The moving cursor writes, and having written, blinks on.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / what does "eelbash" mean

SubjectAuthor
* what does "eelbash" meanNomen Nescio
`* Re: what does "eelbash" meanAnonymous
 `* Re: what does "eelbash" meanNomen Nescio
  +- Re: what does "eelbash" meanYamn Remailer
  `* Re: what does "eelbash" meanAnonymous
   `* Re: what does "eelbash" meanAnonymous
    `* Re: what does "eelbash" meaneelbash
     `* Re: what does "eelbash" meanNomen Nescio
      `- Re: what does "eelbash" meaneelbash

1
what does "eelbash" mean

<574bbf15cdf0aba142c80f2f0a7491cf@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13223&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13223

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: what does "eelbash" mean
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 21:49:58 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 20:49 UTC

Lcan Alex djood answer this one?

Re: what does "eelbash" mean

<20221213.072056.0e059a48@yamn.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13226&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13226

Subject: Re: what does "eelbash" mean
From: nob...@yamn.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 07:20:56 +0000
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 07:20 UTC

On 12/12/2022 12:49 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Lcan Alex djood answer this one?

This is a part of apa-s history that most of us would prefer to forget.

Re: what does "eelbash" mean

<0de3a98d4b7bf3934ea3120936abc2dd@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13228&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13228

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 10:20:53 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 09:20 UTC

In article <20221213.072056.0e059a48@yamn.paranoici.org>
Anonymous <nobody@yamn.paranoici.org> wrote:

> On 12/12/2022 12:49 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
> > Lcan Alex djood answer this one?
> >

> This is a part of apa-s history that most of us would prefer to forget.

Who is most of us? You and the multiple voices in your head?

Re: what does "eelbash" mean

<20221213.123723.7a9d982a@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13231&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13231

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 12:37:23 +0000
From: nore...@mixmin.net (Yamn Remailer)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 12:37 UTC

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>In article <20221213.072056.0e059a48@yamn.paranoici.org>
>Anonymous <nobody@yamn.paranoici.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 12/12/2022 12:49 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>
>> > Lcan Alex djood answer this one?
>> >

>> This is a part of apa-s history that most of us would prefer to forget.
>
>Who is most of us? You and the multiple voices in your head?

+1

Re: what does "eelbash" mean

<23324b4fb5589b19fa97ee221887da89@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13234&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13234

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 16:15:26 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 16:15 UTC

On 12/13/2022 1:20 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> In article <20221213.072056.0e059a48@yamn.paranoici.org>
> Anonymous <nobody@yamn.paranoici.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 12/12/2022 12:49 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>
>>> Lcan Alex djood answer this one?
>>>

>> This is a part of apa-s history that most of us would prefer to forget.
>
> Who is most of us? You and the multiple voices in your head?

You mean Jiang known as eelbash?

The same wretched lying scum that used to operate an exit remailer
and used to censor posts????

https://groups.google.com/g/fl.general/c/SGBr79EcgFQ

That eelbash?????

Re: what does "eelbash" mean

<20221213.174101.0312951f@yamn.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13236&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13236

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 17:41:01 +0000
From: nob...@yamn.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 17:41 UTC

On 12/13/2022 8:15 AM, Anonymous wrote:

> On 12/13/2022 1:20 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
>> In article <20221213.072056.0e059a48@yamn.paranoici.org>
>> Anonymous <nobody@yamn.paranoici.org> wrote:

>>> This is a part of apa-s history that most of us would prefer to
forget.

>> Who is most of us? You and the multiple voices in your head?
>

> You mean Jiang known as eelbash?
>
> The same wretched lying scum that used to operate an exit remailer
> and used to censor posts????
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/fl.general/c/SGBr79EcgFQ
>
> That eelbash?????

Let it go.

eelbash is a sordid part of our thankfully forgotten history.

eelbash is to remailers as Sam Bankman-Fried is to crypto.

