To understand a program you must become both the machine and the program.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / OT - The super awesome Mr. Karim rulez!

SubjectAuthor
* OT - The super awesome Mr. Karim rulez!Stefan Claas
`* Re: OT - The super awesome Mr. Karim rulez!harrry
 `* Re: OT - The super awesome Mr. Karim rulez!D
  `- Re: OT - The super awesome Mr. Karim rulez!Stefan Claas

1
OT - The super awesome Mr. Karim rulez!

<1edaf572-1d9e-42f7-96ae-2f57178411dan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11053&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11053

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 08:08:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: OT - The super awesome Mr. Karim rulez!
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 16:08 UTC

If you understand German, *highly* recommended!

https://vimeo.com/659425464

Regards
Stefan

Re: OT - The super awesome Mr. Karim rulez!

<35mmsgt3njmq958fvj7p58o6c2iuvhlv1e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11054&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11054

From: har...@invalid.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: OT - The super awesome Mr. Karim rulez!
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 12:34:51 -0600
 by: har...@invalid.com - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 18:34 UTC

On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 08:08:57 -0800 (PST), Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

>If you understand German, *highly* recommended!
>
>https://vimeo.com/659425464
>
>Regards
>Stefan

Poland's German Migration Crisis - The Inner-European Kulturkampf, a
tribute to Poland A film by Imad Karim

6 days agoMore
Criticism of Islam saves livesPRO
3.475
19th
2 4th

This film pays homage to Poland, where the soul of Europe still
breathes! In my hour-long film, I take the latest upheavals in
connection with the illegal mass immigration attempts on the
Polish-Belarusian border as an opportunity to pursue the fundamental
question of which Europe the coming generations will live in: in a
mainly Germany-dominated, multiculturalized, socially gendered and
possibly strongly orientalized Europe? Or in that Europe striven for
by the Poles themselves, Hungarians and other south-east European
countries, which defends its specific, historically grown and
value-related cultural identity and adheres to it as a guiding culture
and compass for the integration of immigrant people. Take an hour to
watch this film until the end, on which many people worked and in
which over 400 hours of work were invested. The extensive and costly
shooting for this film took place in Poland, Germany and Iraq. It was
one of the most difficult, complex, expensive and at the same time
most beautiful film projects that I have realized as a freelance
writer so far. I depend on your support for my advertising-free and
cost-intensive film projects, which unfortunately are not shown on any
broadcaster. Sad but true!

Re: OT - The super awesome Mr. Karim rulez!

<f896582821a9b47de85a47e314ca650c@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11055&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11055

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 19:44:01 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 18:44 UTC

On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 12:34:51 -0600, harrry@invalid.com wrote:
>question of which Europe the coming generations will live in: in a
>mainly Germany-dominated
"Sieg Heil"

--hallowed Christian leader of the German people, born
Saturday 20 April 1889 6:30 PM LMT 13E02:08 48N15:23
Gasthof zum Pommer Vorstadt Nr. 219 (c.f. Salzburger
Vorstadt 15), Braunau am Inn 5280, Osterreich(AA/BR).

Re: OT - The super awesome Mr. Karim rulez!

<8c047527-c62f-4709-a05a-4d61e5e52abbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11056&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11056

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 11:08:48 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 19:08 UTC

On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 7:44:03 PM UTC+1, D wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 12:34:51 -0600, har...@invalid.com wrote:
> >question of which Europe the coming generations will live in: in a
> >mainly Germany-dominated
> "Sieg Heil"

Umvolkung and other crap will not happen because millions of patriots
and I will fight against this.

Even if I have to start Operation White Rose and have to run Radio
Ebenezer, from within the Netherlands, to call 82nd Airborne.

Green Party and Social Democrats plus some EU folks, like Ursula, can
kiss my ass.

Regards
Stefan

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / OT - The super awesome Mr. Karim rulez!