From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: How I got into Qubes and i2p Official Survey!
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 15:22:49 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 15:22 UTC

About 4 decades ago the most advanced scientific calculator was HP (Hewlet Packard) Reverse Polak Notation. Instead of typing 1+1 you typed + 1 1.

People could use it without a problem but they hated the idea of Reverse Polak Notation, which is as Polak as French Fries is French. It took TI (Texas Instruments) 83 - 87 and Casio about 7 years to catch up and beat the sales of HP.

I knew that Qubes OS could not exist without making many concessions to the "slaver/spy cast" but I figured that there are less smart Polak curva to funk with me than there are a-holes that need obfuscation. The chances were that the rest were allergic to the word Polak.

When I saw the white boy staring into the clouds saying: "After 10 years in the good company of the righteous murderers, torturers and pedos, I left the tropical paradise of Hawaii for the Siberian tundra over email privacy." I was sold. This curva crap is so screwed up that nobody can figure it out.

If you wonder about i2p, the virgin birth and disappearance into heavens was the cherry on the top. Of course I had the advantage of knowing better. Polak development too...

Judas Priests! I have to go because I hear that song "You Got Another Thing Coming"... Don't worry, it was just my music player.

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: How I got into Qubes and i2p Official Survey!

<c307b6b9febe19a95cfbc46649de2b11@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#156

From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Re: How I got into Qubes and i2p Official Survey!
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 05:37:02 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 05:37 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> About 4 decades ago the most advanced scientific calculator was HP (Hewlet Packard) Reverse Polak Notation. Instead of typing 1+1 you typed + 1 1.

> People could use it without a problem but they hated the idea of Reverse Polak Notation, which is as Polak as French Fries is French. It took TI (Texas Instruments) 83 - 87 and Casio about 7 years to catch up and beat the sales of HP.

> I knew that Qubes OS could not exist without making many concessions to the "slaver/spy cast" but I figured that there are less smart Polak curva to funk with me than there are a-holes that need obfuscation. The chances were that the rest were allergic to the word Polak.

> When I saw the white boy staring into the clouds saying: "After 10 years in the good company of the righteous murderers, torturers and pedos, I left the tropical paradise of Hawaii for the Siberian tundra over email privacy." I was sold. This curva crap is so screwed up that nobody can figure it out.

> If you wonder about i2p, the virgin birth and disappearance into heavens was the cherry on the top. Of course I had the advantage of knowing better. Polak development too...

> Judas Priests! I have to go because I hear that song "You Got Another Thing Coming"... Don't worry, it was just my music player.

--
Posted on novaBBS