From: inva...@invalid.invalid (Miner)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: "I wake up every day in agony": Man suffering nerve damage following COVID vaccine shares heart-wrenching story
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 11:44:42 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="8610"; mail-complaints-to="txtcon@i2pmail.org"
 by: Miner - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 11:44 UTC

A young Australian man and DJ who suffered major nerve damage
after taking a COVD-19 vaccine has shared his heartbreaking
story, which included a warning to anyone who will listen: Don't
get the jab.

"The Australian medical and health system has failed me and is
now actively destroying the right to choose a treatment and the
doctor/patient relationship - and what is concerning is they are
now coming for you too," writes songwriter Tyson Illingworth,
noting that he got the Moderna vaccine.

After explaining how he has been involved in the music industry
for two decades and is a well-established figure, the 35-year-old
explained that he never thought he would be contacted most
frequently about sharing his experience with the vaccine.

"Music is one of the most important and powerful things in my
life and I am eternally grateful that I get to live my dream. I
wake up every day excited about creating music for my millions of
fans and clients around the world," Illingworth wrote.

"Never in my wildest dreams (or more precisely my nightmares) did
I expect that I would find myself where I am today: instead of
touring and being interviewed for my latest show, track or album,
I am receiving daily media invitations to talk about my fight to
regain my health after being injured and paralyzed by the Moderna
vaccine," he added.

He went on to say that he is 'pro-science' and that he believes
in evidence-based research, data, and medicine and as such,
gladly took the vaccine because he was told - and believed - it
was the right thing to do.

"I had complete faith and trust in my country's (Australia)
leadership and medical system - that is until I suffered a severe
adverse reaction that left me helpless, paralyzed, and with no
help from doctors or my government," he writes.

He went on to note that after living in California for a decade,
he moved back to his native country in 2021 thanks in large part
to Democrats completely shutting down much of the state's
economy.

"In October that same year I received my first vaccination.
Within days I started to feel severe and unbearable shooting pain
and paralysis in my hands and feet. I contacted a globally
well-respected spinal surgeon for advice, and his reply scared me
like nothing before: 'This can only be evidence of a catastrophic
Neurological failure,'" Illingworth noted further, adding:

Shortly afterwards, I was rushed to hospital where I stayed for
two weeks. I was in disbelief and became depressed because I
couldn't believe the vaccine could do this to me, especially when
we were all told it was safe and effective and that if there was
a reaction it would be minor. If this was not enough, whilst in
hospital, I was under the care of a highly rude and dismissive
neurologist who repeatedly told me: "There is no way this is the
vaccine."

Over time my condition worsened; I asked the doctors at the
hospital if I would ever walk "properly" again, and they would
not give me an answer because they were perplexed too. It was a
surreal and lonely experience learning how to walk again, I had
no one to whom I could turn who could understand me and give me
answers.

Then things really got bad.

Before leaving the hospital, his neurologist insisted that
Illingworth get a second vaccine, claiming, "If you don't get the
second one, the first will be redundant."

But after getting the second jab just a month after his first
vaccine, Illingworth noted that his condition got much worse,
leaving him nearly paralyzed and out of breath so badly he had to
call for an ambulance. And to make matters worse, he wound up
getting COVID anyway in January 2022, which nearly killed him
because, he said, he got little assistance from doctors and
nursing staff who treated him and everyone else on the COVID ward
like a "biohazard."

"I honestly do not know how I made it through those two weeks in
isolation," he wrote. "By a miracle, I am grateful I survived;
however, the combination of my vaccine injury and contracting
COVID took me into a dark abyss for a period of time and all I
know is this; I now have permanent degeneration of my spinal
cord. I wake up every day in agony, and I require high doses of
pain killers to function adequately."

Originally posted: https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-02-man-suffers-nerve-damage-following-covid-vaccine.html
Author: JD Heyes

--
Miner

Re: "I wake up every day in agony": Man suffering nerve damage following COVID vaccine shares heart-wrenching story

<3a0895b816517c572419a065a7a0f9b0@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=285&group=rocksolid.shared.news#285

From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Re: "I wake up every day in agony": Man suffering nerve damage following
COVID vaccine shares heart-wrenching story
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 17:46:31 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 17:46 UTC

From what I've seen it looks like the vaccine is worse for you than covid. I've read stories like that one, plus you still end up getting covid anyway.

--
Posted on novaBBS