vaccines, no DNA encoding SV40
proteins is present in the residual DNA remaining in the products.”

Are they talking past each other? The SV40 proteins would be encoded for by
the associated viral sequences, which wouldn’t be involved in the mRNA
vaccine manufacture process as the SV40 promoter/enhancer merely regulates
expression of a downstream genetic sequence right? It is good to know the
SV40 products themselves don’t appear. But what importance is the promoter
enhancer outside the viral context except as a tool, from what I think is
going on, to express some associated resistance marker gene? Isn’t this
early on in manufacture to indicate successful cell transfection (or
bacterial transformation) with an associated (or linked?) spike protein
encoding sequence? I’m totally going on guesswork based on what little I
could gather after this new news cycle erupted.

I wasn’t previously aware of the SV40 component used in manufacture, but
it’s not the virus itself. Whew!

This is superficial:
https://apnews.com/article/853343189368

“The European Medicines Agency, which regulates vaccines in European Union
nations, explained that “non-functional” fragments of SV40’s DNA sequence
are used as “starting material” in producing the vaccine.

But those materials are broken down and removed in the manufacturing
process. Trace amounts might still remain at “very low levels” in the final
product, the agency and others acknowledged, but they are well within
established safety guidelines.”

So the SV40 promoter/enhancer thingy is in the vaccine starter kit which is
latter mangled or shredded by DNAases?

And on elusive integration Paul Offit was quoted: “One, it’s very hard for
a DNA fragment to enter a cell, specifically its nucleus, where the DNA
resides,” Offit explained in a phone interview Monday. “Your cytoplasm --
the white egg part of your cell -- doesn’t like DNA and has a variety of
mechanisms to rid itself of DNA.”

“Two, for that fragment of DNA to be integrated into your DNA, you also
have to have enzymes that disrupt the DNA and allow you to insert that
fragment,” he continued. “That’s what gene therapy is all about, and that’s
what makes gene therapy so hard to do.”

One would need an integrase?

Not sure about the reputability of this site but it seems OK:
https://www.techarp.com/science/mrna-vaccines-contaminated-sv40/

“The SV40 promoter is a DNA sequence that was derived from the SV40 (Simian
Virus 40) virus, and is not the same thing as the SV40 virus DNA. Think of
it as a genetic tool obtained from the SV40 virus, just like how botulinum
toxin is a treatment derived from the bacteria, Clostridium botulinum.”

That seems an ok analogy.

“Michael Imperiale, a molecular biologist at the University of Michigan
Medical School, explained that the SV40 promoter, on its own, can’t cause
cancer. The part of SV40 that’s potentially cancer-causing, known as the
T-antigen, isn’t present in the vaccine”

That’s reassuring. Phillip Buckhaults is quoted: “It’s [SV promoter] just
the volume knob that drives high level expression of anything put under its
control, which in this case is just an antibiotic resistance marker.”

So part of selecting cells/bacteria that were successfully
transfected/transformed?

Quoting Health Canada:
“Plasmids are an essential starting material for the production of mRNA
vaccines. During the downstream process in mRNA vaccine manufacturing, the
plasmid DNA is digested with enzymes to small fragments, and further
removed to a level of not more than 10 ng/human dose, which is in line with
the World Health Organization’s recommendation concerning residual DNA in
biological drugs. The DNA is digested with enzymes post-transcription.”

Also from the website: “The presence of residual DNA itself does not mean
that they will integrate into our genome. For one thing – these are DNA
fragments that have been broken down by the DNase enzyme.”

Here’s more on the manufacturing process:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/no-covid-mrna-vaccines-wont-damage-your-dna/

“To make an mRNA vaccine against COVID, scientists start with circular
pieces of DNA called plasmids that contain a gene for the spike protein of
SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the disease. The plasmids are amplified
into billions of copies inside of bacteria, and chemicals are then added to
release them from the bacteria. Enzymes are used to cut the plasmids into
linear pieces of DNA that encode the spike protein, and a different enzyme
converts that DNA into mRNA. Another enzyme is added to chop any remaining
DNA into tiny harmless fragments.”

So if bacteria are used the process is called transformation instead of
transfection according to my molecular biology text? Still the scary SV40
promoter is there for the antibiotic resistance marker to cull the bacteria
lacking the means to be productive?

