From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Subject: loop for new messages
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 02:55:05 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 28 May 2020 09:55 UTC

>How are you determining if there is a message to import? Can you loop until no new messages?

Well, i can call the script that does the import to vichan as often as need be, and it will import one message at a time.
I could not loop in this script itself, this throws an error because of missing imports (guess this was really just designed to import one message, and i am not deep enough in the code yet to figure how to change that).