From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: bet.i2p
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:08:20 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:08 UTC

Hello! I have created an I2P-only Monero betting website, where you can bet on the hashes of blocks and win Monero. Please try it out! There is also a lottery in which you can buy tickets and the winner is randomly selected every 20000 Monero blocks.

http://bjkwhtcsa3gji2zqvvi6rjxkhewd7jomfsppnrbcjgqbumnduuqa.b32.i2p/
http://bet.i2p/

If you have any questions or suggestions then you can drop them here or contact me with the pbote address at the bottom of the page :)

--
Posted on RetroBBS