If it smells it's chemistry, if it crawls it's biology, if it doesn't work it's physics.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST

SubjectAuthor
* MANY NYM MESSAGES LOSTthegoodstudent
`* Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOSTD
 +* Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOSTFritz Wuehler
 |`- Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOSTD
 `* Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOSTNomen Nescio
  `* Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOSTD
   `* Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOSTNomen Nescio
    +* Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOSTD
    |`- Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOSTNomen Nescio
    `* Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOSTNomen Nescio
     `- Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOSTNomen Nescio

1
MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST

<20231222120816.858FF20255@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16169&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16169

From: thegoods...@nymph.paranoici.org (thegoodstudent)
Subject: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST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=FEcL
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:08:16 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: thegoodstudent - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:08 UTC

After the big problems arised three weeks ago, now my nym
send to usenet and sometimes it send mails.
I use OMNIMIX to send messages and I use
Thunderbird via Omnimix in order to read alt.anonymous.messages.
But I receive only one or two answers out ten.
I send ten mail to myself and I receive only one.
What could be the reason?

Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST

<20231222.133842.3d2b89c9@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16174&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16174

From: nore...@mixmin.net (D)
Subject: Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:38:42 +0000
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:38 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:08:16 +0000 (UTC), thegoodstudent <thegoodstudent@nymph.paranoici.org> wrote:
>After the big problems arised three weeks ago, now my nym
>send to usenet and sometimes it send mails.
>I use OMNIMIX to send messages and I use
>Thunderbird via Omnimix in order to read alt.anonymous.messages.
>But I receive only one or two answers out ten.
>I send ten mail to myself and I receive only one.
>What could be the reason?

i've never used nyms, but there was a freeware program "private idaho"
that might be available somewhere (old link eskimo.com/~joelm/pi.html)
and newer ones "jack b nymble", "quicksilver", etc... maybe try those?

Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST

<20231223.130045.546db8ab@remailer.frell.eu.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16195&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16195

From: fri...@spamexpire-202312.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 13:00:45 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 12:00 UTC

On 22 December 2023 1:38 pm, D wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:08:16 +0000 (UTC), thegoodstudent <thegoodstudent@nymph.paranoici.org> wrote:
>> After the big problems arised three weeks ago, now my nym
>> send to usenet and sometimes it send mails.
>> I use OMNIMIX to send messages and I use
>> Thunderbird via Omnimix in order to read alt.anonymous.messages.
>> But I receive only one or two answers out ten.
>> I send ten mail to myself and I receive only one.
>> What could be the reason?
>
> i've never used nyms, but there was a freeware program "private idaho"
> that might be available somewhere (old link eskimo.com/~joelm/pi.html)
> and newer ones "jack b nymble", "quicksilver", etc... maybe try those?

Private Idaho, Jack b Nymble... 1997 or thereabout...

Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST

<ed774a8cb91d305f52181f356cf8672c@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16200&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16200

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 14:48:30 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 13:48 UTC

> i've never used nyms, but there was a freeware program "private idaho"
> that might be available somewhere (old link eskimo.com/~joelm/pi.html)
> and newer ones "jack b nymble", "quicksilver", etc... maybe try those?

I know them, I used all them a long long long time ago.
But I was curious about the fact that only one or two messages out
of
ten arrive to my nym.
If dizum and paranoia and frell works well, when do my messages lose
the way?
Or is it possible that they arrive all to a.a.m. but in some a way
corrupted by some remailer?

Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST

<20231223.140006.ca20aa56@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16202&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16202

Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 14:00:06 +0000
From: nore...@mixmin.net (D)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 14:00 UTC

On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 13:00:45 +0100, Fritz Wuehler <fritz@spamexpire-202312.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:
>On 22 December 2023 1:38 pm, D wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:08:16 +0000 (UTC), thegoodstudent <thegoodstudent@nymph.paranoici.org> wrote:
>>> After the big problems arised three weeks ago, now my nym
>>> send to usenet and sometimes it send mails.
>>> I use OMNIMIX to send messages and I use
>>> Thunderbird via Omnimix in order to read alt.anonymous.messages.
>>> But I receive only one or two answers out ten.
>>> I send ten mail to myself and I receive only one.
>>> What could be the reason?
>>
>> i've never used nyms, but there was a freeware program "private idaho"
>> that might be available somewhere (old link eskimo.com/~joelm/pi.html)
>> and newer ones "jack b nymble", "quicksilver", etc... maybe try those?
>>
>Private Idaho, Jack b Nymble... 1997 or thereabout...

qsl is still popular . . . the op says to be having issues using omnimix

Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST

<264f7b9ea2e6c2b6e6ec38600b5cb3e5@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16203&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16203

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:43:52 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 14:43 UTC

On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 14:48:30 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>> i've never used nyms, but there was a freeware program "private idaho"
>> that might be available somewhere (old link eskimo.com/~joelm/pi.html)
>> and newer ones "jack b nymble", "quicksilver", etc... maybe try those?
>
>I know them, I used all them a long long long time ago.

so you must be an nym expert . . . i'm only a retired hobbyist, no expert

Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST

<cdb045e70d2d7f357de49c02a881d766@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16207&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16207

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 19:40:50 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 18:40 UTC

> so you must be an nym expert . . . i'm only a retired hobbyist, no expert

No, I used all them, but I am a simple user, not an expert.
PI and JBN ceased to work properly with new Windows, so I
went to QS and then QSL (God bless Richard Christman) and a year ago
Omnimix that is the most powerful and complex I used.
Maybe I know only a 5 percent of the potentiality of OM.
OM worked very well for my dues for about a year.
I think that it works still very well but somthing is happening to
remailer server.
Too many failures at the same time. Aioe RAID crash, its
administrator
become sick, austria suddenly closed, mixmin had failures, Jeremy
Bentham closed and so on...

Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST

<420da35cb5405dcfeaf92d2a08104574@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16209&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16209

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 20:31:11 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 19:31 UTC

On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 19:40:50 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>> so you must be an nym expert . . . i'm only a retired hobbyist, no expert
>
>No, I used all them, but I am a simple user, not an expert.
>PI and JBN ceased to work properly with new Windows, so I
>went to QS and then QSL (God bless Richard Christman) and a year ago
>Omnimix that is the most powerful and complex I used.
>Maybe I know only a 5 percent of the potentiality of OM.
>OM worked very well for my dues for about a year.
>I think that it works still very well but somthing is happening to
>remailer server.
>Too many failures at the same time. Aioe RAID crash, its
>administrator
>become sick, austria suddenly closed, mixmin had failures, Jeremy
>Bentham closed and so on...

all that, and the beloved "google2news" servers about ~61 days from
retirement . . . it has to be part of a plan to take over the world

Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST

<a1c98499a990a23f7f8e3caa1407e9b6@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16217&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16217

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 12:32:56 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 11:32 UTC

> all that, and the beloved "google2news" servers about ~61 days from
> retirement . . . it has to be part of a plan to take over the world

I don't think so, but, maybe, out there, there is few vandals who
don't love privacy suff.

Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST

<900aea35c2a6b208929c28bb4436306b@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16221&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16221

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 17:19:38 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 16:19 UTC

> Too many failures at the same time. Aioe RAID crash, its
> administrator
> become sick, austria suddenly closed, mixmin had failures, Jeremy
> Bentham closed and so on...

And Binski also disappeared

Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST

<efb0da2c87ebc06a0ad656e800d93771@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16232&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16232

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 10:57:15 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 09:57 UTC

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote in

>> Too many failures at the same time. Aioe RAID crash, its
>> administrator
>> become sick, austria suddenly closed, mixmin had failures, Jeremy
>> Bentham closed and so on...
>
> And Binski also disappeared

Thank the Biden economy. It's affecting the entire globe.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: MANY NYM MESSAGES LOST