There’s more going on than the SV40 but that’s what interested me today.

I also found this tangentially related patent:
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20050064547A1/en

Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<37a0ff1a-2fff-4b90-82bd-221d3f47f99f@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7397&group=talk.origins#7397

From: eastside...@gmail.com (erik simpson)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Subject: Re:_sv40_promoter…we_all_gonna_die!!!
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 16:53:00 -0800
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1704415983; x=1705020783; darn=moderators.isc.org;
h=content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to:from:content-language
:references:newsgroups:to:subject:user-agent:mime-version:date
:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=4vme1JbDT0LNhQGFubNKj+SJFmlg8EF/UXvWtO1L7qk=;
b=gQ10zFIDNPW4F4krewHXIdYI+wJpTB6kzhtvgko6SI8/W2h2G6PRmBC4tYk9ksMYS/
7xxekXEZaTvahejLr5xCGKklbODtlsELWflDsDS4QyYyWFqbfNKUA3CKZjjmC+HE+0y8
tw8ODC4z4M+LGmWQxDDfkSovtCT+z95MkUkxClJpRxKIIltLmN+Jf7yoIK5mVrsrBv4h
PFeNJKdpkEFAavyI1iqkOGWIMd7lnGuJ6TA6Fp8Ozbmne2/Qt0g0EDoGRsi34tDj9AtC
EWGzwNXvhpv4W4FvY2kM63ScULb3yiAI6OS10RPTObvrJ7T02IoYmJ0pV3NZT5qk+LAn
ioDw==
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704415983; x=1705020783;
h=content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to:from:content-language
:references:newsgroups:to:subject:user-agent:mime-version:date
:message-id:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id
:reply-to;
bh=4vme1JbDT0LNhQGFubNKj+SJFmlg8EF/UXvWtO1L7qk=;
b=WqTHIlglS+78mjaO9POplzDuPthIcTPa4uJB1QY1jviyG9V60qT6+bMEmffxe+NPRy
FWkhx8i51vraq2GGMtTX8Y/6cnQpZmcq7av4k766t76X54qxUBhm/5DfsyLdrpWNzOPH
Y/O3eK8Czu9w3By+UhptXPbqZ+YjQBVu3S+xgf/8n1uIHuyFUAOiJFkK7YNKv1/TL+Bm
wty7uIgLkM0SCrAxw08ThX5E9AqDSr2WI+l4ou1d366Py7atNzFrVZadARwzVi81jFpv
j69KoOwum/e8TGtDkXm7Aui5y9DtaUbqlz/cRi/aGcJRdLh+rqshTOlDyQvYBmV2x1EI
y4tQ==
 by: erik simpson - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 00:53 UTC

Hey, it's Florida.

Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<397b53ed-1a8d-4498-8a8c-bf9175c4f2d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7399&group=talk.origins#7399

From: j.nobel....@gmail.com (Lawyer Daggett)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 17:05:42 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704416743; x=1705021543;
h=content-transfer-encoding:to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id
:mime-version:user-agent:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info
:in-reply-to:date:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc
:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=+JykQEqvpkC6nTd2llg1z7SRTxCU8xXR5B5oyizMXIc=;
b=s4ifw+gl5STGbfQ2MXzVFGAgcD9lZ5IR1jjnK6rh4Eyx73xIUOT06dlTLNGY/WPh+1
ZpaRnKn9V2JUHWPeLKBdkZvpd5nkD12qFNS1iB5XXIHpHzalLAwp7JTdg1IcIaXAe/Va
7GwhLKJ7Bkl2fWZi/5ZzCIz4n0Jk6JU90+ERHhpDJvPfYUvmgc0a9daOzW2gPDw4MH89
mdRmmBJFyfQmNHbugRrHzgF55rA4hUAJJOg2gqEbevxC0AER4moTF/zCDGE82jAXXBIA
AhXnJis5GB1E29sqMfaG2osyfAIQWKEK56Qf8Os4Dkh6FdZE2sDnhb/reKSCwrGvSA0a
W+5w==
 by: Lawyer Daggett - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 01:05 UTC

