19 May, 2024: Line wrapping has been changed to be more consistent with Usenet standards.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

SubjectAuthor
* Petition to the ICC signing requestAnonymous
+* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestStefan Claas
|+* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestNomen Nescio
||`* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestStefan Claas
|| `* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestNomen Nescio
||  `* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestanon
||   +- Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestD
||   `* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestStefan Claas
||    +* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestD
||    |`* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestStefan Claas
||    | `* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestD
||    |  `* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestStefan Claas
||    |   `- Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestD
||    `* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestStefan Claas
||     `* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestD
||      `* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestStefan Claas
||       +* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestktg
||       |`- Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestktg
||       `* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestD
||        `* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestStefan Claas
||         `- Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestD
|`- Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestStefan Claas
+- Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestD
+* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestNomen Nescio
|`- Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestD
`* Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestStefan Claas
 `- Re: Petition to the ICC signing requestStefan Claas

Pages:12
Petition to the ICC signing request

<sl9gtp$opp$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10219&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10219

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelical,
alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.politics.republicans
Subject: Petition to the ICC signing request
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 13:20:41 -0500
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 18:20 UTC

The following is a request for all who read this to sign a petition that is requesting the ICC, International Criminal Court, to bring charges against those who are deliberately damaging the health and killing the citizens of the world with the current vaccines for corvid. The vaccines are known to be laced with deadly and health destroying materials. Please consider signing the petition. It requires minimal effort and information.

Explanation video: https://www.brighteon.com/94f351df-c513-4190-9fa8-751067785457

Petition reference is here: https://www.FLEMINGMETHOD.com

Actual petition is here: <https://www.petitions.net/investigation_and_prosecution_of_those_individuals_responsible_for_crimes_against_humanity>

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<13e257d0-21c1-43c1-afb2-72a6af536255n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10220&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10220

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 12:00:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Petition to the ICC signing request
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 19:00 UTC

On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 8:20:43 PM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:
> The following is a request for all who read this to sign a petition that is requesting the ICC, International Criminal Court, to bring charges against those who are deliberately damaging the health and killing the citizens of the world with the current vaccines for corvid. The vaccines are known to be laced with deadly and health destroying materials. Please consider signing the petition. It requires minimal effort and information.
>
> Explanation video: https://www.brighteon.com/94f351df-c513-4190-9fa8-751067785457
>
> Petition reference is here: https://www.FLEMINGMETHOD.com
>
> Actual petition is here: <https://www.petitions.net/investigation_and_prosecution_of_those_individuals_responsible_for_crimes_against_humanity>

I signed, as a vaccinated person, and want to see an outcome and because
I stand with brave people. I also re-tweeted the video and petition.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<b3bc62ac0130a9f9df00ca0c0633f03e@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10224&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10224

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:15:56 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 20:15 UTC

On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 13:20:41 -0500, "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>the ICC, International Criminal Court

big brother sure do love their acronyms... CIA/KGB/IRS/GOD/GOV/ETC

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<1190f8aece1501c3f976d81cac0c1c78@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10225&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10225

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:15:55 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.christnet.evangelical,
alt.religion.christian.biblestudy, alt.politics.republicans
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 20:15 UTC

> The following is a request for all who read this to sign a petition that is requesting the ICC, International Criminal Court, to bring charges against those who are deliberately damaging the health and killing the citizens of the world with the current vaccines for corvid. The vaccines are known to be laced with deadly and health destroying materials. Please consider signing the petition. It requires minimal effort and information.
>
> Explanation video: https://www.brighteon.com/94f351df-c513-4190-9fa8-751067785457
>
> Petition reference is here: https://www.FLEMINGMETHOD.com
>
> Actual petition is here: <https://www.petitions.net/investigation_and_prosecution_of_those_individuals_responsible_for_crimes_against_humanity>

I posted this to https://old.reddit.com/r/Vaccine
and they supressed it. It has been deleted. I am
encouraged somewhat by this in that it is my sincere
hope that the moderators in reddit.com/r/Vaccine and
reddit.com/r/flying who also removed the information
soon have the reported dire health problem and die
from the corvid poison vaccine. May the vaccine
supress their health as they have suppressed the
truth I and many doctors have revealed and posted.

