From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: a322x1n is a psychopath troll
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 15:06:20 -0600
logging-data="901700"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 21:06 UTC

This guy's *non-stop trolling* about people supposedly dying of corvid is actually trying to deceive and scare people into taking the vaccines. The vaccines have been proven to be a Chicom bio-weapon, paid for by eugenicists such as Bill Gates and Kluas Schwab. These eugenicists and the pharmaceutical companies are making huge piles of money by promoting the vaccines. This guy is constantly refuting the proofs that many doctors of medicine and scientist are telling people about the injuries the vaccines are causing the naive people that have taken them. You would be wise to block this sociopath's handle (a322x1n) in your news reader. It is my sincere hope that this sociopath has received the real vaccine and several booster to boot. There definitely are psychopaths and sociopaths in this and other news groups and a322x1n is definitely one of them.

Re: a322x1n is a psychopath troll

<6fc6a2fd-4559-4fd1-9ada-b50e5811dd5cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11108&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11108

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 14:02:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: a322x1n is a psychopath troll
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 22:02 UTC

On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 10:06:22 PM UTC+1, Anonymous wrote:
> This guy's *non-stop trolling* about people supposedly dying of corvid is actually trying to deceive and scare people into taking the vaccines. The vaccines have been proven to be a Chicom bio-weapon, paid for by eugenicists such as Bill Gates and Kluas Schwab. These eugenicists and the pharmaceutical companies are making huge piles of money by promoting the vaccines. This guy is constantly refuting the proofs that many doctors of medicine and scientist are telling people about the injuries the vaccines are causing the naive people that have taken them. You would be wise to block this sociopath's handle (a322x1n) in your news reader. It is my sincere hope that this sociopath has received the real vaccine and several booster to boot. There definitely are psychopaths and sociopaths in this and other news groups and a322x1n is definitely one of them.

Let him do his job, so that he can feel good, i.e. 'Go woke, go broke.' :-)

Regards
Stefan

Re: a322x1n is a psychopath troll

<c5bcd2ed-e61d-4222-be54-17cf3a8d8f82n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11114&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11114

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 08:26:01 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 16:26 UTC

On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 11:02:45 PM UTC+1, Stefan Claas wrote:
> On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 10:06:22 PM UTC+1, Anonymous wrote:
> > This guy's *non-stop trolling* about people supposedly dying of corvid is actually trying to deceive and scare people into taking the vaccines. The vaccines have been proven to be a Chicom bio-weapon, paid for by eugenicists such as Bill Gates and Kluas Schwab. These eugenicists and the pharmaceutical companies are making huge piles of money by promoting the vaccines. This guy is constantly refuting the proofs that many doctors of medicine and scientist are telling people about the injuries the vaccines are causing the naive people that have taken them. You would be wise to block this sociopath's handle (a322x1n) in your news reader. It is my sincere hope that this sociopath has received the real vaccine and several booster to boot. There definitely are psychopaths and sociopaths in this and other news groups and a322x1n is definitely one of them.
> Let him do his job, so that he can feel good, i.e. 'Go woke, go broke.' :-)

BTW. AOC is 'cool' ... :-D :-D :-D

<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10357919/Pro-vaccine-mask-mandate-AOC-branded-hypocrite-dining-maskless-Miami.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline>

<https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1476892104886521857>

Regards
Stefan

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: a322x1n is a psychopath troll