From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: Selling my virginity
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:17:50 -0800
logging-data="3815"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 22 Feb 2021 17:17 UTC

>>e2e29abea8c326e2a1
>Why do you think I won't get enough?

Well, judging from where I live, the services of a sex worker will cost between 50 and 1000 $, depending on the exact things you're paying for, amount of time, and the specific sex worker of course. I just can't imagine you will get more than 10 times that for a "first time". So that's 10k $ at the very best. How far will you go with that ?
Maybe it is different in a different culture (one where virginity is seen as something special, and not just as "has not fucked yet").
Anyway, all the best with your ventures, even if I don't believe it will be successful.

--
Posted on def2