From: Anonym...@invalid.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Ancient Aliens Stories
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 23:46:48 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 23:46 UTC

This story starts in the very early part of the 20th century. No revelations will be made. Yes it is a let down (disappointment).

My grandma was a regional magnetic beauty. The word of mouth from people of her generation that were friends or fans, was that nobody could take their eyes from her and were compeled to listen to her every word. No! She did not have hypnotic powers to become a threat but she was an excelent candidate for diplomacy, or so it was mistakenly believed. People in power at the time thought that she could be groomed to become a diplomat in a foreign country and follow orders/directives. I don't know her from that era but as grandma I can tell you that she was strong headed and would be the person most likely to open the front door with a shotgun pointing at the would be intruder. Towards the end of the diplomatic training she was sidelined and assigned to a teaching position in the worst backworld place possible. This story is not about her but about the training she received.
As a small kid, I was rarely read a bedtime story. As an alternative I was told Ancient Aliens Stories and critical mass GMO-DNA that were used in the training of ambassadors. A few years ago when I heard that Crytical Race Theory was going to be taught in schools, I got excited that I might be able to sort fact from fiction. Most of the Crytical Race Theory is crap to further brain wash.
If I feel neccessary, I will share a story from time to time. Here are some examples:

What's up Doc?
The Germans were "overlayed" in the North of Tibet. One of the characteristics of the overlay is that the more degrees you have, the quieter the others have to be and listen to you no matter the crap that comes out of your mouth. At this point some funny story would follow.

The Suspended Gardens
Rhamids (language arhamaic) were insect aliens from the constelation Sirius (hence Siria). They established an absolute monarchy and diverted a river to create the Suspended Gardens. The Suspended Gardens are mistakenly atributed to the Babylonians.