From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: rec.games.bridge
Subject: Re: SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Design of Reinforced Concrete 9th Edition by Jack C. McCormac and Russell H. Brown
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 16:37:36 +0100
 by: John Hall - Mon, 10 May 2021 15:37 UTC

In message <95aacffb-7459-4088-be78-b4f08a709b79n@googlegroups.com>,
Daniel Damaso <danieldamaso08@gmail.com> writes
>Good Day! Can I have the solution manual for this. Thank you for your kindness!
>
>Design of Reinforced Concrete 9th Edition SOLUTIONS MANUAL; Jack C.
>McCormac and Russell H. Brown

Wrong sort of bridge! The rec.games bit of the newsgroup name is a clue.
--
John Hall "Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always
pays off now." Anon

interests / rec.games.bridge / Re: SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Design of Reinforced Concrete 9th Edition by Jack C. McCormac and Russell H. Brown