From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.security
Subject: Got security ?
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 04:18:49 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 11:18 UTC
Attachments: safety_through_js.jpg (image/jpeg)

If not, check out this site:
https://securityplanner.consumerreports.org/
First message you get: you have to switch on js to use the site. How fucking credible, boys and girls. lol.

Attachments: safety_through_js.jpg
And it even gets better

<opsec.738.1ymg13@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=164&group=rocksolid.shared.security#164

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.security
Subject: And it even gets better
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 04:28:41 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 18 Oct 2020 11:28 UTC

The site is actually fully functional without js, once you have passed the check on the frontpage (I just tried).
So it is either supersloppy code or there are other reasons why the makers of the site want js turned on...

--
Posted on def2