From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Richard Dolan - a reliable UFO source?
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 20:43:33 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 18:43 UTC

I saw two of his books (National Security State series) listed as
recommended reading recently in a thread here, and I thought, before
reading his book, that he was a reasonable and well-regarded researcher
in the UFO field. I have read through some of his book, and it's
fraught with delusional conspiracies about Freemasons and
Trilateralists. He also cites dubious sources like Jim Marrs (who
himself doesn't source any of his claims. I've read one of his books--
absolute crock).

Am I right to think that Dolan is unreliable? I can't see how someone
can plan out a historical overview of the phenomenon if a lot of what
he supplies are unverifiable anecdotes and questionable inclusions of
transnational banking conspiracies.

Re: Richard Dolan - a reliable UFO source?

<20220806.005120.debb7b8a@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12405&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12405

Subject: Re: Richard Dolan - a reliable UFO source?
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 00:51:20 +0100
From: nore...@mixmin.net (Yamn Remailer)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 23:51 UTC

On 8/5/2022 11:43 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> I saw two of his books (National Security State series) listed as
> recommended reading recently in a thread here, and I thought, before
> reading his book, that he was a reasonable and well-regarded researcher
> in the UFO field. I have read through some of his book, and it's
> fraught with delusional conspiracies about Freemasons and
> Trilateralists. He also cites dubious sources like Jim Marrs (who
> himself doesn't source any of his claims. I've read one of his books--
> absolute crock).
>

> Am I right to think that Dolan is unreliable? I can't see how someone
> can plan out a historical overview of the phenomenon if a lot of what
> he supplies are unverifiable anecdotes and questionable inclusions of
> transnational banking conspiracies.

Dolan is a whackjob.

He pretty much has no credibility in my book.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Richard Dolan - a reliable UFO source?