From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: anybody has more info on this
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:06:40 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:06 UTC

http://arstechnica.i2p/information-technology/2022/11/feds-seize-3-36-billion-in-bitcoin-stolen-10-years-ago-in-hack-of-silk-road/

How did they get to this guy? How did they get the Monero? Any court papers that have that info?

A lot of stuff does not make sense?

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: anybody has more info on this

<bb49a07737d5948a26a056ea02af3395@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=650&group=rocksolid.shared.general#650

From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: anybody has more info on this
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 19:25:05 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 19:25 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> http://arstechnica.i2p/information-technology/2022/11/feds-seize-3-36-billion-in-bitcoin-stolen-10-years-ago-in-hack-of-silk-road/

> How did they get to this guy? How did they get the Monero? Any court papers that have that info?

If I remember correctly, the owner Ross Ulbricht was using his same nick outside of Tor. They
watched for similarities and eventually arrested him. There was no hack of the silk road site,
it was all watching and patience on lea part.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: anybody has more info on this

<tmtkgi$jkc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=666&group=rocksolid.shared.general#666

From: sem...@fi.invalid (Semper Fi)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 15:21:41 -0600
 by: Semper Fi - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 21:21 UTC

On 11/10/22 13:25, Anonymous wrote:
> Anonymous wrote:
>
>> http://arstechnica.i2p/information-technology/2022/11/feds-seize-3-36-billion-in-bitcoin-stolen-10-years-ago-in-hack-of-silk-road/
>
>> How did they get to this guy?  How did they get the Monero?  Any court
>> papers that have that info?
>
> If I remember correctly, the owner Ross Ulbricht was using his same nick
> outside of Tor. They
> watched for similarities and eventually arrested him. There was no hack
> of the silk road site,
> it was all watching and patience on lea part.

This is the bullshit story that the state organs tell you. Let me clue
you in on what really happens in cases like this.

Cryptography was formerly illegal. It was classified as a military
munition. Any export of it in software or other form, or public
discussion of it, was a criminal offense on par with weapons trafficking.

The organs of the state and their globalist mafia figured out how to
break public key cryptography. So they can chew through your RSA, El
Gamal, Elliptic Curve, and Lattice cryptography with ease. They don't
tell you they can break it at will.

So then they legalize cryptography and send out their propagandists to
get everyone to use it. Then they invent Tor and other 'anonymity'
protocols as honeypots to get all the interesting people to use a
honeypot that looks secure, but is transparent to the military.

They identified Ross Ulbricht early on, before there was even an
official investigation into Silk Road. The organs of the state have dark
labs where they intercept and decrypt Tor traffic in real time, so they
have all the data on Tor and many other 'secure and encrypted' systems.

The organs decided to make a shit ton of money, then cover it up using
the Silk Road investigation. Many of their agents were cleaning out dope
hustler crypto and bank accounts, and funneling it to their little
closed group of spook buddies. Drug dealers can't exactly call the
police or file a complaint when the government steals their drug money.
When a drug dealer's account balance drops a great amount or to zero, he
knows some government agency did it, and he gets spooked, and that's the
end of the matter. He's not going to walk into the bank and ask why his
money is missing.

The spooks on the Silk Road case probably emptied out more than ten
times the value in USD from bank accounts, as the value of the bitcoin
they seized from Silk Road. And guess who got a big percentage cut of
all that USD?

Chuck Schumer and his pals, and the bull dyke judge that sentenced Ross
to life.

Then when the agency spooks milked it for all they could, moved a shit
ton of drugs and weapons, they did an illegal parallel construction
setup to nab Ross Ulbricht.

That's the gist of what really happens in these cases.

If you think cryptography is protecting your secrets, you're being naive.

The people who run your government and military are all related to each
other. They consider themselves a 'master race' and you are their
livestock. They believe they have the right to lie, deceive, defraud,
rape, and kill any of you for their own profit or pleasure.

They put the fucks to Ross because they could, and they made a shit ton
of profit off the books on his back.

The feds allow scams to run long enough for the feds to infiltrate the
scam and run it from every angle so they can siphon off the money into
their friend's pockets. Then after they milk the money, they prosecute
some patsy like Ross.

Re: anybody has more info on this

<092812fa0492b52043d4233ecc647bd6@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=667&group=rocksolid.shared.general#667

From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 20:22:11 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 20:22 UTC

>Let me clue you in on what really happens in cases like this.

Sounds scary.
Could be true.
Should have been in the docs that Snowden leaked (?).

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: anybody has more info on this

<tn0iql$1iggd$1@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=668&group=rocksolid.shared.general#668

From: sno...@den.example (Snowden)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 18:11:33 -0600
 by: Snowden - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 00:11 UTC

On 12/9/22 14:22, Anonymous wrote:
>> Let me clue you in on what really happens in cases like this.
>
> Sounds scary.
> Could be true.
> Should have been in the docs that Snowden leaked (?).

They don't write this stuff down in a file. It's trade craft and
skullduggery.

Snowden's revelations are a distraction from a much greater evil.

Re: anybody has more info on this

<d8d807a2b316a154e59ab1722ae7f70d@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=669&group=rocksolid.shared.general#669

From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 04:18:27 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 04:18 UTC

The Monero mining pool has been biased for a long time. Those kind of transaction were traced.

--
Posted on RetroBBS