On Thursday, January 4, 2024 at 7:22:29 PM UTC-5, *Hemidactylus* wrote:
> [...]
> pieces of DNA called plasmids that contain a gene for the spike protein of
> SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the disease. The plasmids are amplified
> into billions of copies inside of bacteria, and chemicals are then added to
> release them from the bacteria. Enzymes are used to cut the plasmids into
> linear pieces of DNA that encode the spike protein, and a different enzyme
> converts that DNA into mRNA. Another enzyme is added to chop any remaining
> DNA into tiny harmless fragments.”
>
> So if bacteria are used the process is called transformation instead of
> transfection according to my molecular biology text? Still the scary SV40
> promoter is there for the antibiotic resistance marker to cull the bacteria
> lacking the means to be productive?
>
> There’s more going on than the SV40 but that’s what interested me today.
>
> I also found this tangentially related patent:

You seem to have it.

A plasmid is constructed containing a sequence that will ultimately be transcribed in vitro
to manufacture the mRNA used in the vaccine.

The plasmid is transfected into bacteria, the bacteria is cultured to a reasonable
number of cells and then induced to make lots of copies of the plasmid.

Bacteria are lysed, killing the bacteria, and the plasmids are isolated from cellular debris.
Circular plasmids are linearized, which makes them incompetent to reproduce viable plasmids.
The plasmid templates are used for in vitro transcription to produce mRNA from plasmid DNA.
DNase is added to chop up the plasmid DNA templates. Most of the DNA fragments are
washed away as the mRNA is purified from that reaction mixture.
The purified mRNA is formulated into the final vaccine formulation which is mostly a matter
of encapsulating the mRNA inside lipid nanoparticles.

All along the process, analytical samples are taken and the materials are subject to multiple
forms of biochemical characterization along with being subjected to microbiological
assays looking to assay for any culturable contaminants. Safety criteria for batch
analytics are developed collaboratively with the FDA with a history that runs back to
the initial development of the manufacturing process. This is hard to trivially capture
but it initially involves doing deep dive explorations when ever a problem is discovered
as methods to readily detect and hopefully prevent such problems are developed.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<47-cnb_8g4h-ygr4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7401&group=talk.origins#7401

From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Subject: Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna
die!!!
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2024 01:14:11 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 01:14 UTC

This is confusing. Website one makes it seem mRNA COVID vaccines are made
in test tubes with no living biological system or organism present:

https://www.genome.gov/about-genomics/fact-sheets/COVID-19-mRNA-Vaccine-Production

Website two includes bacteria early in the process:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/health/pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine.html

Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<ndydnVA-mpZMxAr4nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7402&group=talk.origins#7402

From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
die!!!
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2024 01:22:25 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
id 2C9AD229786; Thu, 4 Jan 2024 20:20:20 -0500 (EST)
by beagle.ediacara.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id F360D229767
for <talk-origins@ediacara.org>; Thu, 4 Jan 2024 20:20:17 -0500 (EST)
by moderators.individual.net (Exim 4.95)
for talk-origins@moderators.isc.org with esmtp
(envelope-from <poster@giganews.com>)
id 1rLYv3-002FHi-LK; Fri, 05 Jan 2024 02:22:41 +0100
by egress-mx.phmgmt.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id E651C605BB
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Fri, 5 Jan 2024 01:21:35 +0000 (UTC)
by serv-4.ord.giganews.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id D163244046D
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Thu, 4 Jan 2024 19:22:30 -0600 (CST)
by serv-4.i.ord.giganews.com (8.14.4/8.14.4/Submit) id 4051MUaq082262;
Thu, 4 Jan 2024 19:22:30 -0600
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 01:22 UTC

Lawyer Daggett <j.nobel.daggett@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> the initial development of the manufacturing process. This is hard to trivially capture
> but it initially involves doing deep dive explorations when ever a problem is discovered
> as methods to readily detect and hopefully prevent such problems are developed.
>
> Per your cites, they assay for residual levels of DNA contamination in the final product.
>
> And I should point out that the quality control/quality assurance assays leverage lessons
> the FDA learns from other manufacturers when they screw things up. This is an
> under-appreciated role of the FDA as a clearinghouse that develops institutional
> knowledge from fingers burnt in each process but fingers burnt elsewhere. It's good
> to learn from your mistakes, even better to learn from the mistakes of others so that
> you can proceed to make your own mistakes instead of repeating the easy mistakes.

