From: sai...@marvin.heemeyer (KILLDOZER)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Saint Killdozer : Muffler Mechanic on a Mission of Divine Destruction
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 08:50:15 -0600
 by: KILLDOZER - Sun, 22 Jan 2023 14:50 UTC

SAINT KILLDOZER HEROIC VILLAIN PROFILE
Anointing His Holiness Marvin Heemeyer the Patron Saint of Revenge

The Temple of Folk Heroes and Villains canonizes Marvin Heemeyer as the
Patron Saint Killdozer of all Vengeances and Revenges. His revenge
mission was meticulously planned and achieved the effect of terror and
destruction that underlies any decent fanatical revenge fantasy.

His single-minded determination to a suicide mission of justice and raw
revenge was a one-way Valhalla trip in the belly of a diesel beast. His
mission forever draws the admiration of men and has earned him the
status of an elite American folk hero.

Saint Killdozer holds the unique distinction and honor of being the only
folk hero known to have welded himself into his own tomb.

Rust in peace, Killdozer!

SAINT KILLDOZER RANKS AND HONORS

Serial number: 503-68-9471

Rank: Battle Tank Commander

Beatific: Saint Killdozer, Patron Saint of all Vengeances and Revenges.

Title: Rumbling Juggernaut of Vengeance

Title: The Granby Crusher

Award: Super Villain of the Century

Award: The Bits & Pieces Prize

SAINT KILLDOZER AUDIO AND VIDEO DOCUMENTARY

Tread
https://youtu.be/J4H5ce4dkf0

Marvin Heemeyer Manifesto
https://www.skyhinews.com/in-depth/bulldozer-in-granby/audio-hear-from-marvin-heemeyer-himself-in-recorded-manifesto/

SAINT KILLDOZER IMAGES

Killdozer pushes road grader like a rag doll:
https://s3.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/personalexperience/0/0/9/649009.gif?v=2

Hacker tomb inside the killdozer
https://thoughtnova.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/inside-killdozer.jpg

SAINT KILLDOZER CHARACTERISTICS, FEATS, STATISTICS

Weapon of choice: "MK Tank", which was a Komatsu D355A bulldozer
modified with over 20 tons of armor.

Other weapons: 50 caliber sniper rifle.

Other weapons: .308 rifle.

Other weapons: .22 caliber rifle.

Other weapons: .357 magnum pistol.

Casualties: 1 (suicide) with a .357 magnum pistol.

Destruction: Over 7 million dollars in property damage, obliteration of
several businesses and a total of 13 buildings ruined.

Swag factor: The highest swag factor for a self-made mechanical weapon
of mass destruction ever devised to date. The extreme distinction of the
weapon is its doubling as a tomb into which the hero welded himself.
This was a no escape, no retreat, no surrender, no way out scenario
which required unfathomable gravitas and commitment to certain death.

Achievement: Welding himself into his own coffin. Seriously.

Notables: SWAT demolition explosives were unable to breach or even
damage the heavy armor of the killdozer. These explosive charges would
have opened a Abrams Tank like a can of tuna but barely made a dent in
the killdozer.

SAINT KILLDOZER QUOTES AND HOLY WRITINGS

"It is my duty. God asked me to do this. It's a cross that I am going to
carry and I'm carrying it in God's name."

"I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable.
Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."

"You meddled in my business, and took what I deserve away. You took
advantage of my good nature. And another thing you should learn is that
when you visit evil upon someone, be assured it will revisit you, and
that is what is happening."

SAINT KILLDOZER HOLY RELICS

Scraps and parts of the MK Tank Killdozer.

Shell casings from the Killdozer guns.

Vials of holy motor oil and antifreeze from the Killdozer.

Original killdozer audio tapes.

The .357 magnum pistol which took the hero's life.

The .357 magnum suicide shell casing filled with holy kosher killdozer oil.

1843b1af9c35eb222263dbd83f3fdcb871c7bd8a2aaf5af506cb2a2e5e
8f88a913b883999d85ebde042c3c8441f1154083e710243d206c5ca7e8

Re: Saint Killdozer : Muffler Mechanic on a Mission of Divine Destruction

<02782a153bb3e821827d053c5e5378d9@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=675&group=rocksolid.shared.general#675

From: 32l...@gmail.com (Herrow)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 23:42:06 +0000
 by: Herrow - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 23:42 UTC

Man good job writing this, the hero deserves comendations

--
Posted on RetroBBS