Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelicalr,alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.trump,alt.abortion,soc.women,soc.men,alt.recovery.catholicism,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics
Subject: Re: Canada protects American women!
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 23:07:24 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Sun, 8 May 2022 23:07 UTC

Attila <<prochoice@here.now> wrote in
news:7omf7hh03pktv8joalo6h05remqj1i141a@4ax.com:

> On Thu, 05 May 2022 06:01:54 GMT, a322x1n <void@void.void>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <XnsAE8EA7EF5798time2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249> wrote:
>
>><https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/canadian-minister-says-americans-
>>wi
>>ll-be-allowed-to-cross-the-border-to-get-abortions-in-a-post-roe-v-wade
>>-w
>>orld/ar-AAWVY3Q?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=ac8dfafdb4574e14b98fc8d01fba
>>50 ea>
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/eccabas6>
>>
>>Canada won't stand for religious filth sticking their fingers into the
>>lives of women. Religious filth can keep their sick, degenerate,
>>religious thinking to themselves. More power to Canada!
>>
>>"The right to choose is a woman's right and a woman's right alone.
>>Every woman in Canada has a right to a safe and legal abortion,"
>>Trudeau wrote, without explicitly referring to the SCOTUS document
>>leak. "We'll never back down from protecting and promoting women's
>>rights in Canada and around the world."
>
> Restricting abortion means only poor women will be punished
> while those who can afford it will simply travel to the
> nearest place it is legal. Much like the travel to Reno at
> one time for a divorce.
>
> Not to mention RU486 and the morning after pill. Restrictive
> laws will spur development of more and more safe and
> effective drugs that can be mail ordered from sources on the
> internet.
>
> --
>
> Whatever it takes - Stop the Democrats.
>
> Biden the Senile Bastard and his Two Bitches and
> supported by the Sluts and Pimps including
> Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez,
> Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib, Jamaal Bowman,
> Cori Bush, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Jerry Nadler,
> and Cory Booker have stepped over the line
> and are working against the country and
> what it stands for.
>
> I dare call it treason.
>
> Do not work with them but oppose everything they attempt.

Does that include protecting the health and choice of poor
women??? Does that include trying to stop the Republicans
from passing a national ban on abortion? Does that include
trying to stop Russia from trashing the Ukraine and installing
a puppet government? Does that include stopping the anti-choice
mob from attacking contraception next, or other hard won rights?

Please be more specific.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: Canada protects American women!