From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: searching for contacts and friends
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 13:26:00 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 13:26 UTC

Im searching for people that would help me with hacking stuff cause im a total noob
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: searching for contacts and friends

<e529fa1da79f6b843d191f0bba55bcca@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=386&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#386

From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: Re: searching for contacts and friends
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:30:58 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:30 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> Im searching for people that would help me with hacking stuff cause im a total noob

This gets asked a lot, but it really depends on what you want to do. Is the goal to have fun and learn cool stuff you can do, or is it to just break other people's stuff?

To learn and have fun just start messing around with your own computer. Try to change things, see what happens. Find some config files and change things one by one and see the result. Create some virtual machines and mess with the networking between them, then try to break past it.

afaik there is no real 'hacking' manual. It all depends on what you want to do and if you have the persistence to keep trying things.
--
Posted on RetroBBS