Thanks. As obvious above I never gave much thought before today to the
manufacturing process of these vaccines. I was mostly interested in what
happens after the needle goes into your arm. I linked a few websites
explaining the manufacture in more detail. Interesting stuff.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<QeKdnZ88v8Au-gr4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7406&group=talk.origins#7406

From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
die!!!
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2024 02:21:39 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 02:21 UTC

erik simpson <eastside.erik@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> pieces of DNA called plasmids that contain a gene for the spike protein of
>> SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the disease. The plasmids are amplified
>> into billions of copies inside of bacteria, and chemicals are then added to
>> release them from the bacteria. Enzymes are used to cut the plasmids into
>> linear pieces of DNA that encode the spike protein, and a different enzyme
>> converts that DNA into mRNA. Another enzyme is added to chop any remaining
>> DNA into tiny harmless fragments.”
>>
>> So if bacteria are used the process is called transformation instead of
>> transfection according to my molecular biology text? Still the scary SV40
>> promoter is there for the antibiotic resistance marker to cull the bacteria
>> lacking the means to be productive?
>>
>> There’s more going on than the SV40 but that’s what interested me today.
>>
>> I also found this tangentially related patent:

Apparently it got much worse away from official gov’t messaging channels:

https://www.joemygod.com/2024/01/joseph-ladapo-covid-vaccines-are-the-anti-christ/

https://twitter.com/EricKleefeld/status/1742970911207133424

“DeSantis’ Florida surgeon general Dr. Joseph Ladapo says covid mRNA
vaccines “the Anti-Christ of all products… That’s so wrong, you know, it’s
just complete disrespect to the human genome and the importance of
protecting it and preserving it, and that is our connection to God.””

I am dumfounded how this guy got where he is. Oh Desantis…never mind!

Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<480a0961-42ec-46c6-ba86-60d12dfe9492n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7432&group=talk.origins#7432

From: mohammad...@gmail.com (mohammad...@gmail.com)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 06:20:45 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
id E19FC229786; Fri, 5 Jan 2024 09:18:40 -0500 (EST)
by beagle.ediacara.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id A3BE1229767
for <talk-origins@ediacara.org>; Fri, 5 Jan 2024 09:18:38 -0500 (EST)
by moderators.individual.net (Exim 4.95)
for talk-origins@moderators.isc.org with esmtps (TLS1.3)
tls TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
(envelope-from <news@google.com>)
id 1rLl4I-003A5r-Ut; Fri, 05 Jan 2024 15:21:03 +0100
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Fri, 05 Jan 2024 06:20:46 -0800 (PST)
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704464445; x=1705069245;
h=content-transfer-encoding:to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id
:mime-version:user-agent:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info
:in-reply-to:date:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc
:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=DIrXRTRjdleORaZXtGSi3JCSq3McmCJGiLQ5uSi3zyo=;
b=E9aaVm9G7kPquYJSogzGLH/CITJxbpiO4EiVeqQwgSebAPHKJcPIgA0ndMKkVbcfoL
Fn1dAjTroMHkrijwfiATkLfsnvC1kkI7EKqMyOQCzQgjOENp0tvXP75kgZrZlXF96Jrq
HAjO+Hfncsb8kpUaWPNgUy2WxnVCjKQENvTzBSuBVQXSt0xJf9LQR8jcob2tAl2WUGcr
YsCNu5sG/8h7vQte08O1bfEUdWKusdMJX0rYkYtsWgWIOkM+QXJ+j2r34n7GdXtUUC1y
4czspZ6JAq/SUwUCp/Do+VkMuU7puJYCjF7DAkcxAk0XJdIwFLHIqJwc6s8fu7MYKMYI
e2Sw==
 by: mohammad...@gmail.co - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 14:20 UTC

AFAIK an ideal vaccine stays at the injection site, and is gone in a short time.

You have no control of the dosage with the mrna vaccins, because the body produces spikes according to the mrna instructions.
The body may produce spikes for a very long time, weeks and months, although I guess it is highly variable per individual.
The mrna goes throughout the body, because it is packaged in these lipids, which lipids were originally designed to even cross over into the brain.

Which then results in immune dysfunction, that the body will attack the cells that produce the spikes. And also that the immune system will tolerate the spikes, because of it coming from the body itself, leading to immune escape.

