The earth is like a tiny grain of sand, only much, much heavier.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

SubjectAuthor
* Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID BioweaponAnonymous
`* Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID BioweaponAnonymous Remailer
 +- Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID BioweaponYamn Remailer
 +* Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID BioweaponNomen Nescio
 |+* Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID BioweaponAnonymous
 ||`* Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweaponpeerlito
 || +* Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID BioweaponAnonymous Remailer (austria)
 || |`- Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweaponpeerlito
 || +* Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID BioweaponAnonymous Remailer (austria)
 || |`- Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweaponpeerlito
 || `* Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID BioweaponNomen Nescio
 ||  +* Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID BioweaponFritz Wuehler
 ||  |+* Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweaponanon
 ||  ||`* Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweaponpower to the people!
 ||  || `- Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID BioweaponD
 ||  |`- Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweaponpeerlito
 ||  `- Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweaponpeerlito
 |`- Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweaponanon
 `- Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID BioweaponAnonymous

1
Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<8aaa47a63f6c4d4cef1515909abbb87b@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10092&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10092

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Subject: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 01:18:40 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 18 Oct 2021 23:18 UTC

A worthless show nigger general has gone hell today.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<20211019.052518.4f3fa621@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10093&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10093

From: remai...@domain.invalid (Anonymous Remailer)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 05:25:18 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer - Tue, 19 Oct 2021 04:25 UTC

>A worthless show nigger general has gone hell today.

I see you're still having trouble constructing a sentence, and making
it grammatically correct.
Might I suggest you continue with the English lessons.

I'd suggest Colin Powell probably achieved more in this lifetime than
you're likely to do in your next 10 lifetimes.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<20211019.081306.450de069@mix1.remailer.xyz>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10094&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10094

From: nore...@mix1.remailer.xyz (Yamn Remailer)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 08:13:06 +0200
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Tue, 19 Oct 2021 06:13 UTC

Anonymous Remailer <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote:

>>A worthless show nigger general has gone hell today.
>
>I see you're still having trouble constructing a sentence, and making
>it grammatically correct.
>Might I suggest you continue with the English lessons.
>
>I'd suggest Colin Powell probably achieved more in this lifetime than
>you're likely to do in your next 10 lifetimes.

Like any other mass murderer.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<7529db24d5cbdc4b5ecf1bca431b5df4@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10104&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10104

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 11:52:23 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 09:52 UTC

In article <20211019.052518.4f3fa621@mixmin.net>
Anonymous Remailer <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote:

> >A worthless show nigger general has gone hell today.
>
> I see you're still having trouble constructing a sentence, and making
> it grammatically correct.
> Might I suggest you continue with the English lessons.
>
> I'd suggest Colin Powell probably achieved more in this lifetime than
> you're likely to do in your next 10 lifetimes.

Suggestions are like assholes. Anybody can have one.

Colin Powell was so effective that he allowed terrorists to take
down the twin towers, killing thousands of people during his
watch.

Quite the achievement.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<410208305e840d1ada6187c9e22ecd2c@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10106&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10106

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:05:40 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 11:05 UTC

> In article <20211019.052518.4f3fa621@mixmin.net>
> Anonymous Remailer <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote:
>

>>> A worthless show nigger general has gone hell today.
>>
>> I see you're still having trouble constructing a sentence, and making
>> it grammatically correct.
>> Might I suggest you continue with the English lessons.

If you have something to say, then say it. Maligning someome is not an effective means of making a point. Intelligent people will see through your accusatorial tactics.

I will make a change to the poster's statement: A worthless show nigger general has gone to hell today.

>> I'd suggest Colin Powell probably achieved more in this lifetime than
>> you're likely to do in your next 10 lifetimes.
>
> Suggestions are like assholes. Anybody can have one.
>
> Colin Powell was so effective that he allowed terrorists to take
> down the twin towers, killing thousands of people during his
> watch.
>
> Quite the achievement.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<8b8ebe0a363cb78c2c99fbe5bf57ee73@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10110&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10110

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@remailer.paranoici.org>.
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:55:51 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 11:55 UTC

>> A worthless show nigger general has gone hell today.
>
> I see you're still having trouble constructing a sentence, and making
> it grammatically correct.
> Might I suggest you continue with the English lessons.
>
> I'd suggest Colin Powell probably achieved more in this lifetime than
> you're likely to do in your next 10 lifetimes.

Agreed, He was definitely a show nigger. Powell would not have
progressed beyond a Major except for political correctness. Several
people have commented about the incompetence of this half breed nigger.
Righteous people have always eschewed niggers. Their uncompromising
minds will not allow them to accept an immoral race.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<skpul6$9t9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10112&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10112

From: use...@example.net (peerlito)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:36:54 -0600
 by: peerlito - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 20:36 UTC

On 10/20/2021 5:05 AM, Anonymous wrote:
> A worthless show nigger general has gone to hell today.

