https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12960&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#12960

From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelical,
alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.politics.republicans
Subject: Shocking microscopy photos of blood clots extracted from those who "suddenly died"
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 06:42:15 -0500
logging-data="1405562"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: anon - Mon, 13 Jun 2022 11:42 UTC

We tried to warn you, but some mocked what doctors and researchers were saying about the corvid vaccine and boosters. It is now most unfortunate that many people are sick and dying because they decided to take what is called the clot shot because they want to keep their job. Now they don't have their job because they are too ill to work or are dead.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-12-blood-clots-microscopy-suddenly-died.html

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Shocking microscopy photos of blood clots extracted from those who "suddenly died"