Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:12:52 +0000
Subject: retro Thundercracker and Skywarp under 25 bucks each at Walmart
From: evil.kin...@gmail.com (GoBackaTron)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
 by: GoBackaTron - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:12 UTC
Attachments: THUNDERCRACKER.JPG (image/jpeg)

Kind of like how they dropped the price on retro Hot Rod and Hound, here's the movie versions of G! TC & Skywarp at deep discount online

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers-Retro-Skywarp-Kids-Toy-Action-Figure-for-Boys-and-Girls-Ages-8-9-10-11-12-and-Up-5-5/3668943002?athbdg=null%26athbdg%3DL1102_L1102

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers-The-Movie-Thundercracker-Kids-Toy-Action-Figure-for-Boys-and-Girls-Ages-8-9-10-11-12-and-Up-5-5/2336738411?athbdg=null%26athbdg%3DL1102_L1102

Attachments: THUNDERCRACKER.JPG
Re: retro Thundercracker and Skywarp under 25 bucks each at Walmart

<99837026a0ea9f3a4e0a5357781e415d@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9132&group=alt.toys.transformers#9132

Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 23:15:24 +0000
From: zmf...@aol.com (Zobovor)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
 by: Zobovor - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 23:15 UTC

GoBackaTron wrote:

> Kind of like how they dropped the price on retro Hot Rod and Hound, here's the movie versions of G! TC & Skywarp at deep discount online

That's some crazy good pricing. Great opportunity for fans to pick up these toys if they don't own them already.

Kickback keeps sitting in my cart and I still can't be bothered to spend $30 on him. I know that I "need" him on some level (I have Shrapnel, and I will get the Bombshell/Ramhorn set when it comes out) so I don't know why I haven't pulled the trigger yet. My last shred of common sense, perhaps.

Zob

Re: retro Thundercracker and Skywarp under 25 bucks each at Walmart

<1dfca2bc99f683cc6ccfd861d8c1b118@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9136&group=alt.toys.transformers#9136

Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 19:41:46 +0000
From: evil.kin...@gmail.com (GoBackaTron)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
 by: GoBackaTron - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 19:41 UTC

Zobovor wrote:
> That's some crazy good pricing. Great opportunity for fans to pick up these toys if they don't own them already.

Skywarp is back up to $38.50 now, which is still under the original retail I think. These really don't fall under my Very Legitimate Reasons for buying stuff but 25 bucks was too good. I wish there were custom missiles on the secondary market that match these colors but in the G1 shapes.

> Kickback keeps sitting in my cart and I still can't be bothered to spend $30 on him.

30 bucks for a single insecticon is brutal I don't care what color it is! Maybe if it was vac metal gold plated or a MissingLink version then MAYBE I'd consider it. But I am very much more of a causal fan compared to everyone here. Good luck with your decision whatever you do.

interests / alt.toys.transformers / retro Thundercracker and Skywarp under 25 bucks each at Walmart