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<93b01e0075c13219713b128fd3c2e21f@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10229&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10229

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 23:21:39 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 21:21 UTC

On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:15:55 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>dire health problem and die

may you live forever

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<1731fd2d-85c6-49c6-ba19-456086bde72fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10232&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10232

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 14:48:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 21:48 UTC

On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:26:09 PM UTC+2, a322x1n wrote:
> "Anonymous" <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote in
> > The following is a request for all who read this to sign a petition
> > that is requesting the ICC, International Criminal Court, to bring
> > charges against those who are deliberately damaging the health and
> > killing the citizens of the world with the current vaccines for
> > corvid. The vaccines are known to be laced with deadly and health
> > destroying materials. Please consider signing the petition. It
> > requires minimal effort and information.
> >
> > Explanation video:
> > https://www.brightaon.com/94f351df-c563-4190-9ia8-751057785457
> >
> > Petition reference is here: https://www.FLEMINEMETHOD.com
> >
> > Actual petition is here:
> > <https://www.petetions.net/investigation_and_presecution_of_those_indiv
> > iduals_responsible_for_cromes_against_humamity>
>
> No. I'm not interested in your lying, bull shit, disinformation sites
> or in spreading nonsense about vaccines. Most of all, I'm not the
> least bit interested in helping you kill people with your lies.
>
> The vaccines are safe and effective. If anyone is interested in the
> actual truth, try these URLs:
>
> <https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/>
>
> <https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_13c
> bbbef105e459285ff21e94ec34157.pdf>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/555mmmwa>
>
> <https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/russell-dickert-66-browns-mills-nj-
> loves-to-fish-ex-anti-vaxxer-rehabing-from-covid>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/v2hphumb>

Hi,

why everybody has his own opinion, have you or anybody else (provax/convax)
did a Google check, like this? And if yes, what are your thoughts?

<https://www.google.com/search?q=china+ordered+pcr+tests+for+wuhan+area+in+early+2019&sxsrf=AOaemvJu3gGgYikmWRBuwUZcE_7zXwz9xw%3A1635284665403&source=hp&ei=uXZ4YdXZFcj9kwWBv6KgCg&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYXiEyYMJwQa8cuVHkXaTM53t0CxmbRW6&oq=china+ordered+pcr+tests+for+wuhan+area+in+early+2019&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIECCMQJzIECCMQJzoICAAQgAQQsQM6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBEK8BOgUIABCxAzoICC4QsQMQgwE6CwguELEDEMcBEK8BOgsILhCABBCxAxCDAToFCAAQgAQ6CAguEIAEELEDOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToFCC4QgAQ6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOggIABCABBDJAzoFCAAQkgM6CwguEIAEEMcBENEDOgQIABAKUNwMWN04YJhWaABwAHgAgAHTAYgB3huSAQYwLjIxLjGYAQCgAQE&sclient=gws-wiz>

Regards
Stefan

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<2fed2cabc14e2bbb1db02718acfcd6c6@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10233&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10233

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 00:02:06 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:02 UTC

Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 8:20:43 PM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:
>> The following is a request for all who read this to sign a petition that is requesting the ICC, International Criminal Court, to bring charges against those who are deliberately damaging the health and killing the citizens of the world with the current vaccines for corvid. The vaccines are known to be laced with deadly and health destroying materials. Please consider signing the petition. It requires minimal effort and information.
>>
>> Explanation video: https://www.brighteon.com/94f351df-c513-4190-9fa8-751067785457
>>
>> Petition reference is here: https://www.FLEMINGMETHOD.com
>>
>> Actual petition is here: <https://www.petitions.net/investigation_and_prosecution_of_those_individuals_responsible_for_crimes_against_humanity>
>
>I signed, as a vaccinated person, and want to see an outcome and because
>I stand with brave people. I also re-tweeted the video and petition.

