From: trw...@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Subject: dread is back, aaaand hugbunter promised to release the source one day
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 19:44:06+0000
 by: trw - Thu, 3 Oct 2019 19:44 UTC

http://kzu6yzouezayt2pb.onion/post/164e1bb9ce8cc59e2acc

i don't spend a lot of time on dread, but i think the platform is just great, both from the looks and from the concept/functionality point of view. strictly written for use on darknets with maximum opsec requirements in mind.
now the admin promised to release the source at one point. the minute this happens i will ditch bbs and switch def4 to dread. a software that passed the acid test of serving drug related stuff successfully for quite some time now is good enough for me, and for sure better than i could ever make bbs (which is really more of a poc). to plug it into nntp should be a cakewalk. yeah !

otherwise, the post sounds pretty grim ("that the source code can and will however be released, should anything happen to me."). well, hugbunter, i hope you stay alive _and_ release the source !

cheers,

trw

Posted on def4