And now you also have a lot of contamination of DNA in the vaccins, because of it's production process. Which means mrna vaccins are total rubbish.

Maybe mrna technology can be used for cells to deliver some medicine in the body, it is certainly not suited for vaccination.

You lack any kind of common sense, and you are just irrationally fighting for mrna technology, in a biased way. Like it is a debating game, where you will just say anything to win the argument for mrna.

<un93cc$57af$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7433&group=talk.origins#7433

From: funkmas...@hotmail.com (Zen Cycle)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 09:23:07 -0500
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: Zen Cycle - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 14:23 UTC

<hZednUVcOZ1NTwX4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7463&group=talk.origins#7463

From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
die!!!
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 04:10:56 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 04:10 UTC

mohammad...@gmail.com <mohammadnursyamsu@gmail.com> wrote:
> AFAIK an ideal vaccine stays at the injection site, and is gone in a short time.
>
> You have no control of the dosage with the mrna vaccins, because the body
> produces spikes according to the mrna instructions.
> The body may produce spikes for a very long time, weeks and months,
> although I guess it is highly variable per individual.
> The mrna goes throughout the body, because it is packaged in these
> lipids, which lipids were originally designed to even cross over into the brain.
>
> Which then results in immune dysfunction, that the body will attack the
> cells that produce the spikes. And also that the immune system will
> tolerate the spikes, because of it coming from the body itself, leading to immune escape.
>
> And now you also have a lot of contamination of DNA in the vaccins,
> because of it's production process. Which means mrna vaccins are total rubbish.
>
> Maybe mrna technology can be used for cells to deliver some medicine in
> the body, it is certainly not suited for vaccination.
>
> You lack any kind of common sense, and you are just irrationally fighting
> for mrna technology, in a biased way. Like it is a debating game, where
> you will just say anything to win the argument for mrna.

If you want to identify an idiot just let them open their mouth. Ladapo is
an idiot effectively debunked by Dr. Wilson:
https://youtu.be/Y8DXnoVH9Bo?si=1UgPSatjP_7XEOxa

I should have posted that instead of my convoluted wordy OP. SV40 happened
to fascinate me.

Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<a8f4e8d2-7511-4cf6-952d-bd4b9713b0cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7465&group=talk.origins#7465

From: nando_ro...@live.nl (Nando Ronteltap)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 20:31:05 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704515465; x=1705120265;
h=to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id:mime-version:user-agent
:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info:in-reply-to:date
:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date
:message-id:reply-to;
bh=HhfnZOdV7ukmqAjMpuvIB1j7BKDNicFxeu8MJVSNTm4=;
b=alVStyBQjhC27plT/cez0vXX+f7AfxGOCx/eqq18fZOY1u6LbumLq/Op4MTztpuX2a
HuO3A+xeWqtRsJD5LAIeJIkn2d1AhlLB1sVQpdEvMcGNtBLdi6CR0KpRSkNatttXuv/2
9Zcs3iDzN87TD6ZQlv67B+4KTNOTLGWWob3+5uw4QvquwW42pHP6JgCoTBkHM1XPokZQ
/sQlSOrc4MiNCOX0THykXfjOW8yFJFbCpNSZjppEgudZPq4jSi9lpQJsTCjEUPT+VJl2
/8euQYnPkHEyfw0ZPoJynMZzRGSkXiiFE1OAtbXG2/FbziNGLKeAaknRsQUAMNZNt1ht
lJ2Q==
 by: Nando Ronteltap - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 04:31 UTC

You're a complete moron, and your reference is obviously a complete moron. Lacking any kind of judgment. And it is no use to argue with you, except for you to learn how to make a personal judgment.

