From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: What's new at Tor
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 01:40:16 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 00:40 UTC

so you think tor is safe? Idiots at tor developers cannot even code a program that starts properly. You have to keep deleting the cache files to get the POS to start. Fucked up program, don't think you safe with these script kiddies at the helm. Bridges to nowhere still do not connect/work. who are the morons running the show. Time to go back to programming classes at your local junior college. Today could not even connect with cache files deleted. Stalled. POS shit program, incompetent coders. Put an auto delete cache code in your SHIT program so I don't have to do it manually.

Re: What's new at Tor

<m11ntgtu0pp8f6e3breocgps1rkmgh1fen@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11241&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11241

From: ber...@right.here.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: What's new at Tor
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 18:56:26 -0600
 by: ber...@right.here.com - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 00:56 UTC

>so you think tor is safe? Idiots at tor developers cannot even code a program that starts properly. You have to keep deleting the cache files to get the POS to start. Fucked up program, don't think you safe with these script kiddies at the helm. Bridges to nowhere still do not connect/work. who are the morons running the show. Time to go back to programming classes at your local junior college. Today could not even connect with cache files deleted. Stalled. POS shit program, incompetent coders. Put an auto delete cache code in your SHIT program so I don't have to do it manually.

Line wrapped because the anti-Tor troll doesn't know how.
But he *is* an expert on software? Sure.

>so you think tor is safe? Idiots at tor developers cannot even
>code a program that starts properly. You have to keep deleting the
>cache files to get the POS to start. Fucked up program, don't
>think you safe with these script kiddies at the helm. Bridges to
>nowhere still do not connect/work. who are the morons running the
>show. Time to go back to programming classes at your local junior
>college. Today could not even connect with cache files deleted.
>Stalled. POS shit program, incompetent coders. Put an auto delete
>cache code in your SHIT program so I don't have to do it manually.

What is strange is that an entire world of security adherents are
using Tor with no problem. Strange, eh...?

Re: What's new at Tor

<20220110.143144.60705fb6@remailer.frell.eu.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11243&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#11243

From: fri...@spamexpire-202201.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:31:44 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 13:31 UTC

On 1/9/2022 6:56 PM, bert@right.here.com wrote:

>> so you think tor is safe? Idiots at tor developers cannot even code a program that starts properly. You have to keep deleting the cache files to get the POS to start. Fucked up program, don't think you safe with these script kiddies at the helm. Bridges to nowhere still do not connect/work. who are the morons running the show. Time to go back to programming classes at your local junior college. Today could not even connect with cache files deleted. Stalled. POS shit program, incompetent coders. Put an auto delete cache code in your SHIT program so I don't have to do it manually.
>
> Line wrapped because the anti-Tor troll doesn't know how.
> But he *is* an expert on software? Sure.
>
>> so you think tor is safe? Idiots at tor developers cannot even
>> code a program that starts properly. You have to keep deleting the
>> cache files to get the POS to start. Fucked up program, don't
>> think you safe with these script kiddies at the helm. Bridges to
>> nowhere still do not connect/work. who are the morons running the
>> show. Time to go back to programming classes at your local junior
>> college. Today could not even connect with cache files deleted.
>> Stalled. POS shit program, incompetent coders. Put an auto delete
>> cache code in your SHIT program so I don't have to do it manually.
>
> What is strange is that an entire world of security adherents are
> using Tor with no problem. Strange, eh...?

Trolls always gonna be trolls.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: What's new at Tor