There will be big changes for you but you will be happy.

interests / rec.gardens.edible / Re: Dang it!

SubjectAuthor
* Dang it!cshenk
`* Re: Dang it!Snag
 `* Re: Dang it!cshenk
  +* Re: Dang it!Nyssa
  |`* Re: Dang it!cshenk
  | +* Re: Dang it!Snag
  | |+* Re: Dang it!Nyssa
  | ||`* Re: Dang it!Snag
  | || +- Re: Dang it!cshenk
  | || `- Re: Dang it!Nyssa
  | |`* Re: Dang it!cshenk
  | | `* Re: Dang it!Nyssa
  | |  `* Re: Dang it!cshenk
  | |   `* Re: Dang it!Nyssa
  | |    `- Re: Dang it!cshenk
  | `* Re: Dang it!Nyssa
  |  `* Re: Dang it!cshenk
  |   `* Re: Dang it!Nyssa
  |    `* Re: Dang it!cshenk
  |     `* Re: Dang it!Nyssa
  |      `- Re: Dang it!cshenk
  +* Re: Dang it!Ralph Mowery
  |`- Re: Dang it!cshenk
  `* Re: Dang it!songbird
   `* Re: Dang it!cshenk
    `- Re: Dang it!songbird

Pages:12
Re: Dang it!

<f2idnZK3xMNfprD7nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=983&group=rec.gardens.edible#983

From: csh...@virginia-beach.net (cshenk)
Subject: Re: Dang it!
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.edible
References: <UtacnRMbj4HMG7v7nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com> <v068pt$137g8$1@dont-email.me> <S-adnf1FfLr1dbr7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <v08s0s$1oe63$1@dont-email.me> <9YWdnbrqDoyV5LT7nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com> <v0dnrt$31maa$1@dont-email.me> <tsidncAVMtZB6Lf7nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com> <v0eap4$35v5j$1@dont-email.me> <UNicnYdLJLY9eLb7nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com> <v0hg45$3vnec$2@dont-email.me>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 17:54:10 +0000
 by: cshenk - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 17:54 UTC

Nyssa wrote:

> cshenk wrote:
>
> > Nyssa wrote:

> >> Planter/dp/B0C7TF7GLD/
> >>
> >> I've got tools plus some scrap wood (including a dozen
> >> two foot outcuts from my decking) in the shed, but
> >> haven't had time to come up with ideas of how to use them
> >> yet.
> >
> > Well, that would work but take longer to build.
> >
> >> The planter stands I saw are heavy cast iron with casters
> >> that will be sturdy enough to last for years I would
> >> think. Pricey though.
> >
> > Yes. Did you look around on Amazon? They have sturdy
> > metal ones of 14-16 inches for not too much.
> >
> >> Nyssa, who will keep trying to think of ideas and looking
> >> for some ready-made solutions
> >
> I haven't had a chance to check there, but I'm very
> cautious of buying something like that without being
> able to eyeball it. I just got skunked on a recent
> ammy purchase, and I'm not in a hurry to get skunked
> again.

I stick to the free return stuff. It not as described, I send it back.