From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Java i2p installs in imutable OS (SilverBlue/Onyx)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 18:42:05 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 18:42 UTC

Somebody has to write a tutorial 1 hour probably on the i2pforum or documetation for i2p java installs in Silver/Blue or Onyx. There is no point in writing it here. You really don't have to know these OSes. Instead of sudo apt/dnf install java it is sudo rpm-ostree install java with reboot. You can get fancy with Users (it is grafical). Currently the wrapper.config is not found. I used Silver-blue 8 years ago so I can't remember.

Re: Java i2p installs in imutable OS (SilverBlue/Onyx)

<46dacbdeea45454d0764790fbcf80b79@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=557&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#557

From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 04:11:55 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 04:11 UTC

Strategy Session

I've been looking at Flathub installs of i2pd 2.50.0. There are 23.5k routers. Most are known. There are also lots of them from the SnapStore. Let's not get crazy here! There is strength in diversity. If we can limit one interest group to a maximum of 10%, the network will be more resilient. 2.50 is much better than the last 3 previous version. Overall the tunnel build ratio for my i2pd routers fell from 60%+ to 35% in the last 2 month. If you see something major warn us or do something. I also have a lot of trouble building the GUIX i2pd 2.50 router let alone test it.

Please keep some i2pd 2.46.1 handy. They are the best available so far for my condition.

OpenJKD 21. I had a few new routers Java 2.4 pawned/taken-over. Let's be clear these are NOT honey pots but medium security installs better than 50% that is out there.

Everybody talks about individual freedoms but when they see free individuals they get scared and dangerous.