"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love." -- Albert Einstein

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / grotto

SubjectAuthor
* grottoAnonymous
+* Re: grottoD
|`* Re: grottoNomen Nescio
| `- Re: grottoD
+* Re: grottoSEC3
|+* Re: grottoAnonymous
||+- Re: grottoRamblin' Jack
||`- Re: grottoAnonymous
|+* Re: grottoNomen Nescio
||`- Re: grottoNomen Nescio
|+- Re: grottoNomen Nescio
|`* Re: grottoAnonymous Remailer
| `* Re: grottoIntel Remailer
|  `* Re: grottoFritz Wuehler
|   `* Re: grottoFritz Wuehler
|    `- Re: grottoAsshole
`* Re: grottoAnonymous Remailer (austria)
 `- Re: grottoGabx

1
grotto

<sme31h$sol$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10385&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10385

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: grotto
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 09:10:43 -0600
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 15:10 UTC

When a new remailer suddenly shows up without being announced, it may be an intel remailer.

Now, all you little bastards that are on apas begin to spew your asshole comments.

One nice thing we civil people on apas can look forward to, that you took the jab. We greatly encourage you to get all boosters. To protect yourselves, you can lie about having received a booster and they will give you another one.

I have rarely seen such depraved people on any other forum.

Re: grotto

<61f88df9d894a6d05869b33da79d7139@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10386&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10386

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: grotto
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 17:49:28 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 16:49 UTC

On Tue, 9 Nov 2021 09:10:43 -0600, "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>I have rarely seen such depraved people on any other forum.

Every popular unmoderated usenet newsgroup gets the same treatment
from those vast multitudes trapped inside the system. Alas, people
born to lie cannot but do not otherwise. They invented Christianity.

Re: grotto

<4wyiJ.53131$LNrd.52520@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10388&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10388

From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 12:48:47 -0500
 by: SEC3 - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 17:48 UTC

On 2021-11-09 10:10 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
> When a new remailer suddenly shows up without being announced,

It was announced. On November 2. In this group and on the Remops Mailing
List.

> it may be an intel remailer.

Yes it might. But Mixnets are designed to work in spite of this. If you
don't know that you're dumber than I thought.

--
SEC3

Re: grotto

<46216cb2b7c365da3988777499603c91@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10389&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10389

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 19:26:15 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 18:26 UTC

In article <61f88df9d894a6d05869b33da79d7139@dizum.com>
D <J@M> wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Nov 2021 09:10:43 -0600, "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
> >I have rarely seen such depraved people on any other forum.
>
> Every popular unmoderated usenet newsgroup gets the same treatment
> from those vast multitudes trapped inside the system. Alas, people
> born to lie cannot but do not otherwise. They invented Democrats.

Fixed your poast.

Re: grotto

<467f3fb943042d7f344d4a8e638cb329@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10391&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10391

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@remailer.paranoici.org>.
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 20:11:24 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 19:11 UTC

> On 2021-11-09 10:10 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
>
>> When a new remailer suddenly shows up without being announced,
>
> It was announced. On November 2. In this group and on the Remops Mailing List.
>

>> it may be an intel remailer.
>
> Yes it might. But Mixnets are designed to work in spite of this. If you don't know that you're dumber than I thought.

HA! Just as he said in the 1st post, sec is just another one of the apas son of a bitches.

Re: grotto

<c64a57055b7a3e9d6da9a4dfd94085b6@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10392&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10392

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 20:33:21 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 19:33 UTC

In article <sme31h$sol$1@news.mixmin.net>
"Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

> When a new remailer suddenly shows up without being announced, it may be an intel remailer.
>
> Now, all you little bastards that are on apas begin to spew your asshole comments.
>
> One nice thing we civil people on apas can look forward to, that you took the jab. We greatly encourage you to get all boosters. To protect yourselves, you can lie about having received a booster and they will give you another one.
>
> I have rarely seen such depraved people on any other forum.

Makes you feel right at home doesn't it?

Re: grotto

<bc7d8cc2ed37e6ae628d091dfce1a922@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10393&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10393

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 21:28:02 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 20:28 UTC

In article <4wyiJ.53131$LNrd.52520@fx09.ams1>
SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:

> On 2021-11-09 10:10 a.m., Anonymous wrote:

Junk Out

> Yes it might. But Mixnets are designed to work in spite of this. If you
> don't know that you're dumber than I thought.
>
> --
> SEC3

Oh, this group of trolls is much dumber than even that.

