From: telludat...@yahoo.com (telludatruth)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: buggy buggy buggy time for an update and dump
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 02:27:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: telludatruth - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 02:27 UTC

more buggy amateur software from tor developers. Have to delete all the
tor cache files to get tor to respond at all. Nothing. no error message,
just amateur stall. Time for another dump/update. Maybe try exlax, get the
shit amateurs off your team? Bullshit "start automatically" (if you have a
good program to start with, that is)

Re: buggy buggy buggy time for an update and dump

<2bhqsg5lchcpdrlmhnhp3ln4h7g4ncrfoq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11091&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11091

From: har...@invalid.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: buggy buggy buggy time for an update and dump
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 23:37:45 -0600
 by: har...@invalid.com - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 05:37 UTC

On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 02:27:29 -0000 (UTC), telludatruth
<telludatruth@yahoo.com> wrote:

>more buggy amateur software from tor developers. Have to delete all the
>tor cache files to get tor to respond at all. Nothing. no error message,
>just amateur stall. Time for another dump/update. Maybe try exlax, get the
>shit amateurs off your team? Bullshit "start automatically" (if you have a
>good program to start with, that is)

this anti tor troll keeps making up the shite.

I've used Tor for a LONG time and never had a problem.

Re: buggy buggy buggy time for an update and dump

<1c29e4ebc754d1239a59e99db6654562@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11092&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11092

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 07:14:20 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 06:14 UTC

On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 23:37:45 -0600, harrry@invalid.com wrote:
>this

"Quicquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis"
--Verg. A. 2.49

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.02.0055:book=2:card=40

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / buggy buggy buggy time for an update and dump