Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 19:08:02 +0100
From: rem...@sinless.space (Sinless)
Subject: Attn Zax, add sinless yamn remailer
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Sinless - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:08 UTC

The YAMN remailer yamn@sinless.space was announced one month ago.
Please would you finally add it to your YAMN pinger.
Your pinger is the only one not carrying it. But yours is arguably the most important because YAMN uses it as the default source for stats and keys.

Sinless Operator
remop at sinless.space

Re: Attn Zax, add sinless yamn remailer

<vnclJ.108714$LNrd.46569@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10460&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10460

From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Subject: Re: Attn Zax, add sinless yamn remailer
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 14:04:58 -0500
 by: SEC3 - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 19:04 UTC

On 2021-11-17 1:08 p.m., Sinless wrote:

> Your pinger is the only one not carrying it.

Mixmin YAMN pinger isn't the only pinger not listing Sinless remailer.
Austria YAMN pinger also does not list it.

<https://www.tahina.priv.at/pinger/yamn/type2.list>

If you can convince Mixmin YAMN pinger to add it then this will result
in Austria YAMN pinger adding it too, in an automated fashion. And
automation is all that you are going to get from Herr Mock. He long ago
put all of us, remops included, on /IGNORE.

--
SEC3

YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Re: Attn Zax, add sinless yamn remailer

<sn3l2q$u4f$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10461&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10461

From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 13:27:23 -0600
 by: anon - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 19:27 UTC

> The YAMN remailer yamn@sinless.space was announced one month ago.
> Please would you finally add it to your YAMN pinger.
> Your pinger is the only one not carrying it. But yours is arguably the most important because YAMN uses it as the default source for stats and keys.

I tried to notify him at his email address twice, but he hasn't respond by adding it. I think that he might be very ill from the corvid shot or dead. When I notified him of a new remailer in the past, he always added it shortly afterwards. Some little ass hole APAS bastard farted that something else of his had been updated, so I was wrong. There is really nothing else to explain this.

Re: Attn Zax, add sinless yamn remailer

<aea9f650766e8299918f6ee66b7f779e@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10462&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10462

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 22:00:32 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 21:00 UTC

On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 19:08:02 +0100, Sinless <remop@sinless.space> wrote:
>The YAMN remailer yamn@sinless.space was announced one month ago.
>Please would you finally add it to your YAMN pinger.
>Your pinger is the only one not carrying it. But yours is arguably the
>most important because YAMN uses it as the default source for stats and keys.
>Sinless Operator
>remop at sinless.space
^^^^^^^

adjectives like atheist or godless would be less intimidating

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: Attn Zax, add sinless yamn remailer