Re: grotto

<29e81dd76518ffaf950ad93bc63d8473@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10394&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10394

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 22:54:03 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 21:54 UTC

On Tue, 9 Nov 2021 19:26:15 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>Fixed your poast

"HAL was told to lie... by people who find it easy to lie."
--Dr. Chandra(Sivasubramanian Chandrasegaram Pillai/aka Mr.
Langley) in '2010: The Year We Make Contact'(c)1984, MGM

Re: grotto

<smf5hl$8qu$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10395&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10395

From: ramblinj...@mixnym.net (Ramblin' Jack)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 19:59:32 -0500
 by: Ramblin' Jack - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 00:59 UTC

On 11/9/2021 2:11 PM, Anonymous wrote:

>> On 2021-11-09 10:10 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
>>
>>> When a new remailer suddenly shows up without being announced,
>>
>> It was announced. On November 2. In this group and on the Remops Mailing List.
>>

>>> it may be an intel remailer.
>>
>> Yes it might. But Mixnets are designed to work in spite of this. If you don't know that you're dumber than I thought.
>>
> HA! Just as he said in the 1st post, sec is just another one of the apas son of a bitches.

Yawn

Re: grotto

<c9f2f15cba6bdb66e8873c9239d4cb69@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10396&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10396

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 06:14:45 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 05:14 UTC

In article <bc7d8cc2ed37e6ae628d091dfce1a922@dizum.com>
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> In article <4wyiJ.53131$LNrd.52520@fx09.ams1>
> SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:
> >
> > On 2021-11-09 10:10 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
>
> Junk Out
> >
> > Yes it might. But Mixnets are designed to work in spite of this. If you
> > don't know that you're dumber than I thought.
> >
> > --
> > SEC3
>
> Oh, this group of trolls is much dumber than even that.

Group of one?

Re: grotto

<e7d0a831acb4caf333118455b5bc3bab@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10397&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10397

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 06:50:05 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 05:50 UTC

SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:

> On 2021-11-09 10:10 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
> > When a new remailer suddenly shows up without being announced,
>
> It was announced. On November 2. In this group and on the Remops Mailing
> List.
>
> > it may be an intel remailer.
>
> Yes it might. But Mixnets are designed to work in spite of this. If you
> don't know that you're dumber than I thought.

lol! +2

Re: grotto

<5b62fdbb6a1c6c6f8133de459a06738c@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10398&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10398

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 07:15:24 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 06:15 UTC

In article
<467f3fb943042d7f344d4a8e638cb329@remailer.paranoici.org>
Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

> > On 2021-11-09 10:10 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
> >
> >> When a new remailer suddenly shows up without being announced,
> >
> > It was announced. On November 2. In this group and on the Remops Mailing List.
> >

> >> it may be an intel remailer.
> >
> > Yes it might. But Mixnets are designed to work in spite of this. If you don't know that you're dumber than I thought.
> >
> HA! Just as he said in the 1st post, sec is just another one of the apas son of a bitches.

There's a lot of apas SOBs out here. No other SOBs can hold a
candle to us.

Re: grotto

<20211110.155945.4c70fca4@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10400&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10400

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 15:59:45 +0000
From: remai...@domain.invalid (Anonymous Remailer)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 15:59 UTC

On 11/9/2021 12:48 PM, SEC3 wrote:

> On 2021-11-09 10:10 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
>> When a new remailer suddenly shows up without being announced,
>
> It was announced. On November 2. In this group and on the Remops Mailing
> List.
>
>> it may be an intel remailer.
>
> Yes it might. But Mixnets are designed to work in spite of this.

That is absolutely true. Funny, after all these years, folks don't know
this.

Re: grotto

<smh0ra$u46$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10403&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10403

From: bmux-on...@secmail.pro (Gabx)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 18:51:20 +0100
 by: Gabx - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 17:51 UTC

Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
> In article <sme31h$sol$1@news.mixmin.net>
> "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>>
>> When a new remailer suddenly shows up without being announced, it may be an intel remailer.
>>
>> Now, all you little bastards that are on apas begin to spew your asshole comments.
>>
>> One nice thing we civil people on apas can look forward to, that you took the jab. We greatly encourage you to get all boosters. To protect yourselves, you can lie about having received a booster and they will give you another one.
>>
>> I have rarely seen such depraved people on any other forum.
>
> Makes you feel right at home doesn't it?

