From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Subject: First time
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 07:49:34 -0800
logging-data="2516"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 19 Feb 2021 15:49 UTC

From past 4 to 5 years i have been coping up with privacy and knowing about the dark web. Many people claimed that its bad. But it depends on the usage.
I wanted to know about this dark web and deep web and how can we access using some special software. out of most how to be safe doing these things.
Any help would be greatly helpful.
I dont know how to access this html page again so.
if anyone knows anything and interested in sharin with me

--
Posted on def2

Re: First time

<he.694.1x6ovy@anon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=189&group=rocksolid.shared.helpdesk#189

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Subject: Re: First time
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 08:08:29 -0800
logging-data="17449"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 19 Feb 2021 16:08 UTC

>>d31bf30044d4925c9c
>how can we access using some special software.
>out of most how to be safe doing these things.
same answer: the tor browser bundle (https://www.torproject.org/download/)
A part of these forums are in the darknet as well, btw (for instance the frontend I just use for this post).

Welcome to the better part of the internets.

--
Posted on def2

Re: First time

<a6aeedd012fa4b2fd941e971d345e5af$1@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=190&group=rocksolid.shared.helpdesk#190

From: Anonym...@novabbs.i2p (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 11:11:26 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 20 Feb 2021 11:11 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> From past 4 to 5 years i have been coping up with privacy and knowing about the dark web. Many people claimed that its bad. But it depends on the usage.
> I wanted to know about this dark web and deep web and how can we access using some special software. out of most how to be safe doing these things.

Aren't you posting this using tor?

> Any help would be greatly helpful.
> I dont know how to access this html page again so.

i2p Web forums: def2.i2p def3.i2p def4.i2p retrobbs.i2p novabbs.i2p rslight.i2p
Tor Web Forums: z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion j7zbybfl5ho2rta3.onion
Clearnet Web Forums: www.rocksolidbbs.com www.novabbs.com news.novabbs.org

> if anyone knows anything and interested in sharin with me

We're glad to help if we can. You just need to find your way back.
--
Posted on novaBBS
www.novabbs.com