Op zaterdag 6 januari 2024 om 05:12:30 UTC+1 schreef *Hemidactylus*:
> mohammad...@gmail.com <mohammad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > AFAIK an ideal vaccine stays at the injection site, and is gone in a short time.
> >
> > You have no control of the dosage with the mrna vaccins, because the body
> > produces spikes according to the mrna instructions.
> > The body may produce spikes for a very long time, weeks and months,
> > although I guess it is highly variable per individual.
> > The mrna goes throughout the body, because it is packaged in these
> > lipids, which lipids were originally designed to even cross over into the brain.
> >
> > Which then results in immune dysfunction, that the body will attack the
> > cells that produce the spikes. And also that the immune system will
> > tolerate the spikes, because of it coming from the body itself, leading to immune escape.
> >
> > And now you also have a lot of contamination of DNA in the vaccins,
> > because of it's production process. Which means mrna vaccins are total rubbish.
> >
> > Maybe mrna technology can be used for cells to deliver some medicine in
> > the body, it is certainly not suited for vaccination.
> >
> > You lack any kind of common sense, and you are just irrationally fighting
> > for mrna technology, in a biased way. Like it is a debating game, where
> > you will just say anything to win the argument for mrna.
> >
> If you want to identify an idiot just let them open their mouth. Ladapo is
> an idiot effectively debunked by Dr. Wilson:
> https://youtu.be/Y8DXnoVH9Bo?si=1UgPSatjP_7XEOxa
>
> I should have posted that instead of my convoluted wordy OP. SV40 happened
> to fascinate me.

Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<K4edndUmFqozdQX4nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7471&group=talk.origins#7471

From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
die!!!
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 05:44:14 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 05:44 UTC

Nando Ronteltap <nando_ronteltap@live.nl> wrote:
> You're a complete moron, and your reference is obviously a complete
> moron. Lacking any kind of judgment. And it is no use to argue with you,
> except for you to learn how to make a personal judgment.

How is Dr Wilson a complete moron? Because he lacks subjectivity on DNA
contaminants integrating into our precious body fluids? Do you know why I
only drink rain water, distilled water, and pure grain alcohol Nando?

> Op zaterdag 6 januari 2024 om 05:12:30 UTC+1 schreef *Hemidactylus*:
>> mohammad...@gmail.com <mohammad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> AFAIK an ideal vaccine stays at the injection site, and is gone in a short time.
>>>
>>> You have no control of the dosage with the mrna vaccins, because the body
>>> produces spikes according to the mrna instructions.
>>> The body may produce spikes for a very long time, weeks and months,
>>> although I guess it is highly variable per individual.
>>> The mrna goes throughout the body, because it is packaged in these
>>> lipids, which lipids were originally designed to even cross over into the brain.
>>>
>>> Which then results in immune dysfunction, that the body will attack the
>>> cells that produce the spikes. And also that the immune system will
>>> tolerate the spikes, because of it coming from the body itself, leading
>>> to immune escape.
>>>
>>> And now you also have a lot of contamination of DNA in the vaccins,
>>> because of it's production process. Which means mrna vaccins are total rubbish.
>>>
>>> Maybe mrna technology can be used for cells to deliver some medicine in
>>> the body, it is certainly not suited for vaccination.
>>>
>>> You lack any kind of common sense, and you are just irrationally fighting
>>> for mrna technology, in a biased way. Like it is a debating game, where
>>> you will just say anything to win the argument for mrna.
>>>
>> If you want to identify an idiot just let them open their mouth. Ladapo is
>> an idiot effectively debunked by Dr. Wilson:
>> https://youtu.be/Y8DXnoVH9Bo?si=1UgPSatjP_7XEOxa
>>
>> I should have posted that instead of my convoluted wordy OP. SV40 happened
>> to fascinate me.

Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<0f3eec38-5f16-4cea-8265-551d9b9e39abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7472&group=talk.origins#7472

From: nando_ro...@live.nl (Nando Ronteltap)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 22:21:37 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
id 5FB31229786; Sat, 6 Jan 2024 01:19:32 -0500 (EST)
by beagle.ediacara.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 22E9F229767
for <talk-origins@ediacara.org>; Sat, 6 Jan 2024 01:19:30 -0500 (EST)
by moderators.individual.net (Exim 4.95)
for talk-origins@moderators.isc.org with esmtps (TLS1.3)
tls TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
(envelope-from <news@google.com>)
id 1rM04B-0004Si-1l; Sat, 06 Jan 2024 07:21:55 +0100
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Fri, 05 Jan 2024 22:21:38 -0800 (PST)
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704522097; x=1705126897;
h=to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id:mime-version:user-agent
:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info:in-reply-to:date
:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date
:message-id:reply-to;
bh=YTmxIx0J48s6kliXvMuVU2bG0a43zCwVmr9Buh/ntzw=;
b=oDQ6wKpqy85+nWiue3s6ox3nu8mdJehc9a9Rc41XapBNB04b21d+a+Hrh3C3j18mZ/
SxKBYsbVXVo9qoI33veY5CY25d0JeexiidEYsArqm7kdSMOf15WXKD6GHH20mOJ/ut3t
57Q43qJEJRl2E/0Rirrf+vayZy3fnnpBsUfV9VPa9IWe0WNXcm9zusOO3eRK56Zx+7Ab
B6bs7wyVs3L3mQB0ui4oddzyI8dzCcJYGjDw9Rf8vOBA0xUu45MCPOFfdf9c6ByuKKFT
9tDSekUBlSqKo+dGvqyILhqCF1lcHZ7RiQRQkaBS9KuCROfuq6jCBYXZL0106ClCV+TV
m12A==
 by: Nando Ronteltap - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 06:21 UTC