I'll second that. I'm also vaccinated and admire everyone, who
renounces a covid vaccination to alleviate overcrowding.

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<0602cadc-d4e6-4758-92bd-1e1541eda237n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10234&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10234

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 15:21:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:21 UTC

On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:48:30 PM UTC+2, Stefan Claas wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:26:09 PM UTC+2, a322x1n wrote:
> > "Anonymous" <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote in
> > > The following is a request for all who read this to sign a petition
> > > that is requesting the ICC, International Criminal Court, to bring
> > > charges against those who are deliberately damaging the health and
> > > killing the citizens of the world with the current vaccines for
> > > corvid. The vaccines are known to be laced with deadly and health
> > > destroying materials. Please consider signing the petition. It
> > > requires minimal effort and information.
> > >
> > > Explanation video:
> > > https://www.brightaon.com/94f351df-c563-4190-9ia8-751057785457
> > >
> > > Petition reference is here: https://www.FLEMINEMETHOD.com
> > >
> > > Actual petition is here:
> > > <https://www.petetions.net/investigation_and_presecution_of_those_indiv
> > > iduals_responsible_for_cromes_against_humamity>
> >
> > No. I'm not interested in your lying, bull shit, disinformation sites
> > or in spreading nonsense about vaccines. Most of all, I'm not the
> > least bit interested in helping you kill people with your lies.
> >
> > The vaccines are safe and effective. If anyone is interested in the
> > actual truth, try these URLs:
> >
> > <https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/>
> >
> > <https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_13c
> > bbbef105e459285ff21e94ec34157.pdf>
> >
> > <https://tinyurl.com/555mmmwa>
> >
> > <https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/russell-dickert-66-browns-mills-nj-
> > loves-to-fish-ex-anti-vaxxer-rehabing-from-covid>
> >
> > <https://tinyurl.com/v2hphumb>
> Hi,
>
> why everybody has his own opinion, have you or anybody else (provax/convax)
> did a Google check, like this? And if yes, what are your thoughts?
>
> <https://www.google.com/search?q=china+ordered+pcr+tests+for+wuhan+area+in+early+2019&sxsrf=AOaemvJu3gGgYikmWRBuwUZcE_7zXwz9xw%3A1635284665403&source=hp&ei=uXZ4YdXZFcj9kwWBv6KgCg&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYXiEyYMJwQa8cuVHkXaTM53t0CxmbRW6&oq=china+ordered+pcr+tests+for+wuhan+area+in+early+2019&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIECCMQJzIECCMQJzoICAAQgAQQsQM6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBEK8BOgUIABCxAzoICC4QsQMQgwE6CwguELEDEMcBEK8BOgsILhCABBCxAxCDAToFCAAQgAQ6CAguEIAEELEDOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToFCC4QgAQ6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOggIABCABBDJAzoFCAAQkgM6CwguEIAEEMcBENEDOgQIABAKUNwMWN04YJhWaABwAHgAgAHTAYgB3huSAQYwLjIxLjGYAQCgAQE&sclient=gws-wiz>

I ask this, In hope that I do not 'disappear' soon because when we had long ago
media reports where COVID-19 originated, I read things like that a guy in a restaurant,
(a market in Wuhan) had eaten a pangolin, which had this virus. Later than I read that
a Professor in Italy said that it might come from an area in Italy too.
I also posted here a link a while ago, in another thread (German video), where an
*intelligent*, *charismatic* and *trustworthy* former *Officer* of our Bundeswehr
posted his research statistics (everybody can compare) about how COVID-19 was
handled in our Main Stream Media in Germany (death statistics, Covid cases etc.)
which is very different from what our Media told us.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<a962183c-95d4-46b3-ad75-0766b3783386n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10238&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10238

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 15:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:52 UTC

