From: anonym...@invalid.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Dealing with Updates
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 00:45:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: anonymous - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 00:45 UTC

Hey TORment "developers". Fix your daily dump update BULLSHIT so I don't
get update requests every 30 seconds. And stop enabling automatic
updates because we all KNOW you are using your daily dump update to
debug your crapware. Someone suggest a better alternative than is POS
software. I'm ready for a change. Every "update" has bugs. They must not
even test it, instead they let poor users test their crapware..

Re: Dealing with Updates

<74c022844f07de514adf6d7f841bdaec@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13213&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13213

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: Dealing with Updates
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 03:09:44 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 02:09 UTC

On 12/10/2022 4:45 PM, anonymous wrote:

> Hey TORment "developers". Fix your daily dump update BULLSHIT so I don't
> get update requests every 30 seconds. And stop enabling automatic
> updates because we all KNOW you are using your daily dump update to
> debug your crapware. Someone suggest a better alternative than is POS
> software. I'm ready for a change. Every "update" has bugs. They must not
> even test it, instead they let poor users test their crapware..

Shaddup

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Dealing with Updates