From: AnonU...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Nicholas Maduro's Video Appeal to the American People
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 12:50:04 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="3971"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@rocksolidbbs.com"
 by: AnonUser - Mon, 4 Feb 2019 12:50 UTC

The video is on youtube, here's a transcript.

Nicholas Maduro's Video Appeal to the American People Not to Start Another
War - Full Transcript
Nicholas Maduro 16 hours ago | 700 words 1,143 40

Transcript:

I am Nicholas Maduro, constitutional President of the Bolivarian Republic
of Venezuela.

I want to send a message to the people of the United States to warn you
about the media, about the psychological war being waged in the
international and especially in the US media, against Venezuela.

This campaign has been prepared to justify a coup d'etat in Venezuela that
has been organized, financed and actively supported by the Trump
Administration. Everybody knows that a brutal campaign of false images,
of manipulated images, of faked images, has been started.

Do not believe everything they say on the US television! I'm telling you
from the heart - they could not make up a lie that Venezuela and Maduro
have massive weapons of mass destruction, so they had no excuse to invade
us.

So now, they invent other lies and fake news every day, to justify
aggression against our country.

I call on your conscience, I call you to solidarity, I call you to an
awakening to the truth.

Let’s not allow another war like Vietnam. If the government of the
United States intends to intervene with us they will have a much worse
Vietnam than you can imagine.

We do not want violence. We will resist it. We are a peaceful people,
proud of our history and of Simon Bolivar and Hugo Chavez.

Venezuela has a solid democracy. We have our own problems as any other
country, and we will solve them by ourselves. Our people deserve respect.

In our country there is the largest certified oil reserves in the world.
And the eyes of those who lead the empire in the United States are on our
oil, and they want to put their hands on it as they did in Iraq and Libya.
That wealth belongs to us. We are now certifying the world's first gold
reserves, we have the fourth largest gas reserves in the world. We are a
country of great resources both natural and energetic. This is the truth
and this explains the constant attacks against Venezuela.

That's why I appeal to your conscience, to solidarity with us. Don’t let
Donald Trump and the group of extremists around him like John Bolton, Mike
Pompeo, the CIA and Mike Pence impose their lies and their coup against
Venezuela. Support the people of Venezuela in their struggle for democracy.

I have confidence in you, American citizen. Here in Venezuela you have a
brother. I am an admirer of the history of the United States. I know your
country well. I have driven through Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New
York, and Washington. I know your country’s width and breadth. I want to
have relations of respect, closeness and cooperation with all of the
United States. The United States is a great country, and it is much bigger
than Donald Trump.

I want to have good relationships and solve our problems through peaceful
diplomacy. I only ask for respect for Venezuela and I need your support to
avoid a war like Vietnam.

I ask for peace and I ask for respect for my people. I am sure that we are
going to continue on this historical path because we are on the just
historical path, we are in the right place in history.

Thank you very much.

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: Nicholas Maduro's Video Appeal to the American People

<e2f2633e3864db3dae3ee17c4cf8b24d$1@def2.i2p>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23&group=rocksolid.shared.news#23

From: anonym...@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 13:37:46 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="8753"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def2.org"
 by: anonymous - Mon, 4 Feb 2019 13:37 UTC

The US ruling class and its European clients are not interested in 'free
and fair elections' in Venezuela. What they want and are attempting is a
coronation of a leader whose only qualification is that he is able and
willing to take instruction.
--
Posted on def2

Re: Nicholas Maduro&#39;s Video Appeal to the American People

<e57e660bc35d9a33cbc67324806aa907@def4>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24&group=rocksolid.shared.news#24

From: art...@anon.com (arturo)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Re: Nicholas Maduro&#39;s Video Appeal to the American People
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 19:27:40+0000
 by: arturo - Mon, 4 Feb 2019 19:27 UTC

The US ruling class and its European clients are not interested in 'free and fair elections' in $country.

But it must look this at least. It just sounds better than to say: "we will start a war to make a few people rich".

Posted on def4

nnnnn

<ne.1467.7w9mz@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=244&group=rocksolid.shared.news#244

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: nnnnn
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 20:35:52 -0800
logging-data="12370"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 24 Feb 2021 04:35 UTC

--
Posted on def2