Subject: Blank Webpage?
From: AnonUser
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 21:41 UTC
From: AnonU...@novabbs.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 21:41:57 +0000
View all headers
Hello. I’m making a website with HTML and PHP code on Kali Linux. My website is in the /var/www/html folder in a file named index.php. However, when I go to my website, I see that the webpage is completely blank. I don’t understand why the webpage isn’t showing any content. Can someone please tell me why my website isn’t showing any content and give me advice about it? I don’t know what the issue is.
--
Posted on novaBBS
www.novabbs.com

Subject: Re: Blank Webpage?
From: AnonUser
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 22:32 UTC
From: AnonU...@novabbs.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 22:32:49 +0000
View all headers
AnonUser wrote:

Hello. I’m making a website with HTML and PHP code on Kali Linux. My website is in the /var/www/html folder in a file named index.php. However, when I go to my website, I see that the webpage is completely blank. I don’t understand why the webpage isn’t showing any content. Can someone please tell me why my website isn’t showing any content and give me advice about it? I don’t know what the issue is.

That can happen if there is an error in php code. For a simple test, just write something very simple to make sure you are really serving the page. Something like:

<?php
  echo 'Hello';
?>

If it displays Hello, then you are serving the page, but there is probably an error in your php. Check your browser error logs and see if it points you to the error.

--
Posted on novaBBS
www.novabbs.com

Subject: yep
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 09:11 UTC
From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 01:11:57 -0800
View all headers
index.php is faulty.
on the commandline, go to /var/www/html and do
php index.php
and you will most likely get an error message that will tell you what's wrong.

--
Posted on def2

1
rocksolid light 0.6.9