So you must know he made his career covering up for My Lai too...

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<8c233d6afbb4375877d07804ba37ad45@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10113&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10113

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 00:00:23 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 22:00 UTC

In article <skpul6$9t9$1@dont-email.me>
peerlito <user@example.net> wrote:

> On 10/20/2021 5:05 AM, Anonymous wrote:
> > A worthless show nigger general has gone to hell today.
>
> So you must know he made his career covering up for My Lai too...

I'm personally fine with that. War is a dirty business.

He objected to queers in the military too.

Look what Biden did. He put a cross-dressing faggot in charge
of the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.

Disgraceful.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<96ab3b4abbf7ae5263eb62d58fd77e16@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10114&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10114

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 00:10:43 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 22:10 UTC

In article <skpul6$9t9$1@dont-email.me>
peerlito <user@example.net> wrote:

> On 10/20/2021 5:05 AM, Anonymous wrote:
> > A worthless show nigger general has gone to hell today.
>
> So you must know he made his career covering up for My Lai too...

Hey come on. Those gooks deserved killing.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<skq53k$11m$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10115&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10115

From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 17:27:02 -0500
 by: anon - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 22:27 UTC

> In article <20211019.052518.4f3fa621@mixmin.net>
> Anonymous Remailer <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote:
>

>>> A worthless show nigger general has gone hell today.
>>
>> I see you're still having trouble constructing a sentence, and
making
>> it grammatically correct.
>> Might I suggest you continue with the English lessons.
>>
>> I'd suggest Colin Powell probably achieved more in this lifetime
than
>> you're likely to do in your next 10 lifetimes.
>
> Suggestions are like assholes. Anybody can have one.
>
> Colin Powell was so effective that he allowed terrorists to take
> down the twin towers, killing thousands of people during his
> watch.
>
> Quite the achievement.

Prove to the world that you are not a racist today. Take your
family or girlfriend to a restaurant in Harlem or Watts after dark
tonight. You will definitely not be a racist afterwards. As a
matter of fact, you won't be anything at all.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<c1cae6063e6189bc654ace7c962cf641@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10117&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10117

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 01:03:29 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 23:03 UTC

In article <skpul6$9t9$1@dont-email.me>
peerlito <user@example.net> wrote:

> On 10/20/2021 5:05 AM, Anonymous wrote:
> > A worthless show nigger general has gone to hell today.
>
> So you must know he made his career covering up for My Lai too...

He was responsible for faulty intelligence that resulted in the
murder of Saddam Hussein too.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<5f978c28ba276421aac5e192a95107a9@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10120&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10120

From: fri...@spamexpire-202110.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 07:49:35 +0200
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 05:49 UTC

In article <c1cae6063e6189bc654ace7c962cf641@dizum.com>
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> In article <skpul6$9t9$1@dont-email.me>
> peerlito <user@example.net> wrote:
> >
> > On 10/20/2021 5:05 AM, Anonymous wrote:
> > > A worthless show nigger general has gone to hell today.
> >
> > So you must know he made his career covering up for My Lai too...
>
> He was responsible for faulty intelligence that resulted in the
> murder of Saddam Hussein too.

He helped kill Loretta Fuddy too after she falsified, then
certified Obama's fake birth certificate.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<sksi1c$90h$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10124&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10124

From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 15:19:57 -0500
 by: anon - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 20:19 UTC

> In article <c1cae6063e6189bc654ace7c962cf641@dizum.com>
> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>

>> In article <skpul6$9t9$1@dont-email.me>
>> peerlito <user@example.net> wrote:

>>> So you must know he made his career covering up for My Lai
too...

>> He was responsible for faulty intelligence that resulted in the
>> murder of Saddam Hussein too.
>
> He helped kill Loretta Fuddy too after she falsified, then
> certified Obama's fake birth certificate.

That would have been a plus for the half breed nigger.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<skvc45$v0i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10138&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10138

From: use...@example.net (peerlito)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 15:57:22 -0600
 by: peerlito - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 21:57 UTC

On 10/20/2021 4:00 PM, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
> In article <skpul6$9t9$1@dont-email.me>
> peerlito <user@example.net> wrote:
>>
>> On 10/20/2021 5:05 AM, Anonymous wrote:
>>> A worthless show nigger general has gone to hell today.
>>
>> So you must know he made his career covering up for My Lai too...
>
> I'm personally fine with that. War is a dirty business.

I'm not, war is dirty but our commanders must try to be trustworthy.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2021/10/colin-powell-war-crimes-iraq-my-lai-massacre-iran-contra

Faced with two whistleblower attempts to reveal an event now synonymous
with war crimes, Powell deferred to his command and instead held the
company line. In 1971, he testified on behalf of a general who ordered
the shooting of unarmed civilians from helicopters during the general’s
trial for war crimes, arguing that such action made sense given the
difficulty of counterinsurgency warfare among a hostile populace.

