"Our vision is to speed up time, eventually eliminating it." -- Alex Schure

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Stay Anonymous

SubjectAuthor
* Stay Anonymousk
`- Re: Stay AnonymousFritz Wuehler

1
Stay Anonymous

<646fdbfd-b19a-4506-990b-154674a47a60n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13121&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13121

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 11:47:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Stay Anonymous
From: 0xl...@gmail.com (k)
 by: k - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 19:47 UTC

Hey, I’m new to this group.

Any anonymous hackers still out there?

I’ve been exposed, like many, to efforts to deanonymize people via profiling and global access. It seemed more helpful than usual to be very normal and uninteresting.

I also saw use of two-way communication channels to heavily influence people to deanonymize themselves, both overtly and covertly, informed by studies in social and political brainwashing.

One of the influences was to stop hacker-style software development. Anyone out there still anonymous, safe, and actually writing code in a skilled manner?

Any replies? One affirmative reply only please, to keep everyone elsesafer.

Re: Stay Anonymous

<20221123.012632.2f4d2d7a@remailer.frell.eu.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13122&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13122

Subject: Re: Stay Anonymous
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 01:26:32 +0100
From: fri...@spamexpire-202211.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 00:26 UTC

On 11/22/2022 11:47 AM, k wrote:

> Hey, I’m new to this group.
>
> Any anonymous hackers still out there?
>
> I’ve been exposed, like many, to efforts to deanonymize people via profiling and global access. It seemed more helpful than usual to be very normal and uninteresting.
>
> I also saw use of two-way communication channels to heavily influence people to deanonymize themselves, both overtly and covertly, informed by studies in social and political brainwashing.
>
> One of the influences was to stop hacker-style software development. Anyone out there still anonymous, safe, and actually writing code in a skilled manner?
>
> Any replies? One affirmative reply only please, to keep everyone elsesafer.

For starters you're posting from a Gmail account via Googlegroups with your IP flag flapping in the breeze?

The focus of this group is Anonymous Remailers.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Stay Anonymous