From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Subject: Re: def3.i2p css updates
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 09:02:20 -0500
 by: Guest - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 14:02 UTC
Attachments: def3_screenshot_navigation.jpg (image/jpeg)

looking very nice, flat/thread view is working, and the other updates are good looking (posting that from the guest account, cos i wanted to test it).
we seem to back to the original buttons in some cases, and the navigation block overlaps with the forum table. anyway, I'm going to leave it running, it is the best one yet.

thanks,

trw

Posted on def3

Attachments: def3_screenshot_navigation.jpg