On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 12:02:08 AM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 8:20:43 PM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:
> >> The following is a request for all who read this to sign a petition that is requesting the ICC, International Criminal Court, to bring charges against those who are deliberately damaging the health and killing the citizens of the world with the current vaccines for corvid. The vaccines are known to be laced with deadly and health destroying materials. Please consider signing the petition. It requires minimal effort and information.
> >>
> >> Explanation video: https://www.brighteon.com/94f351df-c513-4190-9fa8-751067785457
> >>
> >> Petition reference is here: https://www.FLEMINGMETHOD.com
> >>
> >> Actual petition is here: <https://www.petitions.net/investigation_and_prosecution_of_those_individuals_responsible_for_crimes_against_humanity>
> >
> >I signed, as a vaccinated person, and want to see an outcome and because
> >I stand with brave people. I also re-tweeted the video and petition.
> I'll second that. I'm also vaccinated and admire everyone, who
> renounces a covid vaccination to alleviate overcrowding.

In case that happens, what you think and as I understand you, you can let
the population re-grow in democratic countries like Germany a bit or two
if you 'import' masses of illegal aliens. This has IMHO some advantages
for certain parties.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<74e23d5d82971853aa59a7f8842c041b@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10243&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10243

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 09:29:15 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 07:29 UTC

Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 12:02:08 AM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I signed, as a vaccinated person, and want to see an outcome and because
>> >I stand with brave people. I also re-tweeted the video and petition.
>> I'll second that. I'm also vaccinated and admire everyone, who
>> renounces a covid vaccination to alleviate overcrowding.
>
>In case that happens, what you think and as I understand you, you can let
>the population re-grow in democratic countries like Germany a bit or two
>if you 'import' masses of illegal aliens. This has IMHO some advantages
>for certain parties.

Germoney has become a joke. To believe, that such a small country or
even Europe can cater for the whole world is either stupid or arrogant.
In a not too far future they'll turn into Africa or Mosland themselves.

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<slbcmb$ram$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10245&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10245

From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 06:20:43 -0500
 by: anon - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 11:20 UTC

> Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I'll second that. I'm also vaccinated and admire everyone, who
>>> renounces a covid vaccination to alleviate overcrowding.
>>
>> In case that happens, what you think and as I understand you, you can let
>> the population re-grow in democratic countries like Germany a bit or two
>> if you 'import' masses of illegal aliens. This has IMHO some advantages
>> for certain parties.
>
> Germoney has become a joke. To believe, that such a small country or
> even Europe can cater for the whole world is either stupid or arrogant.
> In a not too far future they'll turn into Africa or Mosland themselves.

Are the dirty invading muslims still ignoring German laws and are the German police still doing nothing about it? Are the dirty invading muslims still raping German women with impunity and getting away with it? What Germany needs now are a few muslim killing serial killers. They can't do that here in the states because we can and will shoot them.

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<d3429222471084f4b4eb901a7b6ded56@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10247&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10247

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 15:46:08 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 13:46 UTC

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 06:20:43 -0500, "anon" <anon@anon.com> wrote:
>They can't do that here in the states because we can and will shoot them

Charles Joseph Whitman was born to Charles Adolphus Jr. & Margaret Elizabeth
Hodges-Whitman at the office of incumbent mayor Dr. Grady Brantley (80W03:00,
26N36:58) Lake Worth, Florida on Tuesday June 24, 1941 at 1:50 AM EST(AA/BC).
Family home was 2214 Ponce de Leon Street(80W03:07,26N43:59) West Palm Beach.

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<4aed8527-4853-48a2-9c0b-7e27a87add2dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10249&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10249

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 07:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 14:43 UTC

On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 1:20:46 PM UTC+2, anon wrote:

> > Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> In case that happens, what you think and as I understand you, you can let
> >> the population re-grow in democratic countries like Germany a bit or two
> >> if you 'import' masses of illegal aliens. This has IMHO some advantages
> >> for certain parties.
> >
> > Germoney has become a joke. To believe, that such a small country or
> > even Europe can cater for the whole world is either stupid or arrogant.
> > In a not too far future they'll turn into Africa or Mosland themselves.
> Are the dirty invading muslims still ignoring German laws and are the German police still doing nothing about it? Are the dirty invading muslims still raping German women with impunity and getting away with it? What Germany needs now are a few muslim killing serial killers. They can't do that here in the states because we can and will shoot them.