It is just the way he argues that is moronic, that I know he will never find the truth about anything.

Op zaterdag 6 januari 2024 om 06:47:30 UTC+1 schreef *Hemidactylus*:
> Nando Ronteltap <nando_r...@live.nl> wrote:
> > You're a complete moron, and your reference is obviously a complete
> > moron. Lacking any kind of judgment. And it is no use to argue with you,
> > except for you to learn how to make a personal judgment.
> >
> How is Dr Wilson a complete moron? Because he lacks subjectivity on DNA
> contaminants integrating into our precious body fluids? Do you know why I
> only drink rain water, distilled water, and pure grain alcohol Nando?

> >> If you want to identify an idiot just let them open their mouth. Ladapo is
> >> an idiot effectively debunked by Dr. Wilson:
> >> https://youtu.be/Y8DXnoVH9Bo?si=1UgPSatjP_7XEOxa
> >>
> >> I should have posted that instead of my convoluted wordy OP. SV40 happened
> >> to fascinate me.

Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<unbnph$gc3p$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7485&group=talk.origins#7485

From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (zen cycle)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 09:23:45 -0500
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: zen cycle - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:23 UTC

On 1/6/2024 12:44 AM, *Hemidactylus* wrote:
> Nando Ronteltap <nando_ronteltap@live.nl> wrote:
>> You're a complete moron, and your reference is obviously a complete
>> moron. Lacking any kind of judgment. And it is no use to argue with you,
>> except for you to learn how to make a personal judgment.
>>
> How is Dr Wilson a complete moron? Because he lacks subjectivity on DNA
> contaminants integrating into our precious body fluids? Do you know why I
> only drink rain water, distilled water, and pure grain alcohol Nando?

Why, to avoid communist infiltration from foreign substances being
introduced into our precious bodily fluids without our knowledge of
consent, of course. I won't go so far as to deny a women my essence,
however.

Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<99b73099-ae35-41fa-9e18-40aea16a460bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7489&group=talk.origins#7489

From: brogers3...@gmail.com (broger...@gmail.com)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 08:53:55 -0800 (PST)
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704560035; x=1705164835;
h=content-transfer-encoding:to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id
:mime-version:user-agent:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info
:in-reply-to:date:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc
:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=NqZetNp0elPRu8SwQDvo8tCybWJBzAW5gPBUro1g7VQ=;
b=aLwMkP5xuclyaiQv6HsLMEYal9kkSfeb+JCzDBncQDbFB0oExMOxmh6fi+MBWsEUjc
FIgg00FmjzRKiM4mb2ULKFIYUzJBJY+AJ6/mhwxur67kMdvK5kPsgRdQgx4N0LoXsqgd
yRNEcqnpuhFFRj+9A08wNpdc75uhHjMFCBWpXytlxMJKfDzZuHCSpIFcmVLTM0YLDVq9
P+ej5/bIRDDlcIv0BFkgXhZKl/WRe46imr6aHG0rxiu7VzAiprBI+VqW2z+m8+YwK/Tq
uOo/iJZ4L9qvoudqiCfO1Twgw1TejDyd3n2mYs/rpMbOzREfoqWrnoF+M5EIs1X/ACUU
qxAw==
 by: broger...@gmail.com - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 16:53 UTC

