From: ano...@none.com (anonymous)
Subject: In addition to tor, google is now blocking VPNs
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 16:11:30 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.google, alt.google-sucks, alt.privacy.anon-server,
comp.internet.services.google
 by: anonymous - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 15:11 UTC

403. That�s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL
/search?q=wayback+machine&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS886US886&oq=&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWU
qCQgBEEUYOxjCAzIJCAAQRRg7GMIDMgkIARBFGDsYwgMyCQgCEEUYOxjCAzIJCAMQRRg7GMIDM
gkIBBBFGDsYwgMyCQgFEEUYOxjCAzIJCAYQRRg7GMIDMgkIBxBFGDsYwgPSAQkyNDUxajBqMTW
oAgiwAgE&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 from this server. That�s all we know.

Any search or attempt to connect to the google search page results in that
error over a particular VPN connection. No, not going to say who it is.
It's been working fine for years with google, now all of a sudden it does
not.

Re: In addition to tor, google is now blocking VPNs

<f1a28de057c94e9a746274e7cd400644@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15891&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15891

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: In addition to tor, google is now blocking VPNs
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 16:46:39 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 15:46 UTC

On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 16:11:30 +0100 (CET), anonymous <anon@none.com> wrote:
>403. That's an error.
>Your client does not have permission to get URL
>/search?q=wayback+machine&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS886US886&oq=&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWU
>qCQgBEEUYOxjCAzIJCAAQRRg7GMIDMgkIARBFGDsYwgMyCQgCEEUYOxjCAzIJCAMQRRg7GMIDM
>gkIBBBFGDsYwgMyCQgFEEUYOxjCAzIJCAYQRRg7GMIDMgkIBxBFGDsYwgPSAQkyNDUxajBqMTW
>oAgiwAgE&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 from this server. That�s all we know.
>Any search or attempt to connect to the google search page results in that
>error over a particular VPN connection. No, not going to say who it is.
>It's been working fine for years with google, now all of a sudden it does
>not.

archive.org works great in Tor Browser, but after deja got eliminated
12 feb 2001 googlegroups was noticeably sporadic, hit and miss; by 29
Nov 2004 with their "beta", select articles that were not posted from
googlegroups became unsearchable even irretrievable if not by message
id (oftentimes that didn't work either); for outsiders, gg had become
for all practical purposes unusable; for insiders, gg became a weapon

Re: In addition to tor, google is now blocking VPNs

<20231129.203926.919edc67@erienetworks.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15892&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15892

DKIM-Filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 sept-huit.erienetworks.net B8F7F40235
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 20:39:26 -0500
From: remai...@domain.invalid (Yamn Remailer)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 01:39 UTC

On 11/29/2023 7:11 AM, anonymous wrote:

> 403. That’s an error.
>
> Your client does not have permission to get URL
> /search?q=wayback+machine&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS886US886&oq=&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWU
> qCQgBEEUYOxjCAzIJCAAQRRg7GMIDMgkIARBFGDsYwgMyCQgCEEUYOxjCAzIJCAMQRRg7GMIDM
> gkIBBBFGDsYwgMyCQgFEEUYOxjCAzIJCAYQRRg7GMIDMgkIBxBFGDsYwgPSAQkyNDUxajBqMTW
> oAgiwAgE&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 from this server. That’s all we know.
>
> Any search or attempt to connect to the google search page results in that
> error over a particular VPN connection. No, not going to say who it is.
> It's been working fine for years with google, now all of a sudden it does
> not.

No, Google is not blocking all VPN's.

I'd be interested in knowing which VPN fails you.

I have 3 VPN's and all of then work just fine with Google.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: In addition to tor, google is now blocking VPNs