This is all possible due to our politics (green party and left-wingers) and in foreign countries, the Muslim Brotherhood, and here NGOs support bringing illegal aliens into Germany. TV Stations in foreign Muslim countries show how to go to Germany. Antisemitism has grown from left-wingers and Muslims, while people should believe antisemitism must come from right-wingers. The Main Stream Media, most positions in schools, kindergarten, city halls, and administration in cities are also most likely controlled by left-wingers and green-party. Islamisation is also creeping in Germany and the EU. And now they changed the age to 16, for people eligible to vote, because the green party knows that the majority of blind and woke youth will vote for them so that the green party has more votes in the next elections. You see a lot of work has to be done, to educate people and to bring Germany back
on track, otherwise, we will soon have a Germanistan, ruled by the green party and run by illegal aliens, while the still remaining hard working-class finances them with their tax euros. Like the extreme
Islamist once said to me 'Germans are sheeps'.

BTW regarding the United States, I guess you folks have also something to work out.
The last couple of days were horrible to watch those illegal caravans crossing borders
in Mexico. The morale of your brave border patrol must be below, I guess.

The western world is going down because we have no longer strong *leadership*
in form of *President Trump*! Can't wait until 2024! Hope I am still alive until then!

Regards
Stefan

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<55f4ec33d6e5420f58abe96dac605821@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10253&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10253

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 19:38:28 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 17:38 UTC

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 07:43:59 -0700 (PDT), Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>The western world is going down because we

"White eyes", Christians, the world's foremost hypocrites that ever lived.
Christianity was invented by Romans. Even their Latin Cross is the symbol
of devils.

"vos ex patre diabolo estis et desideria
you are of your father the diabolical one to be, and the desires of

patris vestri vultis facere ille homicida
the father yours you are volitive to do. he was a murderer

erat ab initio et in veritate non stetit quia
to be initially, and in verity not he is standing because

non est veritas in eo cum
not to be veritable he is in the way he is walking. when

loquitur mendacium ex propriis loquitur quia
he is speaking a mendacity, out of propriety he is speaking because

mendax est et pater eius"
mendacious he is to be, and is the father of it.

--Iohannes 8:44, editio Vulgata, 405 anno Domini

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<46576efe-ec81-4429-925f-f0bd3e76f55fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10260&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10260

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 11:32:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 18:32 UTC

On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 7:38:29 PM UTC+2, D wrote:
[...]

> --Iohannes 8:44, editio Vulgata, 405 anno Domini

Hi D,

from our recent discussion, I purchased a couple of days ago 2,8 GB
of Holy Scriptures. for 15 Euros. Now I can study the Qu'ran, The Bible
and other holy scriptures in all different languages. The Qu'ran has
some interesting verses ...

Regards
Stefan

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<f4cda6a83d14bf8c952209816dc13611@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10267&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10267

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 22:04:56 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 20:04 UTC

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 11:32:27 -0700 (PDT), Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>Now I can study the Qu'ran, The Bible
>and other holy scriptures in all different languages.

"White eyes" have never been keen on admonishments against their
blatant hypocrisy in any language. The root of all evil is their
Almighty God of heaven and earth. Christians devoutly love money:

"nam qui volunt divites fieri
for those who are volitive for riches it is occuring that

incidunt in temptationem et laqueum et desideria
they are falling into temptation and a snare, and into desires

multa inutilia et nociva quae mergunt
multitudinous inutile and harmful, which these are plunging

homines in interitum et perditionem radix enim omnium
men into ruin and perdition. the root in fact of all

malorum est cupiditas quam quidam appetentes
malefaction to be cupidity, which certain ones had appetites for,

erraverunt a fide et inseruerunt se
they did err from fidelity, and inserted themselves into

doloribus multis"
dolor multitudinous.