Re: what does "eelbash" mean

<77b09170f50feb49f85ec4bc7b292dbd@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13289&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13289

From: remai...@eelbash.org (eelbash)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 02:17:25 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: eelbash - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 01:17 UTC

In article <20221213.174101.0312951f@yamn.paranoici.org>
Anonymous <nobody@yamn.paranoici.org> wrote:

> On 12/13/2022 8:15 AM, Anonymous wrote:
>
> > On 12/13/2022 1:20 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> forget.
> >>
> >> Who is most of us? You and the multiple voices in your head?
> >

> > You mean Jiang known as eelbash?
> >
> > The same wretched lying scum that used to operate an exit remailer
> > and used to censor posts????
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/fl.general/c/SGBr79EcgFQ
> >
> > That eelbash?????
>

> Let it go.
>
> eelbash is a sordid part of our thankfully forgotten history.
>
> eelbash is to remailers as Sam Bankman-Fried is to crypto.

Meanwhile you let Joe Biden and the communists defund the
defense of the United States Southern border without a single
word of objection.

Re: what does "eelbash" mean

<d21ea02cf19f8e891062c153ed426714@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13290&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13290

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 05:13:43 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 04:13 UTC

In article <77b09170f50feb49f85ec4bc7b292dbd@dizum.com>
"eelbash" <remailer@eelbash.org> wrote:

> In article <20221213.174101.0312951f@yamn.paranoici.org>
> Anonymous <nobody@yamn.paranoici.org> wrote:

> > forget.

> > > You mean Jiang known as eelbash?
> > >
> > > The same wretched lying scum that used to operate an exit remailer
> > > and used to censor posts????
> > >
> > > https://groups.google.com/g/fl.general/c/SGBr79EcgFQ
> > >
> > > That eelbash?????
> >

> > Let it go.
> >
> > eelbash is a sordid part of our thankfully forgotten history.
> >
> > eelbash is to remailers as Sam Bankman-Fried is to crypto.
>
> Meanwhile you let Joe Biden and the communists defund the
> defense of the United States Southern border without a single
> word of objection.

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&newwindow=1&safe=off&frame=right&th=ecf848422185b654&seekm=958a4446e1d602e8f872d937969e3c9b%40anon.xg.nu#link7

quote from above URL:
"Should also be pointed out that the remop posted the messages in an
html document titled "psycho.html" to demonstrate that he takes sides
in the flamewar to which the messages were a part."

---------

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&newwindow=1&safe=off&frame=right&th=ecf848422185b654&seekm=958a4446e1d602e8f872d937969e3c9b%40anon.xg.nu#link4

From: Anonymous (nobody@remailer.privacy.at)
Subject: Re: Orange Block on Eelbash
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: 2000/07/03

On Mon, 3 Jul 2000 07:15:01 +0200 Anonymous
<nobody@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:

>On Sun, 2 Jul 2000 21:01:34 -0400 Anonymous Sender
><nobody@mixmaster.shinn.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 2 Jul 2000, No User <no.user@anon.xg.nu> wrote:
>>
>>|It saddens me to find out that Eelbash remailer is openly monitoring and
>>|devulging information to the public from what is SUPOSED to be an anonymous
>>|remailer.
>>
>>A POST is something PUBLIC
>>A POST-to-be is something PUBLIC
>>Eelbash did not divulgate *any* information that was not supposed to become
>>*public*:
>> a handful of posts with forged names and addresses
>
>Wrong. He divulged the times when the posts came through the remailer.
> Then he alleged that they were all made by the same person.

I forgot to add:

Five posts were made. Four with one name attached, a fifth with
another. Eelbash pointed out the times they came through were all
close together, and suggested that it was the same person. He posted
his findings to ALL the newsgroups which both of these screen names
were affiliated to.

What if it was the same person, and that person chooses to post with
two separate names because he/she doesn't want the people in newsgroup
A to know he's a proponent of the subject matter in newsgroup B?

Re: what does "eelbash" mean

<e2e99ba2815ffd6b807a149ed0f6ca59@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13291&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#13291

From: remai...@eelbash.org (eelbash)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 08:23:42 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: eelbash - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 07:23 UTC

In article <d21ea02cf19f8e891062c153ed426714@dizum.com>