On Saturday, January 6, 2024 at 9:27:31 AM UTC-5, zen cycle wrote:
> On 1/6/2024 12:44 AM, *Hemidactylus* wrote:
> > Nando Ronteltap <nando_r...@live.nl> wrote:
> >> You're a complete moron, and your reference is obviously a complete
> >> moron. Lacking any kind of judgment. And it is no use to argue with you,
> >> except for you to learn how to make a personal judgment.
> >>
> > How is Dr Wilson a complete moron? Because he lacks subjectivity on DNA
> > contaminants integrating into our precious body fluids? Do you know why I
> > only drink rain water, distilled water, and pure grain alcohol Nando?
> Why, to avoid communist infiltration from foreign substances being
> introduced into our precious bodily fluids without our knowledge of
> consent, of course. I won't go so far as to deny a women my essence,
> however.
Fluoridation.....

Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<unc6ea$gc3p$9@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7498&group=talk.origins#7498

From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (zen cycle)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 13:33:45 -0500
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
id E0B77229786; Sat, 6 Jan 2024 13:31:33 -0500 (EST)
by beagle.ediacara.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id A6CCD229767
for <talk-origins@ediacara.org>; Sat, 6 Jan 2024 13:31:31 -0500 (EST)
by moderators.individual.net (Exim 4.95)
for talk-origins@moderators.isc.org with esmtps (TLS1.2)
tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
(envelope-from <news@eternal-september.org>)
id 1rMBUb-000uK0-9b; Sat, 06 Jan 2024 19:33:57 +0100
(using TLSv1.2 with cipher ADH-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by smtp.eternal-september.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 0B3B2760419
for <talk-origins@moderators.isc.org>; Sat, 6 Jan 2024 18:33:47 +0000 (UTC)
 by: zen cycle - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 18:33 UTC

On 1/6/2024 11:53 AM, broger...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, January 6, 2024 at 9:27:31 AM UTC-5, zen cycle wrote:
>>>>
>>> How is Dr Wilson a complete moron? Because he lacks subjectivity on DNA
>>> contaminants integrating into our precious body fluids? Do you know why I
>>> only drink rain water, distilled water, and pure grain alcohol Nando?
>> Why, to avoid communist infiltration from foreign substances being
>> introduced into our precious bodily fluids without our knowledge of
>> consent, of course. I won't go so far as to deny a women my essence,
>> however.
> Fluoridation.....

since 1946....How's that for a post war commie plot!?!?!?

Re: sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!

<gKGdnRrZVeGODgD4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7570&group=talk.origins#7570

From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
Newsgroups: talk.origins
die!!!
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2024 18:40:19 +0000
Sender: to%beagle.ediacara.org
To: talk-origins@moderators.isc.org
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 18:40 UTC

Here’s an important distinction:
https://www.factcheck.org/2024/01/faulty-science-underpins-florida-surgeon-generals-call-to-halt-mrna-covid-19-vaccination/

“Ladapo initially wrote to FDA and CDC officials about residual DNA-related
concerns in a Dec. 6 letter. He cited a 2007 FDA guidance document on DNA
vaccines that contain plasmids, a form of circular DNA, incorrectly
claiming that the agency’s recommendations for assessing the risk of DNA
from such vaccines integrating into the genome also apply to the mRNA
vaccines. No DNA vaccines are yet on the market in the U.S.

The guidance is not relevant, Marks wrote in his Dec. 14 response letter.
“This guidance was developed for DNA vaccines themselves, not for DNA as a
contaminant in other vaccines, and is not applicable to the mRNA COVID-19
vaccines.””

So the guidance Ladapo is relying upon for his scaremongering was toward
DNA vaccines, not the mRNA vaccines.

And: “As we’ve also previously written, DNA is the primary ingredient of
DNA vaccines, while it is only present in residual amounts in the mRNA
vaccines. For DNA vaccines to work, there needs to be a mechanism to get
the DNA into the nucleus of a cell. The mRNA vaccines, however, contain
primarily mRNA, which only needs to get into the body of a cell.

Even with DNA vaccines, DNA integration is only a theoretical risk and has
not been shown to be a safety problem. The FDA guidance only recommends
doing integration studies in animals for DNA vaccines — in which genomic
DNA in various tissues is analyzed for signs of integration — if a certain
level of plasmid is shown to persist in animal tissue.”

What was Ladapo’s degree in again?

interests / talk.origins / sv40 promoter…we all gonna die!!!