--1 Timotheus 6:9-10, editio Vulgata

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<33bd5f5c-9863-4f36-93d4-4ca5960ae887n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10268&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10268

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 13:47:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 20:47 UTC

On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 10:04:58 PM UTC+2, D wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 11:32:27 -0700 (PDT), Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Now I can study the Qu'ran, The Bible
> >and other holy scriptures in all different languages.
> "White eyes" have never been keen on admonishments against their
> blatant hypocrisy in any language. The root of all evil is their
> Almighty God of heaven and earth. Christians devoutly love money:

When you say "White eyes" could it possibly be that you live in Turtle Island?
That would be very cool to meet a person from there, here online.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<b4eb3be6e70a1fd830c7945a59ce404f@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10273&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10273

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 02:57:00 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 00:57 UTC

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 13:47:55 -0700 (PDT), Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>When you say "White eyes"

...."speak with forked-tongue", "do as I say, not as I do", Christianity,
Romans whose name is Legion. The Christian cross, the ensign of the
Empire of the Antichrist, is their way of flaunting their diabolism.

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<9cbace39-e244-4d5a-96dd-49734f9c5b73n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10278&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10278

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 11:18:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 18:18 UTC

On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 9:00:17 PM UTC+2, Stefan Claas wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 8:20:43 PM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:
> > The following is a request for all who read this to sign a petition that is requesting the ICC, International Criminal Court, to bring charges against those who are deliberately damaging the health and killing the citizens of the world with the current vaccines for corvid. The vaccines are known to be laced with deadly and health destroying materials. Please consider signing the petition. It requires minimal effort and information.
> >
> > Explanation video: https://www.brighteon.com/94f351df-c513-4190-9fa8-751067785457
> >
> > Petition reference is here: https://www.FLEMINGMETHOD.com
> >
> > Actual petition is here: <https://www.petitions.net/investigation_and_prosecution_of_those_individuals_responsible_for_crimes_against_humanity>
> I signed, as a vaccinated person, and want to see an outcome and because
> I stand with brave people. I also re-tweeted the video and petition.

BTW. I forgot to post this yesterday. Valid vaccination certs are floating
around the Internet. Here is a collection:

<https://github.com/denysvitali/covid-cert-analysis/blob/master/RESULTS.md>

So, for me, this means the EU PKI, regarding vax certs, is no longer trustworthy.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<a8031b59-232d-4d24-9ae0-abe39d8b4b98n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10343&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10343

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 08:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 15:50 UTC

On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 4:44:00 PM UTC+2, Stefan Claas wrote:

> > > Germoney has become a joke. To believe, that such a small country or
> > > even Europe can cater for the whole world is either stupid or arrogant.
> > > In a not too far future they'll turn into Africa or Mosland themselves.
> > Are the dirty invading muslims still ignoring German laws and are the German police still doing nothing about it? Are the dirty invading muslims still raping German women with impunity and getting away with it? What Germany needs now are a few muslim killing serial killers. They can't do that here in the states because we can and will shoot them.
> This is all possible due to our politics (green party and left-wingers) and in foreign countries, the Muslim Brotherhood, and here NGOs support bringing illegal aliens into Germany. TV Stations in foreign Muslim countries show how to go to Germany. [...]

https://www.disclose.tv/afghan-refugee-clears-out-church-destroys-jesus-figure/

Regards
Stefan

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<8518d773c4a9b018ceea0b2c342ea369@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10345&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10345

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 20:29:18 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 19:29 UTC

On Mon, 1 Nov 2021 08:50:52 -0700 (PDT), Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>jesus-figure

Their Roman Crucifix is the international ensign of the synagogue of Satan.

"et si Satanas Satanan eicit adversus se divisus
and if Satan Satan is ejecting, adversarially him divided

est quomodo ergo stabit regnum eius"
to be. in what way therefore shall stand the kingdom of him?

