From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Spin Cycle App.
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 02:25:18 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 02:25 UTC

When Apple was having problems with the batteries, some were overheating, some caught on fire, one of my accomplices decided to play a prank on me.
Did you know that Apple is getting into electric cars?
I assumed this was a pay for promotion deal. Did they get Tesla to build a fireproof glove compartment for the Mac?
No, they actually are going to manufacture an electric car. We both laugh hysterically for a few minutes and continued with the thread: maybe appliances like Samsung or LG. In the end we settled with the only obvious: Spin Cycle for rumors in the App Store.

Out of 36 processors that Tesla uses none of them are Intel to my knowledge.
https://cleantechnica.com/2019/06/15/teslas-new-hw3-self-driving-computer-its-a-beast-cleantechnica-deep-dive/

I like to recycle and repair. There is no better info than a tear down "autopsy" of a device. Not a lot of people are doing that anymore. Now everything has a Wi-Fi which amounts to extra work to remove or short-circuit the darn thing.

--
Posted on RetroBBS