IOT trap -- core dumped

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: Study: Vaccines don't stop covid

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Study: Vaccines don't stop covidAnonymous
+* Re: Study: Vaccines don't stop covida322x1n
|+- Re: Study: Vaccines don't stop covidD
|`- Re: Study: Vaccines don't stop covidFritz Wuehler
`- Re: Study: Vaccines don't stop covidFritz Wuehler

1
Re: Study: Vaccines don't stop covid

<sr56h2$2f34i$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11178&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11178

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,
alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: Study: Vaccines don't stop covid
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 16:36:19 -0600
logging-data="2591890"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 22:36 UTC

>> <https://www.naturalnews.com/
>
> "Naturalnews"??? Give me a break!!! It's one of the biggest
> disinformation web sites there is, and contains nothing other
> than lies and right wingnut propaganda. Didn't you bother to
> do a fact check?

This sociopath would have you believe that all the doctors of medicine and scientists who are pointing out the dangers of the vaccines on naturalnews.com are liars. They are also on bitchute. Decide for youselves. Is this sociopath telling you the truth or is it the many who are testifying to the fraud of the vaccines on independent news sites? This one sociopath is trying to disparage the many professionals testimonies. What this sociopath is doing is very obvious. He is trying to lead people to physical harm and death. I am not going to spend anymore time pointing this out. Believers should not be reading this evil person's post. He is obviously an agent of the devil.

Re: Study: Vaccines don't stop covid

<XnsAE16B34D075EBtime2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11179&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11179

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical alt.religion.christian.biblestudy alt.politics.republicans alt.privacy.anon-server alt.atheism alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Followup: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 23:37:33 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 23:37 UTC

"Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote in

>>> <https://www.naturalnews.com/
>>
>> "Naturalnews"??? Give me a break!!! It's one of the biggest
>> disinformation web sites there is, and contains nothing other
>> than lies and right wingnut propaganda. Didn't you bother to
>> do a fact check?

> This sociopath would have you believe that all the doctors of
> medicine and scientists who are pointing out the dangers of the
> vaccines on naturalnews.com are liars. They are also on bitchute.

Well, yes. If they're on "Naturalnews" or "Bitchute", they're liars.

> Decide for youselves. Is this sociopath telling you the truth or is
> it the many who are testifying to the fraud of the vaccines on
> independent news sites?

These "independent" news sites are disinformation sites.

> This one sociopath is trying to disparage
> the many professionals testimonies.

"Professionals" is off target. "Quacks" is the correct term.

> What this sociopath is doing is
> very obvious.

Yes, I'm trying to save people from ending up here:

<https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/>

> He is trying to lead people to physical harm and
> death.

No, that's "Anonymous's" job.

> I am not going to spend anymore time pointing this out.
> Believers should not be reading this evil person's post. He is
> obviously an agent of the devil.

I'm susposed to feel, what again?

Re: Study: Vaccines don't stop covid

<b9d20ac841dee25567392ea298b8bbbc@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11181&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11181

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 02:18:43 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 01:18 UTC

On Wed, 05 Jan 2022 23:37:33 GMT, a322x1n <void@void.void> wrote:
>Yes, I'm trying to save people

William Franklin Graham, Jr. was born to William Franklin & Morrow Coffey-
Graham, in downstairs bedroom of the white-clapboard house on their dairy
farm (now parking lot 4601 Park Road, 80W50:58,35N10:07) four miles south
of Charlotte North Carolina Thursday November 7, 1918 3:30 PM EST (AA/BC).

"President Richard Nixon, one of Billy's confidants and golf
buddies, flew down to Charlotte just to dedicate the monument
in 1971 on "Billy Graham Day." The large bronze plaque features
a portrait of Billy's serious face and an extensive quote, signed
by Nixon, which calls him "truly a man of God" and "one of the
giants of our time." At the dedication, local papers reported that
the Secret Service kept away any young men with long hair."
--excerpt from https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/66645

Re: Study: Vaccines don't stop covid

<0b6691926fe3c1a47bcab7ced7cf0480@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11211&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11211

From: fri...@spamexpire-202201.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 12:12:50 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical, alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,
alt.politics.republicans, alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 11:12 UTC

In article <XnsAE16B34D075EBtime2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>
a322x1n <void@void.void> wrote:

> "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote in

> >> "Naturalnews"??? Give me a break!!! It's one of the biggest
> >> disinformation web sites there is, and contains nothing other
> >> than lies and right wingnut propaganda. Didn't you bother to
> >> do a fact check?
>
> > This sociopath would have you believe that all the doctors of
> > medicine and scientists who are pointing out the dangers of the
> > vaccines on naturalnews.com are liars. They are also on bitchute.
>
> Well, yes. If they're on "Naturalnews" or "Bitchute", they're liars.

Hello PEEG!!

Re: Study: Vaccines don't stop covid

<71b838fcbf860fe6226c2844092b15c7@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11221&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11221

From: fri...@spamexpire-202201.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 09:52:53 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical, alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,
alt.politics.republicans, alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 08:52 UTC

In article <sr56h2$2f34i$1@news.mixmin.net>
"Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

> >> <https://www.naturalnews.com/
> >
> > "Naturalnews"??? Give me a break!!! It's one of the biggest
> > disinformation web sites there is, and contains nothing other
> > than lies and right wingnut propaganda. Didn't you bother to
> > do a fact check?
> >

> This sociopath would have you believe that all the doctors of medicine and scientists who are pointing out the dangers of the vaccines on naturalnews.com are liars. They are also on bitchute. Decide for youselves. Is this sociopath telling you the truth or is it the many who are testifying to the fraud of the vaccines on independent news sites? This one sociopath is trying to disparage the many professionals testimonies. What this sociopath is doing is very obvious. He is trying to lead people to physical harm and death. I am not going to spend anymore time pointing this out. Believers should not be reading this evil person's post. He is obviously an agent of the devil.

He is PEEG!!

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: Study: Vaccines don't stop covid