--Mattheus 12:26, editio Vulgata 405 anno Domini

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<ca28140a-431e-4cd3-9da0-981b943bdbf6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10347&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10347

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 13:49:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 20:49 UTC

On Monday, November 1, 2021 at 8:29:19 PM UTC+1, D wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Nov 2021 08:50:52 -0700 (PDT), Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >jesus-figure
>
> Their Roman Crucifix is the international ensign of the synagogue of Satan.

I guess next time when you reply I should post some verses from the Qu'ran.

Maybe you like that better and can explain to us in layman terms what they
mean, so that the average person, living in democratic countries, can
understand them better, compared to your way of thinking.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<kdr0og934fd5kh21ul9nhvtg426k595d01@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10348&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10348

From: ktg...@LOL.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 16:45:51 -0600
 by: ktg...@LOL.com - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 22:45 UTC

On Mon, 1 Nov 2021 13:49:59 -0700 (PDT), Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, November 1, 2021 at 8:29:19 PM UTC+1, D wrote:
>> On Mon, 1 Nov 2021 08:50:52 -0700 (PDT), Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >jesus-figure
>>
>> Their Roman Crucifix is the international ensign of the synagogue of Satan.
>
>I guess next time when you reply I should post some verses from the Qu'ran.
>
>Maybe you like that better and can explain to us in layman terms what they
>mean, so that the average person, living in democratic countries, can
>understand them better, compared to your way of thinking.
>
>Regards
>Stefan

Your replying to anubiquitous troll.

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<phr0og11i75cpb1hsbgt3pdehr46gjp59h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10349&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10349

From: ktg...@LOL.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 16:46:57 -0600
 by: ktg...@LOL.com - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 22:46 UTC

On Mon, 01 Nov 2021 16:45:51 -0600, ktg@LOL.com wrote:

>On Mon, 1 Nov 2021 13:49:59 -0700 (PDT), Stefan Claas
><spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Their Roman Crucifix is the international ensign of the synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>I guess next time when you reply I should post some verses from the Qu'ran.
>>
>>Maybe you like that better and can explain to us in layman terms what they
>>mean, so that the average person, living in democratic countries, can
>>understand them better, compared to your way of thinking.
>>
>>Regards
>>Stefan
>
>Your replying to anubiquitous troll.

Should have been "an ubiquitous troll".

Re: Petition to the ICC signing request

<21a84706800218f56b40ab7cde168f2c@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10350&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10350

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 23:11:06 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 22:11 UTC

On Mon, 1 Nov 2021 13:49:59 -0700 (PDT), Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>democratic countries

"White eyes", Romans, Christians, antichrists, materialists, mammon-worshippers
have ruled their universal Empire with an iron fist. To borrow from Apocalypsis
"Who is similar to the (invincible)beast, and who will be able to be pugnacious
with it?" According to the New Testament gospel, not even Jesus had that power:

"respondit Iesus regnum meum non est de
responded Jesus The kingdom of me not is of

mundo hoc si ex hoc mundo esset
the world this. if because of this world to exist

regnum meum ministri mei decertarent
the kingdom of me, ministers mine would fight

ut non traderer Iudaeis
in order that not me to trade to the Judaists

nunc autem meum regnum non est
presently, but of me the kingdom not is

hinc itaque dixit itaque ei Pilatus ergo
from here. said therefore to him Pilate Then

rex es tu. respondit Iesus tu dicis
a king to be you. responded Jesus You are saying

quia rex sum ego ego in hoc natus
because a king to be me. I in this place native

sum et ad hoc veni in mundum
to be, and for this cause came I into the world,

ut testimonium perhibeam veritati
to give the testimony I am presenting in verity.

omnis qui est ex veritate audit
Everyone who is out of verity they are audient

meam vocem dicit ei Pilatus quid est
of my voice. is saying to him Pilate What is

veritas et cum hoc dixisset iterum
verity. and when this was said, iteratively

exivit ad Iudaeos et dicit eis
exited him toward the Judaists and said to them

ego nullam invenio in eo causam"
Me not any I am finding in him fault.

--Iohannes 18:36-38, editio Vulgata