The first inklings of what would become the Powell Doctrine emerged in
this era. In a November 1984 speech before the National Press Club in
Washington, DC, Weinberger outlined a series of conditions under which
it was appropriate for the United States to go to war. Like the “All
Volunteer Force,” which replaced a partially drafted military with a
fully professional one, the Weinberger, and later, Powell Doctrines were
tools designed to facilitate the use of military force and smooth the
way for ongoing, open-ended involvement in conflicts abroad.

> He objected to queers in the military too.

SFW?!?!

> Look what Biden did. He put a cross-dressing faggot in charge
> of the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.
>
> Disgraceful.

Demotardia, but that's what THEY do.

What our side does is lie us into "nation building".

Fuck that.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<skvc53$v0i$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10139&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10139

From: use...@example.net (peerlito)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 15:57:55 -0600

On 10/20/2021 4:10 PM, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
> In article <skpul6$9t9$1@dont-email.me>
> peerlito <user@example.net> wrote:
>>
>> On 10/20/2021 5:05 AM, Anonymous wrote:
>>> A worthless show nigger general has gone to hell today.
>>
>> So you must know he made his career covering up for My Lai too...
>
> Hey come on. Those gooks deserved killing.

The first inklings of what would become the Powell Doctrine emerged in
this era. In a November 1984 speech before the National Press Club in
Washington, DC, Weinberger outlined a series of conditions under which
it was appropriate for the United States to go to war. Like the “All
Volunteer Force,” which replaced a partially drafted military with a
fully professional one, the Weinberger, and later, Powell Doctrines were
tools designed to facilitate the use of military force and smooth the
way for ongoing, open-ended involvement in conflicts abroad.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2021/10/colin-powell-war-crimes-iraq-my-lai-massacre-iran-contra

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<skvc5t$v0i$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10140&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10140

From: use...@example.net (peerlito)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 15:58:20 -0600
 by: peerlito - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 21:58 UTC

On 10/20/2021 5:03 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> In article <skpul6$9t9$1@dont-email.me>
> peerlito <user@example.net> wrote:
>>
>> On 10/20/2021 5:05 AM, Anonymous wrote:
>>> A worthless show nigger general has gone to hell today.
>>
>> So you must know he made his career covering up for My Lai too...
>
> He was responsible for faulty intelligence that resulted in the
> murder of Saddam Hussein too.

Eggzactly!

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2021/10/colin-powell-war-crimes-iraq-my-lai-massacre-iran-contra

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<skvc6p$v0i$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10141&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10141

From: use...@example.net (peerlito)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 15:58:48 -0600

On 10/20/2021 11:49 PM, Fritz Wuehler wrote:
> In article <c1cae6063e6189bc654ace7c962cf641@dizum.com>
> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>
>> In article <skpul6$9t9$1@dont-email.me>
>> peerlito <user@example.net> wrote:

>>> So you must know he made his career covering up for My Lai too...
>>
>> He was responsible for faulty intelligence that resulted in the
>> murder of Saddam Hussein too.
>
> He helped kill Loretta Fuddy too after she falsified, then
> certified Obama's fake birth certificate.

+1

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<be06fcd267383846d94e9707ee244fe2@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10143&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10143

From: priv...@invalid.email (power to the people!)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 01:20:47 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: power to the people! - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 23:20 UTC

In article <sksi1c$90h$1@news.mixmin.net>
"anon" <anon@anon.com> wrote:

> > In article <c1cae6063e6189bc654ace7c962cf641@dizum.com>
> > Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> too...
> >>
> >> He was responsible for faulty intelligence that resulted in the
> >> murder of Saddam Hussein too.
> >
> > He helped kill Loretta Fuddy too after she falsified, then
> > certified Obama's fake birth certificate.
>
> That would have been a plus for the half breed nigger.

agree. dishonest government officials should pay for their
crimes with their lives.

Re: Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon

<2690258c098f18e52dd493b11f994393@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10148&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10148

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 03:37:47 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 01:37 UTC

On Sat, 23 Oct 2021 01:20:47 +0200 (CEST), power to the people! <privacy@invalid.email> wrote:
>dishonest government officials

SPQR

"Tiberivs Caesar divi Avgvsti filivs Augvstvs"

Gaius Octavius Thurinus was born to Gaius Octavius & Atia Balba Caesonia
at Ox-Heads (in 2006, ancient ruins of two-storey domus 'Palatine House'
discovered on slope overlooking Colosseum and Arch of Constantine, near
12E29:12,41N53:20, proposed actual birthplace), region of Palatine Hill,
"a little before sunrise" Wednesday 23 September 63 BC proleptic Julian.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Colin Powell Dies from 2nd jab Of COVID Bioweapon