Nice anonymous remailers aren't they ?

Re: grotto

<731a837e83242935fec1689841ca5acc@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10405&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10405

From: intelrem...@government.guv (Intel Remailer)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 01:45:57 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Intel Remailer - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 00:45 UTC

In article <20211110.155945.4c70fca4@mixmin.net>
Anonymous Remailer <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote:

> On 11/9/2021 12:48 PM, SEC3 wrote:
>
> > On 2021-11-09 10:10 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
> >> When a new remailer suddenly shows up without being announced,
> >
> > It was announced. On November 2. In this group and on the Remops Mailing
> > List.
> >
> >> it may be an intel remailer.
> >
> > Yes it might. But Mixnets are designed to work in spite of this.
>

> That is absolutely true. Funny, after all these years, folks don't know
> this.

We know everything there is to know about you. Now give us your
credit card numbers and security codes.

Re: grotto

<d9be54d32b147b28c9d1afa6556aee23@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10411&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10411

From: fri...@spamexpire-202111.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 21:43:29 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 20:43 UTC

In article <731a837e83242935fec1689841ca5acc@dizum.com>
"Intel Remailer" <intelremailer@government.guv> wrote:

> In article <20211110.155945.4c70fca4@mixmin.net>
> Anonymous Remailer <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote:

> > > It was announced. On November 2. In this group and on the Remops Mailing
> > > List.

> > > Yes it might. But Mixnets are designed to work in spite of this.
> >

> > That is absolutely true. Funny, after all these years, folks don't know
> > this.
>
> We know everything there is to know about you. Now give us your
> credit card numbers and security codes.

Yassuh Mr. G Man.

�1. BRAND :�VISA
����NUMBER :�4254737361744065
����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
����NAME :�Barack Obama
����ADDRESS :�2923 Norma Lane
����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
����MONEY :�$7490
����CVV/CVV2 :�894
����EXPIRY :�05/2022
����PIN :�1221
����
�2. BRAND :�VISA
����NUMBER :�4694825790600095
����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
����NAME :�Nancy Pelosi
����ADDRESS :�1899 Park Avenue
����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
����MONEY :�$6650
����CVV/CVV2 :�774
����EXPIRY :�03/2026
����PIN :�5372
����
�3. BRAND :�VISA
����NUMBER :�4254733280601023
����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
����NAME :�Bernie Sanders
����ADDRESS :�2785 Sycamore Road
����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
����MONEY :�$9770
����CVV/CVV2 :�325
����EXPIRY :�12/2022
����PIN :�1319
����
�4. BRAND :�VISA
����NUMBER :�4254733946070688
����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
����NAME :�Don Lemon
����ADDRESS :�2206 Andy Street
����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
����MONEY :�$7760
����CVV/CVV2 :�684
����EXPIRY :�07/2023
����PIN :�6686
����
�5. BRAND :�VISA
����NUMBER :�4254733442541661
����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
����NAME :�Gavin Newsom
����ADDRESS :�1277 Stoneybrook Road
����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
����MONEY :�$7760
����CVV/CVV2 :�690
����EXPIRY :�09/2025
����PIN :�5009
����

Re: grotto

<44270a682fb804476c5a8b8bdec987cb@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10424&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10424

From: fri...@spamexpire-202111.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@frell.theremailer.net>.
Identifying the real sender is technically impossible.
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 09:28:56 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 08:28 UTC

In article
<d9be54d32b147b28c9d1afa6556aee23@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>
Fritz Wuehler <fritz@spamexpire-
202111.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:

> In article <731a837e83242935fec1689841ca5acc@dizum.com>
> "Intel Remailer" <intelremailer@government.guv> wrote:
> >
> > In article <20211110.155945.4c70fca4@mixmin.net>
> > Anonymous Remailer <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote:

