From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Subject: Re: German Court Orders Encrypted Email Service Tutanota To Backdoor
On Account
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 21:57:26 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.privacy.pgp,
alt.security.pgp
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 21:57 UTC

More than 3 years ago and nothing came of it, TUTANOTA has grown stronger! https://tutanota.com/

So are you suggesting nymservers are for illegal activities?

Professional 'END TO END' encrypted email provider for free or premium services... https://tutanota.com/

Simply put... Tutanota is such a breeze to use and even TUTANOTA can't read your emails!

For sure you're ISP is scanning your emails so be secure!!!

You must "ENCRYPT EVERYTHING" so get a free or premium service... https://tutanota.com/

Big brother is here and this is the age of surveillance, 1984 just came late!

Re: German Court Orders Encrypted Email Service Tutanota To Backdoor On Account

<55dc71e8f6dd3d8430340d79bf2a1d54@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14691&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14691

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
On Account
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 00:42:31 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 22:42 UTC

On 7/15/2023 2:57 PM, Anonymous wrote:

> More than 3 years ago and nothing came of it, TUTANOTA has grown stronger! https://tutanota.com/
>
> So are you suggesting nymservers are for illegal activities?

If freedom of speech is branded an an illegal activity, then yes.

Re: German Court Orders Encrypted Email Service Tutanota To Backdoor On Account

<65985e0bc2edb749da0a8d49fbc440e2@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14692&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14692

From: J...@M (D)
On Account
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 01:02:34 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 23:02 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 21:57:26 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>and
spam

Re: German Court Orders Encrypted Email Service Tutanota To Backdoor One Account

<20230716.041222.d9c017de@remailer.frell.eu.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14698&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14698

One Account
From: fri...@spamexpire-202307.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 04:12:22 +0200
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 02:12 UTC

On 7/15/2023 2:57 PM, Anonymous wrote:

> More than 3 years ago and nothing came of it, TUTANOTA has grown
stronger! https://tutanota.com/

> So are you suggesting nymservers are for illegal activities?
>
> Professional 'END TO END' encrypted email provider for free or
premium services... https://tutanota.com/

> Simply put... Tutanota is such a breeze to use and even TUTANOTA
can't read your emails!

> For sure you're ISP is scanning your emails so be secure!!!
>
> You must "ENCRYPT EVERYTHING" so get a free or premium service...
https://tutanota.com/

> Big brother is here and this is the age of surveillance, 1984 just
came late!

You don't seem to understand the concept here, doofus.

Tutanota must comply with the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.

The point is not that this issue was several years ago.

The point is the government DOES have the ability to shut them down
as Tutanota is a central server.

With nymservers there is no central server.

Re: German Court Orders Encrypted Email Service Tutanota To Backdoor One Account

<07555e40c50b2fcadcd48b029dc21b13@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14700&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14700

From: J...@M (D)
One Account
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 06:13:28 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 04:13 UTC

On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 04:12:22 +0200, Fritz Wuehler <fritz@spamexpire-202307.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:

>The point is not that this issue was several years ago.
>The point is the government DOES have the ability to shut them down
>as Tutanota is a central server.
>With nymservers there is no central server.

they've been spamming a.p.a-s incessantly for over two months,
as if under coercion by some "unseen force" behind the scenes . . .

Re: German Court Orders Encrypted Email Service Tutanota To Backdoor One Account

<u98kea$33prj$5@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14769&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14769

From: anonym...@example.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: German Court Orders Encrypted Email Service Tutanota To
Backdoor One Account
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 07:24:32 -0500
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 12:24 UTC

wrote:

> You don't seem to understand the concept here, doofus.
>
> Tutanota must comply with the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
>
> The point is not that this issue was several years ago.
>
> The point is the government DOES have the ability to shut them down
> as Tutanota is a central server.
>
> With nymservers there is no central server.

And you have 2-3 nymservers that actually function reliably. So you're
farting in a windstorm. Much ado about nothing.

When you have a world-wide network of 300+ servers with 99.9% uptime
then what you say will apply to the real world.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: German Court Orders Encrypted Email Service Tutanota To Backdoor On Account