> > > That is absolutely true. Funny, after all these years, folks don't know
> > > this.
> >
> > We know everything there is to know about you. Now give us your
> > credit card numbers and security codes.
>
> Yassuh Mr. G Man.
>
> �1. BRAND :�VISA
> ����NUMBER :�4254737361744065
> ����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
> ����NAME :�Barack Obama
> ����ADDRESS :�2923 Norma Lane
> ����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
> ����MONEY :�$7490
> ����CVV/CVV2 :�894
> ����EXPIRY :�05/2022
> ����PIN :�1221
> ����
> �2. BRAND :�VISA
> ����NUMBER :�4694825790600095
> ����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
> ����NAME :�Nancy Pelosi
> ����ADDRESS :�1899 Park Avenue
> ����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
> ����MONEY :�$6650
> ����CVV/CVV2 :�774
> ����EXPIRY :�03/2026
> ����PIN :�5372
> ����
> �3. BRAND :�VISA
> ����NUMBER :�4254733280601023
> ����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
> ����NAME :�Bernie Sanders
> ����ADDRESS :�2785 Sycamore Road
> ����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
> ����MONEY :�$9770
> ����CVV/CVV2 :�325
> ����EXPIRY :�12/2022
> ����PIN :�1319
> ����
> �4. BRAND :�VISA
> ����NUMBER :�4254733946070688
> ����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
> ����NAME :�Don Lemon
> ����ADDRESS :�2206 Andy Street
> ����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
> ����MONEY :�$7760
> ����CVV/CVV2 :�684
> ����EXPIRY :�07/2023
> ����PIN :�6686
> ����
> �5. BRAND :�VISA
> ����NUMBER :�4254733442541661
> ����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
> ����NAME :�Gavin Newsom
> ����ADDRESS :�1277 Stoneybrook Road
> ����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
> ����MONEY :�$7760
> ����CVV/CVV2 :�690
> ����EXPIRY :�09/2025
> ����PIN :�5009
> ����

Asshole reported to the FBI.

Re: grotto

<2ea019d1182b51847888c681ed9c6c96@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10445&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10445

Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 02:23:21 +0100 (CET)
Sender: Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>
From: assh...@usa.ru (Asshole)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";
mail-complaints-to="abuse@neodome.net"
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Asshole - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 01:23 UTC

In article
<44270a682fb804476c5a8b8bdec987cb@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>
Fritz Wuehler <fritz@spamexpire-
202111.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:

> In article
> <d9be54d32b147b28c9d1afa6556aee23@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>
> Fritz Wuehler <fritz@spamexpire-
> 202111.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:
> >
> > In article <731a837e83242935fec1689841ca5acc@dizum.com>
> > "Intel Remailer" <intelremailer@government.guv> wrote:

> > > We know everything there is to know about you. Now give us your
> > > credit card numbers and security codes.
> >
> > Yassuh Mr. G Man.
> >
> > �1. BRAND :�VISA
> > ����NUMBER :�4254737361744065
> > ����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
> > ����NAME :�Barack Obama
> > ����ADDRESS :�2923 Norma Lane
> > ����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
> > ����MONEY :�$7490
> > ����CVV/CVV2 :�894
> > ����EXPIRY :�05/2022
> > ����PIN :�1221
> > ����
> > �2. BRAND :�VISA
> > ����NUMBER :�4694825790600095
> > ����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
> > ����NAME :�Nancy Pelosi
> > ����ADDRESS :�1899 Park Avenue
> > ����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
> > ����MONEY :�$6650
> > ����CVV/CVV2 :�774
> > ����EXPIRY :�03/2026
> > ����PIN :�5372
> > ����
> > �3. BRAND :�VISA
> > ����NUMBER :�4254733280601023
> > ����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
> > ����NAME :�Bernie Sanders
> > ����ADDRESS :�2785 Sycamore Road
> > ����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
> > ����MONEY :�$9770
> > ����CVV/CVV2 :�325
> > ����EXPIRY :�12/2022
> > ����PIN :�1319
> > ����
> > �4. BRAND :�VISA
> > ����NUMBER :�4254733946070688
> > ����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
> > ����NAME :�Don Lemon
> > ����ADDRESS :�2206 Andy Street
> > ����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
> > ����MONEY :�$7760
> > ����CVV/CVV2 :�684
> > ����EXPIRY :�07/2023
> > ����PIN :�6686
> > ����
> > �5. BRAND :�VISA
> > ����NUMBER :�4254733442541661
> > ����BANK :�ACADEMY BANK, N.A.
> > ����NAME :�Gavin Newsom
> > ����ADDRESS :�1277 Stoneybrook Road
> > ����COUNTRY :�UNITED STATES
> > ����MONEY :�$7760
> > ����CVV/CVV2 :�690
> > ����EXPIRY :�09/2025
> > ����PIN :�5009
> > ����
>
> Asshole reported to the FBI.

Fuck you

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / grotto